Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Mad Zabrak

Page: 2 of 3
 Thew Rydur
02-16-2003, 6:47 PM
Thew walks over to where the fight took place. Dead bodies of stormtroopers are everywhere. The ground looks like a carpet of white, black, and red. A woman who just rounded the corner shrieks and runs to the side of the Imperial inspector, who is still barely clinging to life.

Woman: Noooo!! Tef don't die....

At the same time a small boy who has a great resemblance to both the woman and the Imperial inspector runs toward the dying man.

Boy: Daddy! Daddy! What happened!!

Soon a large crowd has gathered around the massacare, many of the Imperial's families are there. A speeder arrives carrying a young Imperial officer. Not being able to see the carnage through the crowd, he asks a Twi' Lek what has happened.

Twi' Lek: *he steps aside* See for yourself...

The young officer vomits at the site. Regaining composure he starts to weakly give out orders for questioning witnesses and the few survivors.
 Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 10:00 PM
OOC: Man your makin me feel bad, oh well someone has to be bad:D

IC:
Skaul sits back on the controls, and thinks about what just happened. Oh man, I killed alot of people today. They are Imps anyways. God, I am in deep.
"Hey were just out of hyperspace," Skaul tells Vessen as they jump out into real space. Down below the verdant planet of Dathomir, shines out like an emerald among the stones.
"Vessen go to the weapons cabinet, we might have company."
 Lord_Vessen
02-16-2003, 10:13 PM
"What's the plan?" Vessen askes Skaul.
 Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 10:27 PM
" I have a hideout at in the Southern hemisphere, its a safehouse barely any one could find it, but there might be trackers on board." Skaul told the Zabrak."We might have company we will wait it out up North, for a while."
 Lord_Vessen
02-16-2003, 10:35 PM
"Alright sounds good, what weapons do you have on board? I'll have to replace my guns." Vessen says.
 Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Skaul smiles and stands up, he wlaks toward the cabinet and slides the manual door open.
" take your pick," he tells Vessen.
Inside are dozens of blasters,rifles, and even vibro blades.
"Just dont touch the DL-55 proto's, those are mine along with the FC-12's."
 Lord_Vessen
02-17-2003, 2:15 AM
"I'll take the BlasTech DH-17," Vessen says.
"I left my modified BlasTech on Tatooine"
 Thew Rydur
02-17-2003, 1:09 PM
Imperials start dragging bodies of their fallen comrades awat and applying bacta to the few left alive. The young officer is leaning against a wall trying not to look at the horrific seen. Thew walks over to him holding out his hand.

Thew: Thew Rydur

The officer snaps to attention and quickly shakes Thew's hand. He is a rather timid man, and is intimidated by Thew's presence.

Officer: Lt. Gallan, how may I help you.

Thew: I can give you the guys that did this...

Gallan: Oh really... and why should I believe you?

Thew motions toward the large pile of dead Imperials.

Thew: Because when the local Moff hears about this it's gonna be your head... not mine.

Gallan seems to consider this for a moment.

Gallan: Very well... I suppose you'll want some money for this.

Thew: Yes I will as well as a new speeder bike, and a light repeating blaster with a license to use it.

Gallan: I will see what I can do.

Thew: Have everything delivered to docking bay 64 B by sundown.

Thew begins to walk away and a stormtrooper comes up to Lt. Gallan.

Gallan: (to the stormtrooper) Nothing but scum those bounty hunters....

Thew quickly turns around, his hand on his blaster. Gallan quiclky scurries away.
 Deft Aklin
02-17-2003, 4:06 PM
Deriun:
Cautiously the Devaronian approaches, after finishing another drink and taking in the onslaught before him. Slowly he approaches Thew, his new acquaintance from the cantina. After overhearing a small portion of the end of the conversation he steps in, "I suppose you would need some assistance friend." His Devaronian smirk comes to fiendish points at the ends of his mouth. Realizing that Thew might be somewhat taken aback by this, he adds, "Let's just say I don't take well to being assaulted."
He wanted payback, it was a shame his blaster had been set on stun. A shameful error he would not let take place again.
 Thew Rydur
02-17-2003, 4:28 PM
Thew: Exellent, I'll be glad to have you along, never know when you'll need back up.

