Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bad News

Page: 1 of 1
 The Count
11-25-2002, 12:42 PM
My Pc won't run Jedi Outcast and until I get a new graphics card and sound card, it won't work I've tried reformatting but it still won't work damn I really wanted to use your mod on Sunday ****e ****e ****e.
 MilesTeg
11-25-2002, 1:09 PM
Is there some error msg? Maybe itґs just a broken driver?
 JEDI OUTCAST
11-25-2002, 1:33 PM
thats to dam bad.:lol:
 The Count
11-25-2002, 5:31 PM
I think it maybe I'm going to search the web to see but to be honest this will work in my advantage you know an excuse to get a G-Force 4 128 MB card the most expensive sound card out there.
 Katarn07
11-25-2002, 5:40 PM
I was browsing the KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic) forums when I read my video card (a Nvidia TNT2) wouldn't work. But the GeForce Ti's will all go down in price 50-100 dollars when the GeForceFX comes out Feb. If I were you, I'd just settle with getting the new drivers first. If that doesn't work, do what ever you want to...
 The Count
11-25-2002, 7:21 PM
Yeah the drivers didn't work so I'm just going to buy a cheap 64MB G Force 2 card (I now have 32 mb) and a regular sound blaster card, I'm getting a new computer next year when I get my student loan so you know might aswell just get something a little better to tie me over till September, damn it though missing it on the demo I waited the most for this, I was wanting it even when this site was at the gaming union.
 haravikk
11-26-2002, 3:37 PM
LOL, I run Jedi Knight II on High geometry, Very High textures, lighting and crap (but no anti-aliasing :() on my ATI-Rage 128 (that's an 8mb graphics card for the uneducated).

The higher you put the settings in JK2 the better it runs. But I can't for the life of me get paralaxing textures (sky and space) to work, it just comes out white or dark yellow (perfect for Bespin but not when blasting TIES!)
Page: 1 of 1