Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Episode 2 obi wan model and skin by Tex,Toonces and me.

Page: 1 of 1
 Arco
11-20-2002, 12:42 PM
Ok here is a shot of my wip skin for tex's ep2 obi. I was under the impression that kman was doing this. But it seams that the duties have passed on to toonces and me. No problems there... but kman if you wanna do skin for him all you have to do is ask as it would be great to have your talent on this mesh. Anyhew here is the shot.......

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/genq3/ep2obi1.jpg)

expect more shots soon of the full body etc.....

Arco:deathii:
 Eldritch
11-20-2002, 1:49 PM
Looks nice, but the hair and beard need to be slightly more redish.
 KMan
11-20-2002, 2:14 PM
Actually, on the contrary. I am still working on the Ep 2 obi-wan.
It would have been nice for someone to have asked me if I was still working on it, either by e-mail or PM.
 Arco
11-20-2002, 2:31 PM
whoops sorry dude. Work cancelled. But I do wait with baited breath on seeing your stuff.

This means we have to wait longer for ep2 obi but meh it will be of very high quality and ep1 obi, mace and qui gon will have to do while we wait for obi wan.

Arco:deathii:
 Toonces
11-20-2002, 2:59 PM
Bah, my bad KMan, when I noticed that you didn't post it in your wip thread I assumed that you wern't going to finish him. My bad, I tend to do that sometimes, assume rather than ask. My fault
 KMan
11-20-2002, 3:21 PM
At the time I posted there, I didn't have enough done that I would want to show pictures of it. And I wasn't sure if I'd even want to put out any pictures of it until I got nearly finished with it.

I'LL HAVE YOUR LEGS, TOONSES!!! :mad:
 The Truthful Liar
11-20-2002, 3:31 PM
Almost... Japanese looking. :p
 -s/<itzo-
11-22-2002, 12:17 AM
i don't know....

something about that fore head.

other than that it looks great arco.
 jaybiggspr
11-22-2002, 9:19 AM
LOL If Michael Keaton played Obi Wan instead!?!??
 keo718
11-25-2002, 12:11 PM
Not bad, but it could be better. You might want to make the facial same changes to this model, as you did to the EP 1 Obi-Wan. Everything should fall into place after that. Most notably, his eyes slant too much right now, and his head may not be big enough. Actually, a front view would be more helpful as far as critiques.
 Toonces
11-25-2002, 2:52 PM
Yeah, the head needs quite a few geometric changes to make it as accurate as possible.

For those who missed it, Arco and I have canceled our work on this model. There was a little confusion (My fault) on who was going to finish up this model. KMan will give him a brilliant skin :D
 Jolts
11-25-2002, 2:56 PM
It wouldn't take too much work to turn my ep1 obi into ep2 obi. Just new hair and pulling out the jaw and upper lip some basically.
 The Truthful Liar
11-25-2002, 3:11 PM
Alright, posting on this thread will stop now due to the fact that the work on this model is not going to be continued by Arco or Toonces.
Page: 1 of 1