Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC Gamer UK Cover Disks

Page: 1 of 1
 AKPiggott
01-20-2003, 2:26 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know, in case you don't already.

Your demo made the cover discs of PC Gamer magazine here in the UK. Well done, that should give you guys a bit more publicity.
 The_One
01-20-2003, 2:35 PM
Yes, we know, they asked our permission :)

Also, note that the small screenshot on the pages about what's on their discs is one that I took for the site :P *smug face*
 reaper1576
01-22-2003, 5:10 PM
hey congrats guys
 Geoffrey S
01-23-2003, 11:23 AM
It's not out here yet, but I do read the magazine, and they generally put the very best mods on their discs. So I guess your work is being recognized as such.
Congratulations!
 CortoCG
01-23-2003, 11:58 AM
Thanks a lot!
Hehe, this is my very first post on the Dark Forces MOD's public forums.
For those who don't know me, prolly all of you = P, I'm the NPC modeler/skinner/animator of the MOD. I'm responsible of any bad looking, cheapy skinned NPC you'll get to see.
 Katarn07
01-23-2003, 2:41 PM
Originally posted by CortoMaltes
Thanks a lot!
Hehe, this is my very first post on the Dark Forces MOD's public forums.
For those who don't know me, prolly all of you = P, I'm the NPC modeler/skinner/animator of the MOD. I'm responsible of any bad looking, cheapy skinned NPC you'll get to see.

Examples please. Or are they not in the demo? Like as in civies? I'm confused :confused: (not to hard to do...)
 CortoCG
01-24-2003, 8:08 AM
Ok, perhaps I was too humble :rolleyes: .

I'm responsible for the Imperial Commando (or Navy Trooper), Boba Fett, the upcoming Dark Trooper series (you can see beta version screen on the webpage), and several NPC models and other things you'll get to see with the final release :D .

That was all folks!
 Katarn07
01-25-2003, 11:29 AM
Ahhh, enemis. Darktrooper looks great. Can't wait to see that Terminator-like exoskeleton pop up outta the reactor core of Gromas.

You working on the other 2 also? I know those won't go on the site. We'll have to play to fight them. :D
Page: 1 of 1