Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DF Mod Demo in Giga Games!

Page: 1 of 1
 MilesTeg
12-03-2002, 10:12 PM
ok, thatґs somehow a german only thing. But Iґm sure some people will be happy about this:
The Dark Forces Mod Demo was played in a popular german TV Show called "Giga Games" !
The reporter was impressed of how accurate the Mod was compared to the original level. He died just before he could steal the plans :D (well, itґs hard to comment AND play at the same time).

They also put us on their website as a "Highlight of the day" right between Metroid Prime and Gothic 2!

Read the article (if you understand german):
http://www1.giga.de/stories_u4/0,3204,48689,00.html)

If there is any demand of a german feedback thread - here we go.

Falls jemandem danach ist auf deutsch ьber Dark Forces zu diskutieren - fangt an :D
 VadWalker
12-03-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by MilesTeg
ok, thatґs somehow a german only thing. But Iґm sure some people will be happy about this:
The Dark Forces Mod Demo was played in a popular german TV Show called "Giga Games" !
The reporter was impressed of how accurate the Mod was compared to the original level. He died just before he could steal the plans :D (well, itґs hard to comment AND play at the same time).

They also put us on their website as a "Highlight of the day" right between Metroid Prime and Gothic 2!

Read the article (if you understand german):
http://www1.giga.de/stories_u4/0,3204,48689,00.html)

If there is any demand of a german feedback thread - here we go.

Falls jemandem danach ist auf deutsch ьber Dark Forces zu diskutieren - fangt an :D

Thats realy cool dude! Damn i wish i had the brains to mod! I cant even do models or skins! :(
 Geoffrey S
12-04-2002, 11:01 AM
I'm not that great at German, but from what I did understand the guy seemed pretty enthusiastic. Congratualations!
 TheMadDoofer
12-04-2002, 2:54 PM
That's great that your mod is being publicly noticed! Congrats! :thumbsup:
Page: 1 of 1