Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just so basic BS

Page: 1 of 1
 Temujin
01-02-2003, 7:02 AM
Hey,
I played through the demo a couple of times. It was pretty good. I just wanted to address the fact that there seems to be a lot more to do considering you have to create ALL NEW WEAPONS! These weapons are going to be sweet later, but I'd like to see some work on character models and weapon models posted on the site. Anyway, more updates soon near the middle of Febuary would be cool.
 Katarn07
01-02-2003, 9:03 AM
When updating, can you at least give us some new pictures to look at? I dunno, I think in the developor info feature, the author could supply a pic or two?

And I haven't seen infinityblade here in a while, where is he? He's doing Kyle and Jan, right?
 Perfect Chaos
01-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Well, I sent The One some screenshots of Anoat Sewers - hopefully he'll upload them in a few days. Not much, but the rest of the level is pretty much too ugly to show any work of ;)
 The_One
01-02-2003, 12:10 PM
I give you screens whenever I can, trust me. There just haven't been any new screens for a little while...

However, this weekend's update is rather special as I am sitting on some Anoat screenshots, Dark Trooper Phase 1 completed mesh (unskinned) screens and some updated screens in some other sections :D
 Katarn07
01-03-2003, 9:07 AM
Cool. Phase 1.
 Yun the Sith
01-03-2003, 7:11 PM
It's good to see your still making alot of progress. Keep it up.
 Darth_Linux
01-03-2003, 7:48 PM
Originally posted by Temujin
Hey,
I played through the demo a couple of times. It was pretty good. I just wanted to address the fact that there seems to be a lot more to do considering you have to create ALL NEW WEAPONS! These weapons are going to be sweet later, but I'd like to see some work on character models and weapon models posted on the site. Anyway, more updates soon near the middle of Febuary would be cool.

all the weapon models are done actually. all that's left is shot effects, behavior code, animations and skins . . .
 xcountryman03
01-04-2003, 10:57 AM
pics soon? (please?)
 Katarn07
01-05-2003, 12:21 PM
Why aren't they skinned? Even your Bryar, E-11, and TD aren't skinned, and from the demo, most of us know they're done...

What is the progress for the other weapon skins? If they're done, maybe you can release one at a time, so there will always be something picture wise in your updates. Just my suggestion.
 The_One
01-05-2003, 2:11 PM
Basically, we have agreed several things with regard pictures on the site:

-You will never get to see the Phase 2 or Phase 3 Dark Trooper.
-All the completed, skinned weapon models will be shown - but only when they are ALL done...
-A few other things will remain a surprise until you actually play the game.

You really can't expect new pictures every week - no other games website or mod website gives you new screens/content that often! And besides, it's often several weeks before we actually have anything new visually to share with you. I was swamped with a tonne of screens this last week - I pick the best ones to go on the website - I have about 15 Anoat ones, I'll probably post them up here on the forums in a couple of day's time. I also have some new Commando (has been tweaked since the demo) and Fett pictures, but I'm not going to put everything on the site at once as that may well leave nothing to go up the following week. So you will have your new Commando and Fett pictures next week.

Trust me, we do the best we can for you - and believe you me, there is no other JKII MOD website that updates as regularly as us... You can't really complain, it could be a hell of a lot worse (ie. NO website :p )

Anyway, I hope that explains things for you.
 Katarn07
01-05-2003, 2:13 PM
This is the only mod site I come to. OK, I thought it'd be better to spread the weapons out a bit though, just so there is something there. You showed the fusion cutter, but its not there any more...
New Fett and Commandos will be good.
 Master Toddy
01-05-2003, 6:05 PM
You guys have done a great job managing the website (and the mod itself), I'm happy with how you're handling updating the site now, I rememeber back with the old Generations mod (a Quake 2 mod that was foxed by ID) -they would go months without updating there site (though, when they did update it, it was worth the wait).
 Katarn07
01-06-2003, 6:44 PM
Are you done with Fett's sounds? Scripting is far from over if you do my suggestion of updating his arsenal to use most of his weapons.
He should not talk, but when near death, he should kinda scream like Jango does in the Kamino hand-tohand battle with Obi-Wan.
Page: 1 of 1