Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Jedi Thread War

Page: 2 of 2
 yangyan
01-30-2003, 2:15 AM
Uh yeah could you change it to "The Jedi Thread War" and add a "Renamed from Thread War" in the front like a poll? Does this mean it will have a new Thread ID? If so then forget about changing it.

You know Redwing instead of the Light and Dark title you could use Neutral if you want. And for the ^_^ why don't you add a Smilie for that?

:mob::swear::saberb::holosid::slsaber::duel:
 yangyan
01-30-2003, 2:42 AM
Uh I think we should get on with Thread War. Yangyan follows Whitedragon to Danz0r and AutoCept.
 Redwing
01-31-2003, 3:08 PM
Well...I don't think I can put Renamed from Thread War in front like a poll, but I could just add that to the title (and remove it later if you want). No, it won't have a new thread ID so far as I know.

But I liiike "^_^", lol
 yangyan
02-04-2003, 1:28 AM
Yangyan finally reached Danz0r and sneaked up beind him. He then got out his saber while AutoCept rolled up front and started slashing. Danz0r kicked AutoCept again (Must have some kind of kicking power).

**RedWing could you remove the Renamed now? It is getting annoying, and how come nothing gets sticked around here?
Page: 2 of 2