Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gamorrian missing something

Page: 1 of 1
 Davio
02-21-2003, 3:52 PM
Just wanted to tell you something that I hate with the gamorrian modell (or however its spelled). He is missing toes! Heґs feet is just a green glump.

And I enjoyed the demo of Dark Forces MOD very much, gives you some flashback to 1995... =)
 Katarn07
02-21-2003, 5:16 PM
I didn't notice that... It never seemed right to me, either, but I can care less. I never wanna get close to them any how, the computer would have made their dead body disappear before I tread over the path they stood...

If you are a DF veteran, you'd know why this is... :D (they have HIGH HP)
 The Count
02-21-2003, 7:55 PM
Yeah the pig thing looks too skinny I swear the actual model was alot fatter.
 ImmolatedYoda
02-21-2003, 8:38 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
I didn't notice that... It never seemed right to me, either, but I can care less. I never wanna get close to them any how, the computer would have made their dead body disappear before I tread over the path they stood...

If you are a DF veteran, you'd know why this is... :D (they have HIGH HP)
not to mention one swipe of their axe takes out 20 hp.
 Emon
02-21-2003, 10:18 PM
They often carry vibro axes, they should be able to slice through an engine block like butter.
 JorBo
02-22-2003, 1:05 AM
I always punched them to death to save on ammo. :)
 darth_yomama
03-16-2003, 5:54 PM
The skin is waaaaayyyyyy too light!! Gamorrian gaurds have more of a dark green skin. It's definately not a light green.
Page: 1 of 1