Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What would you do if you found Osama?

Page: 1 of 1
 git_sum_stuka
01-26-2003, 7:23 PM
I would pour molten silver in his eyes and ears.
 whitedragon
01-26-2003, 7:31 PM
first i would beat the crap out of him and then i would turn him in
 Boba Rhett
01-26-2003, 7:36 PM
I'd wonder wtf he was doing in Iowa.
 Dath Maximus
01-26-2003, 7:38 PM
id wonder the same as rhett, only in kansas
 daring dueler
01-26-2003, 8:31 PM
i think id castrate him-not that i want to see what id castrate then turn him in where he would be beatin-harsh huh
 Reborn Outcast
01-26-2003, 9:10 PM
Turn him in... with a few extra bonuses. :D
 obi
01-26-2003, 9:21 PM
Get shot a million zillion times by his sharp shooting body guards.
 jokemaster
01-26-2003, 9:24 PM
leave him tied up in a chair watching re-runs of Barney, then after he loses his mind, i'd turn him in
Acctually, now that i think about it im not that sadistic
 El Sitherino
01-26-2003, 9:38 PM
id turn him in for the money only dont care about anything else.
 Darth Damage
01-26-2003, 11:29 PM
i would towel whip him with his dirty turban
 ET Warrior
01-27-2003, 12:05 AM
I agree with obiwan.......i'd get shot dead by his body guards before i even made eye contact with him....
 C'jais
01-27-2003, 4:21 PM
Ask him why he did what he did.

Then turn him in.

A quin-post. Beat that. -C'jais
 Breton
01-27-2003, 5:45 PM
I would have turned him in, to Haag.

Wouldn't everyone do that?
 -s/<itzo-
01-27-2003, 7:33 PM
I don't think this is approriate in the senate chambers section.

How could this be a serious discussion?

But if i did see him, i'll give a hair cut and a mustache trim.

He needs it. :D
 RoguePhotonic
01-27-2003, 11:26 PM
I'd shake his hand.
 Arkum
01-28-2003, 7:54 PM
id beat him up for blaspheming my religion and using it as a PATHETIC excuse to murder innocent lives, that dirty bastard!!!!

But i wouldn't kill him, because i wouldn't get myself to kill anyone no matter how evil they are because then that makes me just as bad as they are.

but id put in him in a lot of PAIN, then id turn him into the authorities.

How would any of us be able to get him anyway?
 access_flux
01-29-2003, 6:03 AM
remove his toes and fingers then turn him in for the 50 mill reward.
 ShockV1.89
01-29-2003, 8:06 AM
Originally posted by RoguePhotonic
I'd shake his hand.

Troll. :disaprove

I'd cut his achilles tendons and the tendons at the backs of his knees, then turn him in.
 RoguePhotonic
01-29-2003, 10:17 AM
Hey I was asked what I would do and that's it...he is a great man....i'm sorry you buy into brain washing but it's ok...
 ShadowTemplar
01-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Hmmm... Hard to tell. On the one hand: Turn him in. That's my duty. On the other hand: I may prefer to let him go, and avoid his goons hunting me for the rest of my life... After all, Rushdie got a Fatwa just for writing a book... That those who sentenced him hadn't even read, most likely... I wonder what Al Qaida would do to the guy who turned bin Laden in?

Anyhow:

Ich bin Laden-
meister.

It means:

"I'm a shop-
keeper."

In German.

Hey I was asked what I would do and that's it...he is a great man....i'm sorry you buy into brain washing but it's ok...

Distasteful. Highly distasteful.
 ShockV1.89
01-29-2003, 1:17 PM
Yup. I've been brainwashed into thinking that masterminding the destruction of two of the largest buildings in the world and killing thousands of innocent people is a bad thing.

Poor me. :disaprove
 RoguePhotonic
01-29-2003, 3:50 PM
I bet our presidents and army have destroyed more buildings and killed more innocent people then they have :D
 Arkum
01-29-2003, 4:09 PM
I bet our presidents and army have destroyed more buildings and killed more innocent people then they have :D

true, but we do so in order to keep the peace, we had no other choice. Their cause is for mere destruction and pillaging, ours is to enforce the ideals of justice. we only do so in an attempt to stop madmen, like hitler and the kaiser, and mussolini, and Yakuzo(or whatever the japanese emperor's name was in WWII)
 RoguePhotonic
01-29-2003, 4:21 PM
So us going into villages in Afghanistan with flamethrowers and killing everyone is to keep the peace?...and it's mostly woman and children.....oops...you might not know about that stuff...sorry...:p
 Breton
01-29-2003, 5:42 PM
Originally posted by Arkum
true, but we do so in order to keep the peace, we had no other choice.

But war never leads to peace you know. And for the most part, you do have other choices. Ever heard of "diplomatic soloution"? In Vietnam for example, no one asked you to ruin that country, but you did it anyway, only because they thought communism was cool.

we only do so in an attempt to stop madmen, like hitler and the kaiser, and mussolini, and Yakuzo(or whatever the japanese emperor's name was in WWII)

Well, you never cared about stopping them before they attacked you, did you? And why do you have to act as an "policeman" of the world (wich you don't IMO) when everyone hates that you're doing it?

BTW, what kaiser?
 ShockV1.89
01-29-2003, 8:22 PM
Even if what you claim is true (and it isnt), that doesnt make Bin Laden a great man for killing thousands of innocents. The death of thousands of people here did absolutley nothing for his cause. In fact, all it really did was bring the wrath of the US down on their heads.