Thew pulls out the small data pad and checks the position of the Maul Tear.

Thew: They're on their way to... Dathomir. I don't know what they could be thinking, with all of those witches.... Anyway do you have a ship of your own?
 Deft Aklin
02-17-2003, 7:37 PM
Deriun:
Almost embarassed, Deriun looks at the ground somewhat bashfully, "Can we just say...", hesitating slightly, "...I kind of needed the money." Quickly, the Devaronian changes the subject, "I take it you have a tracking device on their vessel?", the question rolled out more as a statement, or even a retorical inquiry.
 Thew Rydur
02-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Thew: Of course, I actually have three, never can be to sure. I'll meet you at my ship at sundown. It's in 64 B, the XS-800. I'm going to see if I can recruit anyone to help us out, some who knows Dathomir preferrably.

OOC: If anyone was planning on joining in, now would be a good time.
:D
 Deft Aklin
02-18-2003, 9:07 AM
Deriun:
Deriun nodded his head in agreement, he had no knowledge of the planet either. He had heard rumor of witches, but nothing more. "I have a few supplies I will need to get anyway.", thinking of a utility belt and a breathmask. He had plenty of credits for those supplies, perhaps an extra power pack or two for his blaster wouldn't hurt either, though he doubted he would need to fire mush if his companion would be carrying an E-web light repeater.
 Thew Rydur
02-19-2003, 5:25 PM
OOC: I guess noone else is gonna join so...

Thew walks towards the hangar where his ship is. He sees a large squad of stormtroopers heading towards him, and he ducks into an alleyway. Peering out he can see the troopers taking strategic positions around his ship.

Thew: What the....? A double cross? I didn't think I was wanted by the Imps for anything...

Thew is slightly embarrassed he did not see this twist coming. Suddenly he sees the naive Gallan stride into the hangar flanked by two stormtroopers. Behind him are aliens holding a large, metallic case and a stormtrooper on a speeder bike.

Thew: And the trap is baited.... Certainly a bold move on Gallan's part... maybe his last move...

Thew suddenly walked into view of the Imperials. He removed his blaster from its thigh holster, popped out the energy cell, and tossed the gun on the sand in front of him. He wasn't worried, he had more than enough other weapons on him.

Thew: Alright Gallan, you double-crossing scum, I give up...

A slight smile of content comes across Gallans face, but he quickly replaces it with a stern scowl.

Gallan: Thew Rydur, you are under arrest for crimes against the Empire. You have been charged with grand theft, kidnapping, and unlawful use of computer systems.

Thew thought to himself: Grand theft...? Oh right, I didn't exactly pay for that last speeder bike. Kidnapping? Guess I should do less side jobs... but unlawful use of compter systems? This is a joke. Someone high up on the Imperial ladder must really want me taken out, I mean come on, this is Tatooine.

Thew did not have much time to ponder, who was out to get him. Two stormtroopers were approaching him.

Stormtrooper: Place your hands above your head.

Thew complied, and one of the stormtroopers reached for his hands, to out it in binders. In the flash of an eye Thew dropped his elbow down, sending it crashing into the troopers helmet, and sending the trooper crumbling to the ground. At the same time Thew pulled the other nearby trooper into a headlock. With his free hand he grabbed the hold-out blaster concealed in his chest armor. Blaster fire started raining down, and Thew quickly backed into shelter behind a pillar.
 Thrackan Solo
02-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Meanwhile Skaul, and Vessen hid out up on a Northern plateau waiting for signs of an enemy ship.
"Doesnt look like he's...," Skaul hadstarted his sentence but before he had finished it he looked up and saw what looked to be a Y- Wing landing about 20 klicks away. "Hello.. What do we have here?"
Pulling out his telebinoculars he peered into them looking towards the direction of the landing craft. The landing ramp went down revealing a squad of swamp troopers that ran down the ramp and went into battle stance around the Y- Wing. After the Y-Wing was secure, out strolled ayoung prideful officer.
"Vessen look," he said giving the binoculars to him.
 Thew Rydur
02-22-2003, 9:35 PM
Blaster fire is turning the pillar Thew is behind to a pile of rubble. Dust is pouring down on Thew as he holds the stormtrooper in a headlock with a blaster to his head.

