Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Every one comes to Sithcloak's ... (Chat)

Page: 1 of 1
 Sithcloak
10-08-2002, 1:31 PM
For all of you who are interested in participtating in my RPG, please post here before visiting the actual thread.

You can be anyone you wish, from a Jedi Knight, to a scoundrel, to an Artoo unit, but you have to follow the basic RPG rules. Those include that you do not decide what happens, the RPG master decides that (In this case I am the RPG master). Instead you say what you are trying to do. Second, act in character, if you want to be Jedi Knight, you have to act like one.

Thats all really, just post what type of character you want to be and any questions.

Sithcloak

P.S. BTW, no sith, please!
 Qautrix
10-09-2002, 4:55 PM
Hey Com_Raven i'm reporting in as fresh blood.
I want to by in the RPG..And of course as a jedi. :lightning (that wus just for fun)

Can you prived me with a document with the basic RPG rules?
 Sithcloak
10-13-2002, 5:42 PM
Uh, I'm not Com_Raven, but good to have you here anyways. I don't run "Official" RPG's (I will not be rolling dice), but instead I use my good judgement, and everyone has fun anyways.

No document, just don't try to control what happens, because you are only in charge of your actions, not wether they are successful or not.

Have fun, and enjoy the Juri Juice, its on the house.

Sithcloak
 Wulf Kenobi
10-14-2002, 10:10 PM
I want to join the RPG and be a Padawan to Qautrix :)
 Qautrix
10-15-2002, 2:45 AM
By mindfull of the future my young padawan :D

So Sithcloak?

How are we gona play this RPG of your's it seems you have 2 light jedi's at your disposal.

So lets start up the ion engin's on this.
Maby we get more people along the way?
 Taos
10-15-2002, 3:28 AM
I'm down to do this SithCloak. ;) I've never really don't a RP before so I'll be learning here. Since you already have two jedi's I'll be a smuggler, like Han Solo. Just send me a pm when we're startin' this thing......I'll see what I can do :)
 Qautrix
10-15-2002, 3:30 AM
Glad to have you onboard Leemu,

By the way can you smuggel some wookie p.rn for my.
I'll pay you a 100 credit's if you can deliver it to a costumer on a distand planet?
 Taos
10-15-2002, 3:44 AM
Thanks, nice to be here!!

*considers offer*

HHhhhhhmmmmm.......distant planet.......I'll do it for 200, no less!
j/k

:lol:

I've been wanting to do one of these for a while, so just let me know where I can fit into the story......;)
 Qautrix
10-15-2002, 3:49 AM
*use jedi mind trick*

You will fly to distand planet en deliver my shipment for only 50 credits.

Well the story has begin but all the 3 of us are waiting on sithcloak's aprovel.
 Sithcloak
10-15-2002, 1:06 PM
Ok, seems that we have got two jedi and a smuggler. Ok you have got the go. Enter the cantina with caution with, get yourself a drink and check out the local informants for any info you want. Just take the time to scan the crowd before doing anything foolish, don't want to ruin your reputation with your first deal.

Jedi Objective: Someone is trying to sabotage the catina, act cool and find the vilan without causing a disturbance.

Smuggler Objective: Get yourself some credits before the banker arrives, you owe him 2000 and you have only got 500. I reccomend you find yourself good game of sabbac or make some quick deals before he gets to the catina. Even then you can try to stall him.

Equipment: The jedi have the standerd equip, both of you have lightsabers (Any color you wish except red or orange), comlinks, holo-pads, breathers, grappeling hooks, homing beacons, and small med kits. And the smuggler here has a bunch of ammo and a heavy pistol to boot. He also has a load of spice back at the docking bay and carries an extra blaster rifle, a data pad, and a comlink.

If you want anything else just PM me and I will decide if its available. If not you can talk to the locals, see if you can get a hold of anything.

Good luck, I will be PMing Leemu shortly.

Sithcloak
 Qautrix
10-15-2002, 1:37 PM
Oke how do i interact with other players of this game.

It seems i have a Padawan what if he never shows up anymore.
Or is not active that much or what ever.
And how about if it start a talk in the bar with ower Smugler?
Is it that i ask and wait until hey replay's and i counter again?
 Sithcloak
10-15-2002, 1:40 PM
Yea, you say what you want to say, and you wait for his reply. Its pretty easy, even if its your first time. Just try to imagine your their, put yourself in the mindset, and act rationally. Thats how jedi are supposed to act.

Sithcloak

P.S. I answered your PM.
 Qautrix
10-15-2002, 1:43 PM
Okey do you replie for some one if the story begin's to act dead.
So if some one did not reply for a week and we are waiting on him.
Will you thake on his role to get the story moving again....?

Ohh and i use a green Lighsaber
 Sithcloak
10-15-2002, 6:44 PM
Yes, if they don't post after 6 or 7 days I will take over for them.

Sithcloak
 Wulf Kenobi
10-15-2002, 8:55 PM
sorry, i had to go to bed right after i posted that and couldnt get back on until now. but im not going to be absent very much, so dont worry
 Qautrix
10-16-2002, 9:45 AM
It's okey Wulf i didn't mean anything with it.
I just want to know what the rules are and how problems will by solved if the aqure.

