Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please admins read this

Page: 1 of 1
 Enjoi9187
12-08-2002, 11:20 AM
Admins, im sorry this is off topic, but it is something that needs to be fixed. We got this guy named Taigon who has just been trying to piss people off in the community by saying stuff like

Originally posted by Taigan
Just because your all failures in life
you want power so you go off an tell on people
Because you'll never have power in the real world
Now,Even if you all are fat losers who make girl friends out of cardboard,excluding the modelers,including marz
dosnt mean you have to pretend like you have a life,they only know you online but irl your all the same making up one big fat ass comunity,in whitch i have sympathy for,so Take care as I am banned from this site it will be one down 3 left to go,then after those 3 I'll be banned from 1000 fourm areas:D
-bows-Thank you thank you

First of all,Im doing all this to be hated.This isnt the only place iv been spamming on,second of all the sickness just makes you guys not even wanna screw around wit me,but of coarse Its your life and you can continue pleasuring me ,mwhahaha

Be origanal eh?
YOU ALL ARE CLOSE MINDED ****S WHO LIKE TO WACK OFF DONKEYS AT THE SAME TIME GO TO JENNY CREG JUS TO GET THINNER AFRAID OF YOUR FATTNESS,AND YALL CLAIM TO BE SW FANS BUT YOU LIKE STAR TREK I MEAN **** RIGHT OFF,GO AHEAD TELL THE ****IN ADMIN MODS WHATEVER DONT YOU GET IT ITS WHAT I WANT BITCH!
SO PLEASURE ME EVEN MORE!
I love the hatred!

On top of all this he has been spamming constantly EVEN after Toonces and Arco asked to stop.

This is even worse than Tru Weed Smoka (if anyone remebers him) and needs to be banned forever. Everyone in support say AYE

Edit: i will never off topic post like this again, i just felt that this was necessary so we can get back the forums without this guy.
 SpYzEr
12-08-2002, 11:24 AM
AYE :D
 SettingShadow
12-08-2002, 2:59 PM
AYE.......

;)
 KMan
12-08-2002, 3:05 PM
Couldn't you have just sent message reports to the moderators, and NOT posted it in the public forums? Especially in the Modeling Showcase forums, come on.
 El Sitherino
12-08-2002, 5:12 PM
Originally posted by KMan
Couldn't you have just sent message reports to the moderators, and NOT posted it in the public forums? Especially in the Modeling Showcase forums, come on.
I agree with Kman but AYE. this freak is annoying me.
 Jo
12-08-2002, 5:29 PM
you know who he sounds like. Whitewindu, this guy from jedi-outcast.com. he would say this stuff about models, or once he took an arguement on for like a week saying and swearing up and down that Darth Maul was a friggin mute. it was like this

Whitewindu:darth maul is a mute
people: no he isn't(#$%&load of proof)
Whitewindu:those are lies
people: more proof.
whitewindu: still lies

it was like this for weeks, they finally got his ip and banned him. thank god. annoying brat that person was. :D
 Hekx
12-08-2002, 7:01 PM
Originally posted by askkkkkkkk88
you know who he sounds like. Whitewindu, this guy from jedi-outcast.com. he would say this stuff about models, or once he took an arguement on for like a week saying and swearing up and down that Darth Maul was a friggin mute. it was like this

Whitewindu:darth maul is a mute
people: no he isn't(#$%&load of proof)
Whitewindu:those are lies
people: more proof.
whitewindu: still lies

it was like this for weeks, they finally got his ip and banned him. thank god. annoying brat that person was. :D
Gasp! Not him ;)
Maybe he shouldn't get banned.
Just restict his posting privilages :p
 Matt-Liell
12-08-2002, 7:24 PM
i agree with Kman but AYE!
 Toonces
12-08-2002, 7:54 PM
Action may be pending, the admins are aware of what's going on now
 Enjoi9187
12-08-2002, 8:11 PM
YEY! and toonces, maybe you should make ur 1000 post (2 away) something special *hint hint*
 ronbrothers
12-08-2002, 9:11 PM
AYE!!
 Eets
12-09-2002, 1:19 AM
No more spamming the modelling showcase forum. The purpose of them is clear. Future threads will be dealt with accordingly.
Page: 1 of 1