Thew: (shouting) Tell your men to hold their fire Gallan!

Gallan raises a hand, and the hail of blaster fire momentarily stops.

Gallan: And why should I do that?.... You are worth the same dead or alive.

Thew quickly taps a few keys on the his right arm control board. Gallan hears the sound of metal moving behind him and a sudden thud on the ground. He turns around to see a destroyer droid, shield generator and all, underneath the ship with both guns pointed at him. He hears another sound towards the front of the ship and sees an automated dual-barreled laser cannon come out from a hatch.

Thew: And so are you...
 Deft Aklin
02-24-2003, 9:28 AM
Deriun:
Deriun arrives from the East, surprised at the stand-off before him. What was this crazy hunter up to now? The Devaronian slides gracefully into the shadows, blaster drawn. He didn't know quite why, but he liked this guy and he wasn't going to let a little Imperial intrusion stop him from assisting him. After all, he was nearly broke anyway. He pulls out one of the fresh power packs and inserts it into the hevay blaster pistol. If need be, he would go down fighting. His insurance would take care of his family.
 Thew Rydur
02-25-2003, 3:44 PM
Gallan stood nervously, vulnerable on all sides. His hand anxiously fingered the blaster on his thigh

What am I supposed to do? They never covered this at the academy.... just stay calm, remain in control.... He thought to himself.

Gallan: Fine Rydur, I will play your little game... for now.

Gallan issued the commands for his men to stand down and depart. Only four troopers remained, along with the speeder bike and the two aliens.

Thew: Alright, I'm coming out...

Thew walked out from behind the pillar, blaster still to the trooper's head. He came about three paces in front of Gallan, and then let go of the stormtrooper. He fell to the ground, then struggled to get back up. He dusted off his now sand-stained armor the best he could and fell into place behind his comrades.
 Deft Aklin
02-26-2003, 10:42 AM
Deriun:
Slowly, cautiously, the Devaronian steps from his cover. Following closely behind the man. He caresses his blaster which remains holstered for the moment. His assistance easily noticed, yet he doesn't speak. Thew had it all together and Deriun planned to use that to his advantage, but how he had not yet foreseen nor contemplated. One thing was for certain, together they would make a powerful team.
 Thew Rydur
02-28-2003, 3:13 PM
Thew was filled with confidence at the arrival of his comrade. Stepping forward boldy he ripped a repeating blaster from one of the stormtroopers's hands. Tossing it to Deriun, he moved toward the speeder bike, and the trooper quickly hopped off it.

Gallan: But why not take the blaster in the case...?

Thew: Do you think I'm that stupid? If there were anything other than an explosive charged rigged to blow in that box you would have had troopers carrying it.

Thew moves closer to Gallan and whispers.

Thew: And you can also tell whoever wants me taken out that no one messes with Rydur.

Thew backs away and picks up his blaster lying on the ground, then turns to Deriun.

Thew: Ready to go?
 Deft Aklin
02-28-2003, 8:09 PM
Deriun:
Now sporting the impressive armament of the E-web light repeater, Deriun felt a new confidence grow like a fire inside of him. "Ready when you are.", the barrel scanning the area as if searching for it's first victim. Thankfully Deriun wasn't trigger happy. A fire-fight of this magnitude would most likely cost one of the two their lives. The strap over his shoulder, he steadies the weapon with one hand still on the trigger and places the other at the ready to close the hatch. He remained at the entrance, awaiting lift off before sealing the vessel.
 Thew Rydur
03-02-2003, 7:23 PM
Thew walked into the cockpit, a sat down down at the controls. Putting on a set of headphones he began punching buttons. He initiate the repulsor lifts, and the ship lifted off the ground. Keying the comm unit he said: Alright Deriun, you can close it up.

