Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Something that must be HEARD

Page: 1 of 1
 Temujin
11-03-2002, 1:07 AM
Ok, heres the deal:
I see these guys as have achieved great feats already, I think that they deserve to have a break from talk about improvements or EXTRAS or new weapons, difficulty levels, all the other BULL#$%@ you guys throw at them. Let's just sit back and enjoy their work. I see sooo much potential in this MOD, and it is going to rock. I wanna see the demo next weekend sooo bad, and I'm going to play it for hours. SERIOUSLY! I'm going to show most my friends and siblings the awsome re-living of their favorite FPS after DOOM, DF! Geez, all I'm really saying is that these guys we talk to have college, a life (obviously outside of SW and if your asking "Is there more to life" I have a number of a great phyciatrist in TX), and family. I'm telling you that to give them less to worry about they need to here only good critisism and not "It would be cooler if". THEY KNOW WHAT'S COOL, THATS WHY THEY ARE REMAKING THE MOST ORIGINAL OF FPS!
:monkbomb: :explode:
 ImmolatedYoda
11-03-2002, 1:39 AM
yes, i see your point. but the mod team chooses to provide these forums for talk on the subject, and there are just some avid fans that would like to see more. the team is not obligated to entertain any of the ideas proposed here, they dont even have to read them. and not all of us here are handing out great new ideas, some of us just want it DF in upgraded Quake 3 glory
 The_One
11-03-2002, 7:43 AM
If you guys are having problems waiting about 2 more weeks for the demo, then you're gonna have serious problems waiting about 6-8 months for the final release :p

In order to counter this problem, we are hoping to give you:

Music Samples
Trailers

Well, that's about it, but hopefully it will do :D

But, I can tell you now, this demo is gonna be good.
Page: 1 of 1