Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sounds

Page: 1 of 1
 MR. Obvious
02-03-2003, 7:03 PM
I assume you will do this, but I just wanted to confirm that you'll be using most if not all the sounds from DF. I especially love all the DT sounds, like when the phase 1 and 2 see you and the death sounds, but I also like some of the taunts and the stormie death sounds. One more thing, off topic. If that's how they're going to look in the mod, I mean no offene, but I saw the model shots of the weapons, and well, they just don't look big enough, like I think the assault cannon looks way too short, in the original game it looked lie it would be half the size of you. Again, If that's the best they can look I mean no offense.
 Emon
02-03-2003, 10:35 PM
You aren't offending anyone. :)

I'm sure the entire mod team would rather have you give constructive criticism and suggestions like you are now rather than jumping with glee saying how great their work is. That kind of stuff won't get them anywhere.
 Katarn07
02-04-2003, 4:56 PM
They looked OK to me, of course I want this thing out as soon as possible... :D :p :D

I am confused. Do you have a quarrel about the sounds or not, because that is what the title is about...
 ImmolatedYoda
02-07-2003, 6:05 PM
no katarn, i believe he was just asking a simple question and then answering it for himself.
Page: 1 of 1