Looking out a viewport Thew sarcastically smiled and waved at the humiliated Imperial.
 Deft Aklin
03-03-2003, 9:14 AM
Deriun:
His finger gently depresses the button to close the hatch, his eyes never leaving the Imperials until the hatch is completely closed. The random, useless blaster fire deflects off of the hull of the vessel, leaving nothing more than superficial blaster burns. Deriun enters the cockpit, taking a seat near Thew. "Nice job out there....", a lingering hesitation in his voice, "...partner."
 Thew Rydur
03-03-2003, 3:14 PM
The ship was now leaving the atmosphere of Tatooine.

Thew: (with a slight grin) Yeah, you didn't do too bad yourself... Know how to use a nav computer? We need to chart a course to Dathomir.
 Deft Aklin
03-03-2003, 3:52 PM
Deriun:
Deriun chuckles knowingly. He was a Devaronian, nearly as famed for travel as the Duros themselves. Of course he knew how to use a nav computer, though he could probably plot the course from memory faster than the computer could. A few moments later the nav computer releases a few confident beeps as Deriun's fiendish fingers caress it's instrumentation, more coaxing it into plotting the course than directing it. "It should only be a few moments.", he says from behind his jagged teeth.
 Thew Rydur
03-03-2003, 5:23 PM
OOC: Wanna just say we are at Dathomir to save some time? IF so then....

IC:
Thew walked back into the cabin of the ship where Deriun was.

Thew: We'll be coming out of hyperspace soon, we should start getting ready for the hunt.
 Deft Aklin
03-04-2003, 3:53 PM
OOC: Wow, you assume a lot. Do you really think that the Imperials would let us go so easily? At least 4 Tie fighters would have attacked while I was programming in the coordinates. Seriously though, I don't care either way. I just thought the escapoe would be more dramatic, but I cna fix that.

Deriun:
Still sweaty, nervous that an Interdictor would be waiting for them, especially after their encounter with the Imperial Tie fighters, Deriun slowly gathers himself. "Yes, we should prepare immediately......", it hadn't clicked before, but now it was settling in, ".....Dathomir?" His question was retoracle in nature, but was filled with much worry. As Deriun began gathering his gear, he stopped to look out the transparasteel windows every couple minutes. Finally his worst fear had come to fruition. In a low, raspy voice, he could only just barely squeak out one word, "Witches."
 Thew Rydur
03-04-2003, 6:18 PM
OOC: Oops.... I'm sorry Sidious.... :( :p :D . Yeah I guess I did kind skip ahead there.... sorry about about that. But anyway I'll try to mend my error with some excellent Rping:

"Nah, I don't have to worry about them...." Thew all of the sudden whips out two lightsabers. "Yes it is me, Thew Rydur, the love child of Yoda and Jedi council member Adi Gallia. I have uber-1337 jedi skillz.

J/K :p
Seriously though...

IC:

Thew had been strapping on his weapons. He dropped a blaster on the when Deriun spoke, and tried to hide his dismay as the gun clattered to the floor.

Thew: Oh come on, they can't be as terrible as the stories about them are... I mean those are just made to scare kids.
 Deft Aklin
03-04-2003, 6:58 PM
Deriun:
"I've seen grown adults travel here and never return....", the nervousness carries in his voice in the form of near stuttering, "....and the ones that did....", he turns to look out onto the planet again, "Well let's just say they were never the same." He shudders for a brief second, then completes his armament with the light repeater Thew had thrown him. Grasping the weapon as if his life depended on it, "I don't know if even this will help."
 MandalorianRage
03-05-2003, 12:08 PM
OOC: This entrance is going to be really dumb, since I couldn't join in earlier because my keyboard was broken. I'll try to make this believable as possible...

IC: Xero Anarian slowed his modified B-Wing(taken as payback from some rebels who had ripped him off) to a stop right before he entered the atmostphere of Dathomir. He followed Thew and Deriun all the way there without being detected. Xero had seen the commotion on Tatooine, and noticed that one of the Zabrak they were after was a swordsman. A mighty skilled one too. Xero knew that they would have a hard time handling a swordsman of the Zabraks caliber. He saw this as an opportunity to test his sword skills, as well as earn a few credits. Xero sent a transmission to Thew's ship, "Hello there, I am Xero Anarian. I noticed you were after those two Zabrak. I'm sure you noticed one of them was very good with a sword. I am requesting that you let me help you find these two Zabrak. All I want in return, is a small amount of the bounty, and a chance to test my abilities against the one with the sword. If you don't want my help, I'll let you find out for yourselves what it's like to fight a swordsman like that." Xero closed the transmission and waited for a reply. As he did, he polished the blade of his sword...