Well I will write my character info down now.

Name: Qautrix Manigis.

Profession: Jedi Master Light Side.

Skills: Jedi fighting skills and diplomatic skills. And some weapons
training.

Bio:

Born and raised on (yet to by filled in) witch seems much like earth.
He's parents were killed my a pirate group when he was 9 years old.
The slaughter his parents, for jewels and money but when they wanted to kill Qautrix, A Jedi jumped in a saved Qautrix from his death.
The Jedi called Arin Busha who was one his way home saved Qautrix and toke him on as own child.
He already sensed the force in this child years back when he fist passed that house on his way back home.

After several meetings with Qautrix father who did not want to lose his son did not agree with the Jedi’s proposals to take him on for Jedi training.
Therefore, the waiting begins for Arin.
Waiting for the day when destiny brought Qaurtix to him.
And now that Qautrix has been teach in the way's of the force and the way's of the lights side he has no remorse of revenge feelings towards the pirate's because it brought him the Force the way of life he will die for.
 Sithcloak
10-16-2002, 7:15 PM
Nice Bio. :)

I've never done the bio thing, but if you want to then go ahead, I'm not going to stop you.

And what color will your lightsaber be Wulf?

Sithcloak
 Wulf Kenobi
10-16-2002, 9:21 PM
my lightsaber is pure white, because the crystal i used was an ionite cube, and that produces a powerfull lightsaber. although it would blind most people, i can use the force to fight, rather than my eyes, like Obi-Wan told Luke to.
 Qautrix
10-17-2002, 1:36 PM
Well then i'm in trouble now with such a kocky padawan :D
Because we can't seem to use the force in this smelly bar. :p

Well its nice to know what my carrecter is like isn't.
But it also gives so some material to shoot for in this RPG
:emperor:
 Wulf Kenobi
10-18-2002, 6:41 PM
just wanna see what this looks like :halo2: hehe
 Thew Rydur
10-22-2002, 6:26 PM
Hi, this is my first time posting over here.

Is it to late to still get in on this RPG? If not count me in . I'm not quite sure what time frame this is taking place in (i'm guessing the same as KoToR), so I'm not quite sure about my character yet.
 Sithcloak
10-22-2002, 8:53 PM
I say the more the merier, so once you have decided what type of character you would like to be just PM me.

And have fun while your doing it. :)

Sithcloak
 Qautrix
10-25-2002, 6:54 PM
Hey sithcloak,

What do you have in mind with the story because i'm running low on fuel.
Can you give me something to work with?
 Sithcloak
10-27-2002, 4:15 PM
Ask the informat more about himself. THAT should keep you busy.

Sithcloak
 Taos
10-27-2002, 8:41 PM
To Sithcloak and others....

I want to apologize for not keeping up with the story at all.......it's not because I'm not interested.....I've just had some difficult family things recently. My grandma just passed away last week and it has been very hectic to say the least. So I hope you aren't upset with me and I will try to get involved again somehow.
(I just can't wait to see how busy the RP forums will be once the game is closer to release!!! :p )

Thanks again.....

Leemu Taos
 Sithcloak
10-28-2002, 1:36 PM
Don't worry, I also haven't been to active lately. I've been pretty busy lately, so don't expect to see me more than 2 times a week for a while.

Sithcloak
 Thew Rydur
10-28-2002, 3:12 PM
I pmed you about my character Sithcloak I don't know if you got it. If not I wanted to be a bounty hunter preferably Zabrak (darth mauls species).
 Sithcloak
10-28-2002, 5:52 PM
Oops, haven't checked my PM's in a while. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Sithcloak
 Qautrix
10-28-2002, 6:05 PM
Sith,

What next i'm almost making contact with the Informant.
Are you going to play him.
Because you know what kind of info he has.
We dont know.... uhh.. S.H.I.T

I havend seen Wulf around for a week lets hope he's stile around.
And ower condolencis to Leemu are at place i think.

But Sith which steps/moves should i make now...
 Thew Rydur
10-28-2002, 9:44 PM
What equipment do I have or can i choose?
 Redwing
11-01-2002, 5:16 PM
A) What location is this?

B) What time period is this?

C) Is there anything special I should know about this before I try to join?
 Thew Rydur
11-02-2002, 11:45 PM
Yeah, thats what I wanna know to... but,

Good to see ya here Redwing.:)
 Sithcloak
11-06-2002, 4:59 PM
1) Its a small space port on a outer rim planet, not much specificly. Maybe one of you can come up with a name for the planet.

2) Its about 1 thousand years before episode I

3) Well it depends upon your character. PM me about what type of character you would like to play, and we can take it from there.

Thew Rydur: Equipment wise, think Boba Fett just toned down a bit and also one thousand years before the saga. Using that I will let you be the judge, unless you get to carried away.

Sithcloak
 Thew Rydur
11-08-2002, 6:32 PM
Alright, should i even post though? It seems this thread has kinda died.
 Wulf Kenobi
11-08-2002, 7:58 PM
sorry about not being here for awhile, i was too preoccupied playing Starcraft Broodwar :) and what happened to the rpg board?
Page: 1 of 1