Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can someone explain what this means?

Page: 1 of 1
 olle
09-24-2002, 2:24 PM
Im trying to enter a FFA game, when all of the sudden an error sign pops up. The signs reads as follows:

Error:
Client/server game missmatch: team assault 0.1b/basejk.1

Why does this error messege pop up? Is it some mod i need to have installed for it to work, and if so wich one?

NOTE: The error messege is an ingame one, so it isnt windows or the computer messing with me, and i have autodownload on.

Thx in advance
 C'jais
09-24-2002, 2:40 PM
This might sound like a patch issue...

Do you have the latest patch friend?

visit www.jediknightii.net) for downloads.
 olle
09-25-2002, 12:18 AM
it isnt a patch issue. I got the latest one, actually
tried to reinstall it to see if that was the problem,
but it was'nt. Something else is the matter here.
I suspect they have some sort of mod installed
wich i dont, and alas, it doesnt autodownload.
I was hoping someone here would know more about it.
 SkinWalker
09-25-2002, 12:18 AM
Im trying to enter a FFA game, when all of the sudden an error sign pops up. The signs reads as follows:

If you know the server IP or the server name, post it. Maybe someone will either recognize it or go to it and see what's up.

Oh... and Cjais.... I glanced over at your Avatar and Eyaaahh! It's back! :-)

You must have seen the other guy using Buddy Jesus! Don't worry... his wasn't nearly as stylish.

SKinWalker
 Datheus
09-25-2002, 12:37 AM
Just a guess.. but the Jetpack mod is part of that Team Assault mod.. I BELIEVE I got an error like that when I tried to connect to a server using the Jetpack mod, when I didn't have it.. But I'm not sure about that, but it's a start :)
 Straker
09-26-2002, 7:17 PM
ive got the jetpack.pk3 and ive used it on my own server and a dedicated running just the pk3 not the team assault, and a few servers gave me that team assault mod message also.

so i dont know
 Straker
09-26-2002, 7:23 PM
ive got the jetpack.pk3 and ive used it on my own server and a dedicated running just the pk3 not the team assault, and a few servers gave me that team assault mod message also.

so i dont know
 SkinWalker
09-26-2002, 9:50 PM
Could this all be part of the saga thing explained here:
http://66.250.145.38/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77779?)
Page: 1 of 1