OOC: God that sucked. I would have made a better entrance on Tattooine, but, like I said, I was having keyboard problems.
 Thrackan Solo
03-05-2003, 2:46 PM
Skaul looked up as he saw the B-wing flying.
" Oh great another bounty hunter," he sighed
He stood up and looked through the binoculars, " Those Imps will never find us" he thought as he looked at there swamp troopers aimlessly wondering around searching. " Time to move Vessen." he said as he picked up his rifle.

OOC: sorry I havent posted in a while.
 MandalorianRage
03-05-2003, 3:06 PM
OOC: Actually, my character isn't a bounty hunter. He's a musician and a swordsman. I just wanted to get that clear.
 Thew Rydur
03-05-2003, 3:20 PM
With their grave conversation being broken up by the transmisson, Thew looked a Deriun and laughed.

Thew: So thats what the little dot on the radar was.... I thought it was a rouge TIE...

OOC: Yes i know TIE's don't have hyperdrives.
 Deft Aklin
03-05-2003, 3:35 PM
Deriun:
Being the untrusting and untrustworthy individual he was, Deriun was of course sceptical. "Do we really need the help?", he thinks out loud to the bounty hunter Thew. Worse still was his second vocal thought, "Is he worth the risk? He could be an under cover Imperial." A few seconds pass and then he adds, "Perhaps he will be a useful ally, as a target for the witches.", the Devaronians natural smirk slowly surfaces with a devious chuckle.
 Sckitzo
03-05-2003, 5:25 PM
OCC Alright this will be a bit of a weird entrance, but one I hope that will work =)

IC A pillar of Flame shot into the air, dark shapes danced about it a fashion that gave the women a thrill of excitment.

"Exurgent Mortui ah ven naah see LAH NUKK!" the chant started
"LAH NUKK!" more voices joined in, giving a twirl head tails swinign about she contnued her dance, eyes turning on her, gracefully she rose into the air and through the pillar of flame landing softly on the opposite side, light blue flesh glisting from the close call from the flame she once again rose to her feet. Turning she watched as the witch apporached her, a silver kris held tightly in her hand.

Standing rigid she braced her self for what was about to happen, she felt the tip of the blade bite into her shoulder, felt its maschocistic kiss run along her shoulder. Bitting back a scream she held fast, finished, the Mother let the knife slip and sized up the women. Exurgent Mortue ah ven naah see LAH NUKK Cyn Izz!" the old crone bellowed with a force that could not have come naturally, a riot of noise broke out as the Flame Pillar shot far into the night sky, all glancing up noticed what first appeared to be a shooting star start to apporach the planet, a few of the younger sisters began to panic finally the noise quited down as the light set down a few kilomenters away on a small plateau, turing to face the Mother bare skin, still drencehd with sweat glistend in the now dying fire and full moon she listend to what the old women has to say, nodding a understanding

Cyn walked over to a bundle of cloth on the ground, pulling on a flight suit, over that a vest she rose. Strapping the two blaster holsters at her sides she made her way to the plateau at a quick jog, she had been here some time now and knew the way fairly well, she could smell burned foliage where the ship has set down, could faintly here two voices, male one deep the other a little higher pitced conversing, practially stalking up to the tree line with a grace that seemed more predator then not she began to listen.

Voice 1 Well we got rid of those Imps, but how long do you think untill they come looking for us?

Voice 2 Sith spawn I dont know, I just want to know what the nut Thew Ryder was doing, he was there then gone, I wish I knew what that Human was up to.

