Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is a Jedi's love more important than the code

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedic Thon
01-09-2003, 9:21 AM
Jedic thon and Ariya Thon have been married and been through a lot. Through all Jedic has sacrificed everything thing for Ariya (disobeying the counsel and such). My question is this;

Is a two jedi's love for one another more important than the code when it comes to the pertection of their love ones?
Would you defy the counsel to save the life of the one you care for, the one you cant live without, the one whos every heart beat is yours?
 Jediboii
07-31-2004, 2:19 PM
i would yes
 Archangel WT
10-21-2005, 4:12 PM
Qui-Gon fell with Anakin's mother and Anakin loved Padme...

I haven't seen a Sith love and Obi-Wan not loved ANYONE, so =>

All for Love, damn the code! :)
 Great Scott!
10-25-2005, 7:58 PM
Qui-Gon fell with Anakin's motherWait wait wait- what!?! I've never heard that! Anyways, Jedi who disobey the Jedi code should be ashamed to be a Jedi.
 Manny C
11-22-2005, 8:23 PM
i see the code as more like guidelines than actual rules
 JediLandon
09-20-2006, 10:45 AM
yes i think they could be able to love i mean your a jedi and married you got it made :sithk:
 Great Scott!
09-20-2006, 6:05 PM
Oh no! A bump!
 Phantom Knight
04-02-2007, 2:55 AM
You see, that's why I prefer to be a Gray Jedi. You don't have any restrictions to anything so harmless. Like Love. Which is why I say: f*** the Jedi, gimme some lovin' :)
Page: 1 of 1