Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Error in stormtrooper armor

Page: 1 of 1
 BJP3E
03-10-2003, 1:50 AM
I must be slow to spot this goof by Raven. If you look at the back side of the stormtrooper helmets in the game they are missing the two gray squares. I happened the notice this whil looking at a JKII poster. maybe you guys could fix them up ?????

I havea photo showing what I am talking about if needed
 Darth_Linux
03-10-2003, 1:53 AM
good eye. Yeah, we did fix them actually, but not for the demo. Just about a month ago a matter of fact . . .
 BJP3E
03-10-2003, 1:43 PM
I don't suppose these updated troops can be put in JKII
 ImmolatedYoda
03-10-2003, 4:50 PM
i dont really know what youre talking about, but if they can be put in the mod im sure that normal JO stormies can be changed to be the same.
 BJP3E
03-10-2003, 7:11 PM
in the game look at the back of a St helmet then find a photo a ast helmet thats shows the back side and you will see what we are talking about

this is how the back of the helmet is supposed to look

http://mrsoandso.future.easyspace.com/trooper4.htm)
 Darth_Linux
03-10-2003, 9:18 PM
Originally posted by BJP3E
I don't suppose these updated troops can be put in JKII

sure once we release the mod, you can copy the skin files into base/models/players/st1 etc. . . .
 BJP3E
03-10-2003, 11:00 PM
just one thing though....

I consider myself dumb when it comes to game editing/altering files ect. I don't supose you'll make up a "Complete id10ts guide" for spawng names of your new characters and how to edit your new troops in JK II

that would be nice
Page: 1 of 1