Thew Ryder? Cyn thought to her self, that name she remembered from some where, tattoine her last stop before being stranded here, a job gone bad, one she was looking to right. Creeping a bit closer she noticed that the two where both humanoid, one was armed with a blaster, the other with a sword, Ahh, another creature who can still wield a blade, and by juding from the its conditon wieled it has been and recently to. shecould smell the blood from this distance, obviously he had not cleaned his blade, a bad move she thought to her self.

Voice 1 Yeah well I have a feeling we'll see him soon enough.

Moving to a postion behind then men Cyn crept up on the two, silent as the night, her training as dancer from child hood bening put to good use here she moved quicly but silently, the two mercs obviouly un aware, removing the blasters from there holsters she flipped the setting to stun/ just in case she thought, she had no intention of killing these men, they had a ship and she saw this as a way off of this barbaric world. Stopping a few meters behind the two, there conversation having now shifted to alchol she leveld a blaster at each and spoke, both men upon hearing her voice left the ground by a least 3 inches.

Cyn
"All right, drop the weapons unless you want a holde drilled into the back of your bald head, you to Blade Wielder." she restated as the one on the lefts grip tightend on his blade.

"I bring greetings from Mother Cemendur of the Black Kyrats Tribe, so dont give me any reason to Revoke that welcome."The last few words ended, a sneer spreading across her face.

OCC
Whew im done =) there you go lads, rember she dont wanna shoot you, just being cautios so play it cool and this could come out all right.
 Thew Rydur
03-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Thew chuckles.

Thew: My thoughts exactly friend... a sword won't get you to far if you're dead before you can use it....

Thew keys the comm unit, a smirk still on his face...

Thew: Yeah, sure uh... Xero. *Thew suddenly realizes his voice is still lighthearted and quickly changes his tone* I'd be glad to have you along. You never know when you'll need the help of a skilled swordsman... Why don't you meet me down on the surface...
 MandalorianRage
03-06-2003, 9:32 AM
Xero flew his B-Wing down to the surface near Thews ship. He put his sword in the sheath that was anlong his back and jumped out of the B-Wing. Xero checked the holster that was covered by his shirt. His blaster was there. Xero was used to betrayel, and didn't want to take any chances, and besides, what good is a sword if you can't get close enough to your enemy to hack them up. Xero approached Thew, holding out his hand for him to shake.
"Nice to meet you", he said.
 Deft Aklin
03-06-2003, 2:36 PM
Deriun:
Eyeing the stranger cautiously, Deriun gently caresses the trigger of the light repeater. He devilish look contains an agressive and intimidating glare. A slight bow of the head, without losing eye contact, was all he would spare for the new comer. Somehow, it seemed as if the Devaronian was capable of scanning the area during all of this, the whole time never losing site of Xero. His perception heightened by adrenaline, the task was found to be quite easy by Deriun.
 Thew Rydur
03-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Grasping Xero's forearm with a strong grip, Thew noticed a bulge under his shirt.

Nobody know's how to conceal a weapon these days, maybe I should teach him... or maybe not... Thew thought to himself. He wasn't worried though, Deriun was covering him. He also had a dart pointed directly at the man's chest from the launcher on his wrist. Tranq or Poison? He wondered in his mind. He couldn't remember what he had loaded...

Thew: Same here.... this here is my partner *points to Deriun*. We'd better get moving...

Thew slings a survival pack over his shoulder and his rifle over the other. He then places a helmet on his head that has a distinct canine appearance. It covers his entire head, and locks into his chest armor. Over one of the eye holes is a red lenses, most likely used for targeting.
 MandalorianRage
03-07-2003, 1:36 PM
"You guys get right down to it, don't you? I like that. Let's get going then." Xero checked his supplies and and followed them. he had to be careful around these two. They were very suspiscous of him, and during their first confrontation, they had weapons pointing at him the whole time. They thought Xero couldn't tell, but he was smarter than that. I need to be very cautious around these guys. If I make one wrong move, they'll blast me... he thought. "How many credits are the guys we're after worth?
 Deft Aklin
03-07-2003, 11:01 PM
Deriun:
As per his paranoid nature, Deriun never let Xero out of his sight. He never even let him get behind him, choosing instead to walk beside him. Names never being exchanged in return to the individual, He figured he could at least show him that much respect. "Your names Xero right?", a slight hesitation almost merits an answer before the Devaronian conitnues, "Deriun's my name.", with that said he took another few steps away and continued on the journey silently. Still cautious of the new comer, Deriun was more worried still of the witches. His eyes scan the trees in anticipation.
 Thew Rydur
03-08-2003, 1:04 AM
Thew walked along with his rifle at the ready. He had ignored Xero's question for a few minutes now, and decided it wouldn't kill him to answer.

