Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elect ZBomber for moderator of Collection forum!

Page: 1 of 1
 Tyrion
01-19-2003, 7:04 PM
He's been here ever since he was made. He posted responsibly and helpfully in every thread. He comes here more than the current mods of this forum. Please make him a mod!

Anyone else agree?

Sincerely,Tyrion
 ZBomber
01-19-2003, 7:07 PM
:cry7:

Thanks Buddy. :)

EDIT - Befoire any of you say it, no one told Ty to do this. I didn't bribe him. ;)
 daring dueler
01-19-2003, 7:57 PM
i think hed make a good mod, he knows enough about the sebject to be a good mod for a collecting forum, he is not to be connected with anythiung i do on the forum -like spam.
 Katarn07
01-19-2003, 8:05 PM
One of the most frequent posters.

Tyrion, bad news. I can't see your image sig. 900 credits to!
 Hekx
01-19-2003, 9:48 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Anyone else agree?I agree. Z deserve mod-man-ship, just as long as he doesn't turn into Palpetine.. or something.. :D
 obi
01-19-2003, 10:42 PM
Well, I'm not sure, it's up to the admin, but I am not entirely sure that this thread should remain open, because it doesn't have anything to do with collecting, but it does have something to do with the collecting forum.

*shrugs*

I'll let someone less sleepy make a decision. :)
 Darth Groovy
01-20-2003, 3:47 AM
In my personal opinion, all threads about who should, and who not should be mod don't belong anywhere unless posted by admin in the first place.
 Boba Rhett
01-20-2003, 3:57 AM
What he said. :rhett:
Page: 1 of 1