Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

tutorials

Page: 1 of 1
 ImmolatedYoda
12-10-2002, 8:55 PM
hey The_One or Darth_Linux (or whoever) thanks for putting those tutorials up and Fracman and David Aspmos for making them. i just read them and might actually attempt something (have to wait until holiday break tho). i know i could find any amount of tutorials other places, but those are kinda convenient :D .
 Katarn07
12-10-2002, 9:08 PM
Tutorials?! Better than Massassi I hope!
"I'm on my way, bearing 025!"
That's funny. It is from MechWarrior 2, and I haven't played that since... before I owned DF. It's in the opening cutscene...
Anyway, I'll try it over my "winter intermission" as well.
 Emon
12-11-2002, 5:36 PM
I really wish Massassi would get some more tutorial posters... They are great with levels but suck with tutorials, yet it's the ultimate source for JK tutorials...
 Katarn07
12-12-2002, 5:34 PM
Dissappointed with this site's too.
Don't get me wrong, if that is what I want to edit, that'll help alot!

But I want to make SP maps. The tutorials don't make sense. Can someone make a tutorial as to how to make a 2 room base with doors, vents, switches, a sloping hall, and a couple of bad guys. Oh yeah, scripting too!

All in one thing, that way, it reduces confusion! Please do that so I can start making my own maps! Maybe with enough practice, I might make some good maps :D
Not in time for your mod though...
 xcountryman03
12-13-2002, 1:57 PM
katarn check out the df2 enhanced mod, http://www.nwo2k.net/df2e/). they got some mapping and scripting tutorials there
 Katarn07
12-13-2002, 4:44 PM
I'll check it out.

(do you change your avatar every other three days?)
 ImmolatedYoda
12-13-2002, 4:51 PM
uh xcountry...if you had looked at the tutorials...there are only two, and those are for coding...
 Katarn07
12-13-2002, 4:52 PM
Yes, I just got back from there.
I want maps, and basic enemy scripting. Massassi's just don't cut it...
 xcountryman03
12-13-2002, 5:13 PM
i thought i saw one for maps. sorry bout that. and no i don't, its about every three weeks tho this'll prolly stay 'cause i wanted one to fit my name
Page: 1 of 1