Thew: I'm not exactly sure, but judging by the amount of Imps he killed, I'm guessing about 40,000...

Thew held up his hand and crouched down. In the mud were some boot tracks, a few days old by Thew's guess.

Thew: We're on the right path, we should be nearing their ship soon.
 MandalorianRage
03-08-2003, 4:12 PM
Xero whispered now, in case their prey was near. "Good, the sooner we find them, the better. About that bounty, all I would ask in return is about 5,000 credits, if you wish to pay me at all. You can decide later if you want to pay me more or less... Or pay me at all, it doesn't bother me what you do. We are on the right track. I saw their ship in a clearing in the direction we're headed, right before I landed. I thought you guys might have wanted to know.
 Deft Aklin
03-09-2003, 9:48 AM
Deriun:
Slowly, Deriun drops to a knee. He closes his eyes, for the first time taking his attention off of Xero. His left hand gently touches the ground as his nostrils flare. They were close, probably not more than a few hundred meters. Being a Devaronian had it's advantages, his perception was heightened far beyond that of a normal human. Again his eyes open, shiftily assessing the area. "Their close.", his words simple, and straight to the point.
 Thrackan Solo
03-19-2003, 2:58 PM
Skaul ran across the plateau and towars a waterfall on the far side of the mountain away from visibility.
Suddenly out from a cave he heard a large growl he swung around and there was some sort of giant lizard. He quickly pulled out his laser and blasted away but somehow the lizard dove past the bolts and sprang on ttop of him. He wrestled for his blaster and grabbed it twisted and the lizards claws ripped into him cause blood to pore from the cuts. He screamed a warriors cry and shot the lizard in its gut. it slumped over with one last cry and died. Damn Skaul thought the troopers probably heard that shooting.
 Thew Rydur
03-19-2003, 10:17 PM
The groups comes into view of the ship. The area looks surprisingly deserted. Sensing an ambush, Thew flags for Deriun and Xero to head around the right side of the ship with his hand. He then glides around the left, rifle at the ready.
 Sckitzo
03-20-2003, 1:06 AM
Well seems everyone else has scampered off,
 Deft Aklin
03-20-2003, 8:52 AM
Deriun:
The horned figure quietly surveys the opposing side of the vessel, looking slightly intimidating with the light repeater. He was not used to carrying such bulky weapons, but he doubted that would matter, 'Just aim in their general direction.', he thought to himself. Hopefully the light repeater would do the rest. His head sways from side to side, every now and then scanning the lush vegetation for any signs of witches, not that it would matter whether he knew they were coming or not.
 MandalorianRage
03-20-2003, 1:18 PM
Xero ran with Deriun over to the other side of the ship. He looked around to spot anyone. He couldn't see anything. He saw Deriun look over to the left. Xero ran as fast as he could and climbed up a tree. It took him almost under a second to scale the tree. Xero was in his environment. He slowly unsheathed his sword and watched below. He now saw Deriun turn to look back at him, and saw the surprised look on his face. Xero picked a small nut from the tree and threw it at Deriun. It bounced off his head, and Deriun looked up quickly. He looked as if he were about to blast Xero. Xero quickly smiled and put a finger to his mouth, to signal Deriun not to say anything. Deriun nodded and looked back around the ship. Xero payed close attention to the area. He could see some footprints scattered around. The two Zabraks had been near here recently, and if they were lucky, they'd still be here.
 Deft Aklin
03-20-2003, 4:21 PM
OOC:
I will be gone until Friday, see the off topic forum for details. Anyway, feel free to post for me or around me. See you monday.
Page: 2 of 3