Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Mad Zabrak

Page: 3 of 3
 Thew Rydur
03-20-2003, 8:57 PM
OOC: We're not anywhere near you StarCords...

IC:
Heading around the side of the ship and scanning the surrounding area, Thew is disappointed when he finds neither of his quarries. Heading towards his two companions, he pops off his helmet.

Thew: Wanna try and crack the hatch open? Maybe we can get a tip on where they're heading and why.
 Sckitzo
03-20-2003, 10:22 PM
Well I am by the ship, but what to do aobut our elusive prey? Well maybe not elusive just not here, shall we make them NPC's? Becuase I know my arm is getting mighty tired holding these blasters on them :mob:
 MandalorianRage
03-21-2003, 10:13 AM
Xero jumped down from the tree to join his companions. He landed softly and barely made a sound. "Sounds like a plan.", he said. He looked at the hatch closely and then to Thew and Deriun. "I have a laser cutter that would be perfect for opening this up," he said as he revealed it, "or do you have a better idea?".
 MandalorianRage
03-25-2003, 4:20 PM
OOC: Why the heck are you going to kill yourself!? That's just stupid...

Come on, somebody do something!
 Sckitzo
03-25-2003, 5:39 PM
*** sighes I think this may be another dead thread, as for the suicde thing, he obviously a younger RPer or just immature, as for my character im still holding the 2 Zabraks at gun point, I vote we make the NPCs, what do you chaps say?
 Sunshine Badass
03-26-2003, 12:40 AM
Arina X'Hiari, a young girl in her early twenties late teens, eyes the men near the ship from the safety of the foliage. She is wearing an earthen brown weather cloak, her head uncovered, and black boots and gloves. She has her face wrapped in a bright yellow cloth mask and wears a bright yellow long shirt/skirt and a black belt with a great vibro-sword clipped and in a sheath, along with some other equipment in pouches on hanging from clips.

She stands around 5'7" and is rather slim. Her gentle,
(I guess curvy, too... But not stunning. More like a REALLY cute girl.;) ) features peer out at the strangers from her hiding place, brushing shoulder length brown hair from her soft, deep green eyes. She holds perfectly still in the humid mists of Dathomir.

*Arina gets an odd feeling from these men, and feels she should learn more about them before taking any unnecessary action.*
 Sckitzo
03-26-2003, 5:41 PM
Well you may want to describe your character a bit better, so far all you have posted is running around and uo trees and such, give us a little back story.
 Thew Rydur
03-28-2003, 7:01 PM
Thew: Nope, why don't you slice her open. Deriun and me will go check the perimeter.

Thew starts to head towards Arina's general area, his rifle locked against his shoulder in a ready postion.

OOC: Don't worry about it StarCords, you'll get the hang of it.
 StarCords
03-28-2003, 7:32 PM
OOC: I deleted all my posts since they where obviously bad. I'm starting again wiht a new character.

Name: Ack'tor Plong
Species: Mon Calamari
Appearance: Pretty much like Admiral Ackbar.
Hmoeworld:Calamari
Brief Bio: Ack'tor joined the Rebellion at the age of 17 as a covert marksman. He now goes on missions all over the galaxy.
 Sckitzo
03-28-2003, 7:34 PM
OCC: Okay im just making theses two NPC's FTM.

Thew Nope, why don't you slice her open. Deriun and me will go check the perimeter

Hearing voices from the other side of the ship Cyn reacted.

Cyn Allright boys, keep the arms where I can see them and turn around. The Zabrak with the sword looked like he would resist but a glance from him partner obviously changed his mind. Both Humanoids, arms behind there heads turned there back to the Twielk, who happened to be training a blaster on them. "Just keep your hands up and walk," the trio started a slow walk forward around the ship, three others stood nearby, one with a tourch a human, another human leaning over to talk to him. the third was a Devorian, who at the same moments was turned towards the trio a rather large looking firearm in his hands.

