Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

little things?

Page: 1 of 1
 ImmolatedYoda
11-16-2002, 5:32 PM
i played a little of DF recently (this month) and while i was walking around outside in secbase, i noticed a little pair of shackles (and maybe a ball attached to them). there are things like this throughout the game (chandeliers and little glasses of goop in jabbas ship, and so on) and i was wondering, will little touches like these be put in the final version?:confused:
 MilesTeg
11-16-2002, 6:39 PM
hm... I donґt know what you mean. Was it the full version or the demo version of the game? Can you tell me exactly where you think they are :confused:

I placed every stone of the outside like it was in DF ! :p
 ImmolatedYoda
11-16-2002, 7:09 PM
hmm...im pretty sure that they werent just stones, maybe i was wrong, but...ive only played the full version, and once you go outside from the main hallway, take a left, walk along the wall, and at right before the first jump in the terrain, they should be there in the corner...
 MilesTeg
11-16-2002, 7:12 PM
yup, there are exactly two stones and they are in our demo too (I often thought they were skulls but they are just stones ;) )
 ImmolatedYoda
11-16-2002, 7:50 PM
haha, yeah, i just played secbase again and probably got 100% on secrets for the first time in my life on it...and realized that that it was just two stones, like the ones scattered around the rest of the outside...oh well. but youll be including small baubles like that in the other levels, right? i remember some were breakable too, that would be cool
 Katarn07
11-16-2002, 7:53 PM
Jabba's ship promises to be a very nice level with those chadeliers and fancy carpets!
:cheers: "Cheers!"
Page: 1 of 1