Do two wrongs make a right? Really, do they? If innocent civilians in any other country were killed, then thats terrible, and I hope it doesnt happen. But even if they were, I shouldnt be killed for it. I didnt do it. I voted against the president that seems to be warhungry. And I could very easily be a victim of a terrorist act masterminded by Bin Laden. (I live near a nuke plant). Woudl you wish a painful death on me for someone elses actions?
 ShockV1.89
01-29-2003, 8:24 PM
Furthermore, where's your evidence that American soldiers targeted Afghani women and children with flame throwers. I think I'd hear about that sort of thing. (and dont start with the "coverup conspiracy" crap.) There doesnt appear to be any real strategic advantage to such a tactic. Not only is it inhumane and cruel, it's a waste of ammo.
 RoguePhotonic
01-29-2003, 8:33 PM
You think you would hear about it?..I think not...no conspiracy or nothin just not "that" public...it's like the police...everything you see is what they want you to...I have seen more than my share of videos of cops straight up murdering people for no reason...it's called prejudice against whoever....and was lots of it at the time.

None of it matters really...I respect Bin Laden you guys don't....
 Pnut_Man
01-29-2003, 9:42 PM
I shake my head in disgust RoguePhotonic, and i'm not sure why you would bring up this pointless arguement.
It doesn't make much sense to compare "acts" of police officers with the actions of United States troops in the Middle East. Maybe you were unaware, but the US Military is saving your ass as you redicule what you believe they do.

If terrorists like Bin Laden organized an attack upon the people you love would you respect them? I seriously hope not. Bid Laden, the man you say you respect, was a cold blooded murderer who planned an attack upon unsuspecting civilians. All Terrorists are cowards who are too afraid to support their beliefs diplomatically. I would also like to mention that the"raids" that you speak of most likely took place during the Vietnam War, our most confusing and pointless War. Either you wished to amuse yourself by saying "I'd shake his hand", or you truly deeply support what Bid Laden did.

I said what I thought had to be said...
 RoguePhotonic
01-29-2003, 11:32 PM
I will not get to deeply involved in this discussion....the mentality is to much to take....:(
 ShockV1.89
01-30-2003, 7:54 AM
I will not get to deeply involved in this discussion....the mentality is to much to take....:(

What you really mean is...

I know I'm wrong, but I dont want to admit it. :p
 RoguePhotonic
01-30-2003, 9:10 AM
:snear::disaprove
 Kstar__2
01-30-2003, 10:00 AM
i would do nothing at all, really, i think, that if i saw him, i would run, run as fast as i can, i don't mind the money, but i wouldn't be able to be with someone that fanatic

now onto jais' style:

great sentence, i had no offence to anyone -kilian
:D
 ShockV1.89
01-30-2003, 12:19 PM
*sigh* I apologize to anyone who had to read what I appeared to have started here.

I will leave this thread by using one of your very own quotes, Rogue... "I will not get to deeply involved in this discussion....the mentality is to much to take...."

But before I do, I woudl like to see the evidence you have supporting your idea that soldiers go into Afghanistan and target innocent women and children civilians with flamethrowers.

I know I have evidence against it. The United States Uniform Code of Military Justice. One of the things they drill into you at boot camp is that noncombatants are not to be targeted. They must be avoided at all times.

I have one friend in the nat'l guard, one in the army, and my gfs brother is a federal agent. They have all told me that, after the vietnam incident (tragic, it was, and a sad chapter in US history), soldiers were trained to NOT attack civilians, and trained hard. Anyone who violates this law is subject to court martial.

Show me evidence that counters this. Dont show collateral dmage (ie, An ammo factory in afghanistan is destroyed and the house next to it, with a family, is blown up.). I mean, when soldiers were ordered to target innocents and they followed through with the orders.

I'm leaving this thread now. "The mentality is too much to take..."
 RpTheHotrod
01-30-2003, 12:33 PM
I'd talk to him a bit, then turn him in
 RoguePhotonic
01-30-2003, 12:38 PM
Evidence?....you want evidence?....so I should fly to that country and start looking?....

And it was orders not just for the hell of it....I heard allot of em didn't even want to do it but well orders are orders.

And with the mentality....wish you wouldn't use that because the way I mean it you could never understand....

United States Uniform Code of Military Justice

:rofl:
 __CKY__
01-30-2003, 11:37 PM
I would massacre him :) Enough said.
 ET Warrior
01-31-2003, 12:37 AM
I think it's funny when people who have been brainwashed by anti-american propoganda attack people who are brainwashed by pro-american propoganda. "Oh, well i read on a website that american soldiers were torturing babies because they liked to hear them scream, so it's a GOOD thing that innocent americans who didn't do ANYTHING died":rolleyes:

Blugh, no country is perfect, no leaders are perfect. All countries do evil things, its' true, but to respect someone who has committed such heinous acts which have accomplished absolutely nothing strikes me as the work of brainwashing........
 ninja
01-31-2003, 1:39 AM
i would shave his beard and put his head on a stick. and the statue of liberty is holding it.
 Kstar__2
01-31-2003, 3:38 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
I think it's funny when people who have been brainwashed by anti-american propoganda attack people who are brainwashed by pro-american propoganda. "Oh, well i read on a website that american soldiers were torturing babies because they liked to hear them scream, so it's a GOOD thing that innocent americans who didn't do ANYTHING died":rolleyes:

Blugh, no country is perfect, no leaders are perfect. All countries do evil things, its' true, but to respect someone who has committed such heinous acts which have accomplished absolutely nothing strikes me as the work of brainwashing........

that is so true, i completely agree with you.
Page: 1 of 1