Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NRG Duel Map Pack Trailer

Page: 1 of 1
 The Truthful Liar
12-24-2002, 12:02 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that the NRG trailer is now available to download from the NRG site. I hope you enjoy watching it. ; )

http://www.nrgteam.com/downloads.shtml)

Direct link (Total size 18.9MB): http://www.nrgteam.com/downloads/nrg_trailer.zip).

I'd like to thank some people here who made this possible, namely ZDawg, Eagle_e7 and Darklighter, we couldn't have finished this in time without you guys! :)
 Takeoffyouhoser
12-24-2002, 3:54 PM
9.0 for the level deisgn
4.0 for the shakey camera shots in the beginning.
1.0 for the music. Ghetto music f'kin blows.

If i played multiplayer anymore, i'd get this. I'd especially liked to play that lava, rocky level in there..
 The Truthful Liar
12-24-2002, 4:02 PM
Thanks for your honest evaluation. :) The ghetto music you're reffering to... Everlast? That's for the ending credits and it suited the movie just fine. However we're here to bring you the map pack and not a musical score so I'm glad that someone is looking forward to playing these maps. :cool:
 Dark Warrior
12-24-2002, 7:04 PM
Originally posted by Takeoffyouhoser
9.0 for the level deisgn

If i played multiplayer anymore, i'd get this. I'd especially liked to play that lava, rocky level in there..

I respectfully disagree.:)

I found the music great and suited each part of the trailer perfectly. Also, I didn't notice any shaky camera shots but I may be wrong.

To all of you who have worked on these maps and trailer, thanks alot. It inspired me to install jk2 again in anticipation for the release in January. I can't wait!:)

BTW: I really liked the duel in the trailer. It looked awesome.:)
 Eagle_e7
12-25-2002, 6:08 AM
Originally posted by Takeoffyouhoser
9.0 for the level deisgn

I appreciate your honesty:)

I used a shakey camera to accentuate the fighting, give it a more rough look as opposed to having static cameras. In hindsight though i may of gone a little overboard with it, but people seem to like it, so im happy:)
 razorace
12-31-2002, 5:02 PM
I liked the whole "story in a trailer" concept. Maps look good too.
Page: 1 of 1