Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'll be your Misc. man (DAK)

Page: 1 of 1
 Antizac
09-25-2002, 3:01 AM
Hey, everyone, I'm Antizac (a.k.a. DAK).
I was the guy who was crazy enough to think that I could make a DFTC for MotS, 3 years ago. I lacked the organization. But I'm glad I don't have to worry about it, anymore. No, instead I'll turn my failure into success by helping out here, in any way I can.

I'm glad I finally get to work with a team rather than me by my self. :) Things get done so much faster that way.

So, why would they let someone like me on the team?
Well, I was hired because one thing I AM good at is music. I didn't know anything about the scripts, when I agreed to join the team, but only after a couple days I pretty much know it by heart...:)

My hard drive is still full of resources from my attempt at the DFTC, so not only will I be helping with music, but I'll also offer any other assistance needed when I have some to give.
So, that goes for textures, skinning (when I learn more) and map editing (as soon as I can get Radiant working...

Once again I'd like to thanks Darth_Linux for giving me the opportunity to get my hands in this. ;)

p.s.
I didn't know anyone from TACC posted here. :D
 ImmolatedYoda
09-25-2002, 3:18 AM
im not an official member, but i keep track of this and the JK TC and would like to be the first to welcome you, do a good job :)
 Darth_Linux
09-25-2002, 12:58 PM
Thanks DAK - there's plenty to due, especially after the demo comes out so hang in there!

Dave
Page: 1 of 1