Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anybody collect the cards?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
01-07-2003, 9:19 AM
I'm wondering which type I should look for, i know there's more than 1 type of sw card, is Jedi Knights the best? and about how much does a deck of them cost?
 acdcfanbill
01-07-2003, 11:21 AM
Well i used to get the Customizable Card Game cards from decipher if thats what your talking about. I never had anyone to play with tho, so i kinda fell out of it, still have about 800 cards laying around tho.. :D
 Boba Rhett
01-07-2003, 4:11 PM
I was addicted for a while to collecting them. Not anymore. :)
 Rogue15
01-07-2003, 7:33 PM
well i only got 1 card, darth vaders lightsaber. (yay me)

but right now i've been busy collecting Magic: The Gathering cards, anybody else play that game?
 ZBomber
01-08-2003, 4:01 PM
I get Jedi Knight. Pretty cool collection (not my collection :)). i like how they made the charectors on the cards. :)
 daring dueler
01-09-2003, 3:37 PM
i have alot of the new kind all it says is star wars trading card game by wizards its the newist kind with a saga backround of 2 hands holdin a sabre
 ZBomber
01-09-2003, 6:13 PM
I have Anakin gettig his armed cut-off. :p

Taters and I got alot of the same things for Christmas, like the card packs, because our moms went shopping together. :D
 GUNNER
01-10-2003, 1:28 AM
I have a bunch of the original trading cards cards that came in the package with gum. I have about 250 in all. All are from the 1977-1981 era.

sorry, I chewed all the gum already.:rolleyes:
 ZBomber
01-10-2003, 3:35 PM
Originally posted by GUNNER
I have a bunch of the original trading cards cards that came in the package with gum. I have about 250 in all. All are from the 1977-1981 era.

sorry, I chewed all the gum already.:rolleyes:

Yeh, I bought some of those at the card shows. We got alot better at making cards. :p
 Clemme w/Stick
01-11-2003, 9:24 AM
The best game, is of course the Costumixable Card Game from Decipher!!

I still play, allthough Wizards of the coast has the rights to make SW card games at the moment.

Yeah I have a little Magic cards..! Interested??

Well, if any1 is interested in trading Star Wars Costumizable Card Game cards, then email me you haves and wants. I'll see what I can do for ya.

For those who dont know WTF I'm talking about heres a link.

Star Wars Costumizable Card Game (http://www.decipher.com/starwars/index.html)

-Clemme
 Altus_Thrawn
01-18-2003, 6:12 PM
I have I have the Trading Card Game (TCG) by wizards. It is pretty fun...very fun actually...I just have nobody to play with. I'm also considering LOTR cards...but I don't think I'd have anybody to play with.
 Jed
01-18-2003, 7:26 PM
Well, I don't really consider myself a collector, but I did get the starter set for the AOTC cards.

But I still haven't even opened it yet...

*shrugs*
Page: 1 of 1