Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Posting models..how long??

Page: 1 of 1
 Ronin
01-10-2003, 3:39 AM
I sent a model in like a week again, and it still hasn't been posted. Did you guys even receieve it? or did the e-mail get skewered and never reached you?
 Hellfire Jedi
01-10-2003, 6:14 AM
Try posting more than once. (sending it)
Eventually one of the file-posters *cough*toonces*cough* sees it they will throw it up... Hopefully:rolleyes:
:D
 Toonces
01-10-2003, 12:02 PM
I'll take a look asap. We're really hurting for file masters so things have been really slow around here
 Eldritch
01-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Toonces
I'll take a look asap. We're really hurting for file masters so things have been really slow around here

You could always ask me. ;) I put in an application last time jkii.net was "hiring"... never got any word back, though.
 Ronin
01-10-2003, 2:21 PM
I resent it just in case it didn't get there first time
 Hellfire Jedi
01-10-2003, 9:45 PM
Send me it i will put it on my website :D
blazoor@aol.com
 Zymotico
01-10-2003, 9:57 PM
Maybe, if possible, there should be some sort of queue list that shows a list of all the files that have been received but not posted yet, just like www.planetquake.com/lvl) 's "map queue": http://www.planetquake.com/lvl/queue.asp) .

It doesn't have to be as nice as that one, but just the ability to see that an editors pride and joy has safely reached it's destination would be nice.

Speaking of pride and joy, has my Jedi Starfighter reached you guys yet? :confused:
 SupremePain
01-11-2003, 7:31 AM
I dont know if this is something you filemasters have been talking about but i think that you should recruit some new file masters... maybe some of your friends, or some of the old memebers on this forum.. (if they can get the job done ofcourse, HTML code etc)
that goes for www.jk2files.com) too, they use to put up stuff very fast but now they almost never get stuff up
 Andy867
01-12-2003, 1:55 AM
Well, come sunday night, I am gonna be taking up from 10pm to 10am to get the files email inbox cleaned up, so hopefully, any models sent it recently or not-so recently will get thrown up on the site, since my friend up at the cable company lets me uncap my modem during off-peak hours. :D
 Ronin
02-02-2003, 1:53 PM
Did my model ever get there?
 Zymotico
02-03-2003, 12:26 AM
Upload to lucasfiles.com they post files in about a week. I've given up all hope of seeing my files posted at this site.
Page: 1 of 1