Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Idea/Suggestion

Page: 1 of 1
 TheMadDoofer
12-01-2002, 7:17 PM
For your next demo/teaser thing, I think you should put out a Kyle model for Mp (bots included or not).

I need a link to the Death Star Trooper model also, as I heard that it was out before this mod was released.

Thanks for a great demo!
 Katarn07
12-01-2002, 7:28 PM
There is already a better Kyle than the demo Kyle (sorry, Infinity Blade!). Its more detailed, but that's about all. Also, there won't be another "demo", but possibly a trailer (hopefully more!).
 TheMadDoofer
12-01-2002, 8:34 PM
I haven't seen it. Can you give me a link to the better one? :)
 Katarn07
12-02-2002, 5:16 PM
http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=2344)

There you go. Thats for MP and includes 2 bots (1 gunnery, 1 Jedi)
 ImmolatedYoda
12-02-2002, 5:27 PM
um, for the MP model, couldnt you just take the one in DF and use it to replace a currently existing one? and same with the Commando? i mean, all JO models use the same animation skeleton (unfortunately) right? i might try doing what i suggested, see if it works.
 Darth_Linux
12-02-2002, 11:14 PM
all the modelers are free to release their models to the public. I believe Infinity is still working on the "final" Kyle and Corto is going to fix a couple of minor things with the Commando and then release that publicly, so keep yours open for news from them.

There won't be another demo, or teaser, or demo patch though, just the real deal, sometime next year. Or sooner if all you great fans on this forum can find us oodles of help.
 ImmolatedYoda
12-03-2002, 12:08 AM
ill add something to my sig about the mod, maybe somehow attract others, not like i post outside of this forum anyway :rolleyes: but i check other forums, ill do it there too.
Page: 1 of 1