Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

validity of mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Vorec
12-06-2002, 4:42 PM
just wondering if its one of those mods that have died in progress of if its still a vaible entity
 ImmolatedYoda
12-06-2002, 4:45 PM
(do we really need threads like this?) if you looked at the website and maybe these forums, you would see that the mod is plenty not dead.
 Baena
12-06-2002, 5:25 PM
Ummmmm, did you see the demo?
Dead, this mod is far from!
(chokes from Yoda interpretation.)
 Darth Vorec
12-06-2002, 6:39 PM
sorry im having pc problems and was unable to download the demo clicking on the link rebooted my pc ?
so i wrote this instead
also general question why is the menus in multiplayer all blurry so blurry ther blobs that cannot be read
 ImmolatedYoda
12-06-2002, 10:44 PM
Darth Vorec, are you talking about the MP menus in original JO? (i know you said you didnt get the demo but im just making sure). if you are, then i suggest you make a thread or check out those previously existing in the LF JO Technical Forums (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=159) because i dont know if anyone here will be able to and your question really is one for the tech forums.
Page: 1 of 1