Cyn The man leaning over, was dressed in full battle armor, but she had seen it enough to know the Occupant.
"Thew? Thew Ryder is that you?"
 StarCords
03-28-2003, 7:48 PM
Ack'tor walked straight into the imp camp, ready for battle, he drew his blaster, and...nothing no one was there. He quickly ran around, finding nothing but imperial carcasses. He found one man standing in a hut. Definatly an officer. He fit the description perfectly. "Callin Sofler?" He asked. "yes?" the officer replied, cowering behind a box. "Come out with your hands up" Ack'tor said. Callin came out cautiously and fired his hidden weapon. Ack'tor ducked and stunned him. "why can't the Rebels just hire a hunter?" He asked to himself as he took the body out of the camp. But who did this? he thought to himself Oh well, he thought. Another question for another time.
 Sunshine Badass
03-28-2003, 8:32 PM
Arina watches intently as two Zabraks are led around the side of the ship by an armed Twi'lek female. *She twitches*

Arina thinks to herself: Should I help them? Better see how this turns out... Don't make any rash, hasty decisions. This may not go so well, seeing as they're pretty heavily armed.

*Arina brushes back her cloak and unclips her blaster*
 conman87
03-29-2003, 2:13 AM
Wow, this thread has gone to hell. And apprently, people are tying to bring it back...lol. Random posts, confusing story lines, suicidal people...Someone just close the damn thread.
Actually, don't do that. I find the random characters and stories too be rather interesting, and pretty funny. I kinda feel sorry for the guys who started a nice-lookin thread though. It started out well, then...just got F***ed.

::HINT::
::HINT::

Make another, better thread guys...
 Sunshine Badass
03-29-2003, 2:26 AM
Naysayer...;)

This thread may live yet.:p
 StarCords
03-29-2003, 11:01 AM
OOC: That was my fault. I'm a first time RPer. I deleted all my prevoius character posts.
 MandalorianRage
03-30-2003, 4:01 PM
Xero activated his laser cutter and slowly started to make a hole in the hatch. He was about halfway through when he heard a voice, "Thew? Thew Ryder is that you?". The voice startled Xero, since it was female, and Thew and Deriun were definatly not female. Xero turned around while still cutting the hatch, and saw a Twi'lek holding the two Zabraks they were after by gunpoint. He turned off his cutter(since he obviously didn't need to use it now that the two Zabraks were captured) and walked over towards the group. "You know her Thew?", he asked.
 StarCords
03-31-2003, 4:34 PM
After what seemed like forever, Ack'tor got Callin to his ship. He looked out into the distance. He saw some figures along the horizon. He decided that it was best to see what they were doing. As he walked towards them, he heard a bl;aster shot. He didn't know where it was, or what it was for, but he began to walk much faster towards the figures.
 conman87
03-31-2003, 10:52 PM
*sigh*

Notice how you three are the only ones left on this dead thread. Everyone else has given up...

::COUGH::

NEW STORY

::COUGH::
 Sunshine Badass
03-31-2003, 11:01 PM
Just go sit in your tower... naysayer. :D ;)

P.S. New story anyone?
P.S.S. Conman, this isn't you winning "laugh out loud." :p
 StarCords
04-03-2003, 10:27 AM
Why not just a new thread?
 Sckitzo
04-03-2003, 4:02 PM
***Sighes
I suppose a new thread would be allright, this one is kinda of dead, so what do you guys want? A neutral thread? Rebel? Imp? Any ideas?
 StarCords
04-03-2003, 6:02 PM
This one was mostly hunters so perhaps it could start on Correlia, and see how it goes.
 StarCords
04-05-2003, 2:30 PM
By that I'm thinking a Rebel vs. Imperial one.
 Thew Rydur
04-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Sorry I kinda left the RP, I've been kinda busy lately. Anyway I'll join the next one once you guys start it up.
 Sckitzo
04-06-2003, 3:17 AM
I suppose a reb vs imp could work, i dont know ill flesh out some details and post em up in a day or so, give me somehting to do at work :rolleyes:
 Thrackan Solo
04-08-2003, 4:54 PM
hey guys havent been here in a while, rebs vs. imps sounds good for now
 StarCords
04-08-2003, 5:29 PM
All right, I'll start it. (Corellian Conflicts)
 conman87
04-09-2003, 2:48 AM
Doctor!!! He's going into cardiac arrest!!

We need those paddles STAT!

CLEAR!

::BZZZZT::

CLEAR!

::BZZZT::

We got a pulse doctor!

Good luck with the NEW story, hopefully this won't end up like the last...

:D
Page: 3 of 3