Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tempest Feud

Page: 1 of 2
 Wraith 5
08-29-2002, 3:13 PM
OK i can't wait any longer, i know there may be a few more people joining, and i few pc's to finish, but we have 4 people for sure so lets start!!!

It is a clear night on Coruscant, the sun is just starting to set and the sky has turn a dark red.

You have all been called to a meeting by one of the generals of the clone wars, Grahm Bel Iblis.

"I have called you all here for a special assiment, we have a suplie line that runs along the Indrexu Spiral. This take at lest an extra 24 hours to get the suplies where they need to be.

But that may all change.

It has been brough to my attaion that Popara the Hutt has found a way though the spiral. Your mission is to negioate with the Hutt to get the route, you are to use any means neasary to get this Route.

But remeber Hutts are knowen to be tricky and well gaurded. I would recomened not taking the information by force unless it comes to that.

Any resonable request made by the Hutt should be granted

Are there any questions?"
 DashRendar
08-29-2002, 3:26 PM
"Ooooor oof oof on oor or." Rem says and directly after his translator droid translates: How are we to access the resources the Hutt will surely ask for?
 Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 3:54 PM
"Where, precisely, is the Hutt's Palace? I've heard of Popara before but i can't seem to remember much about him. What are his likes? his dislikes? What are his tendencies and habits? Knowing about him throughly will help greatly in the negotiation process, and also help us defeat him and still live....if it comes to that. Any information you have on him would be greatly appreciated."
 Wraith 5
08-29-2002, 5:33 PM
Popara the Hutt is known for his honor. Yes i know that seems strange for a Hutt, but everything i have heard says that he never backs out on his word. If he asked you to do a mission you can be assured that whatever he promies you in return, it will be yours at the end of the mission

Has for where is palace is we do not know, thought i can tell you that the meeting will take place on Rudrig, i have a ship ready for you when every you are ready to leave.

As for what Popara will want, i don't know, but i have prepard a cred chip for 500,000 credits as a sign of good fath.

Are there any more questions?

*gm-speak*
I am sure one of the questions maybe about a pilot, since the 3 of you that have posted pc's don't have pilot. If TD doesn't have pilot skill, and if no one else joins, then a pilot will be provided to get you to Rudrig. If TD does have pilot or someone else joins that has pilot, then that person will be the pilot of the ship.
 DashRendar
08-29-2002, 5:58 PM
Switching the droid back on Ren says "Roooar ooo ooo ooo oor." in a rather friendly tone (if Wookies HAVE friendly tones) Translator Droid: Shall we go?
 Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 6:06 PM
Hyrsk Fe'lar

"Yeah, lets leave. I'm ready for some action."
 TieDefender75
08-29-2002, 6:43 PM
i need to upgrade my pc, but ill post when i do

David Fett :jango:

Hmmf, i dont trust hutts but money is money!:D
 Redwing
08-29-2002, 9:08 PM
*A tall, light blue female Twi'lek enters the room.*

"Greetings, General Iblis. I apologise for being late. I had to say goodbye to my girlfriend." *She hands her blaster pistol to the guard in the doorway after he gives her a funny look* What's the occasion?
 DashRendar
08-29-2002, 9:14 PM
Master Remaneoe (AH I forget how to spell it...ok found it), with the help of his translator droid, explains the situation to the Twi'lek, and then asks her name.
 Wraith 5
09-03-2002, 11:41 AM
"I dont' have anymore inforation for you about the Hutt, if there is any more questions you have about him i would suggest that you use your time before you reach your hyperspace jump point to gather as much information as you can.

The ship is waiting for you at docking platform 3756.

Good Luck
and
May The Force Be With You
 Tie Guy
09-03-2002, 3:05 PM
I pick up my rifle and sling it around back. I then turn and walk out the door towards the docking bay silently.
 DashRendar
09-03-2002, 4:35 PM
"Or oo oo oon." Translator Droid: Thank you General.

Rem heads towards the docking bay, alert, as always.
 TieDefender75
09-04-2002, 6:36 PM
*David Fett follows the others*
"Why do we have a girl with us?"
 Redwing
09-04-2002, 10:17 PM
((uhh...I posted here yesterday and it disappeared >.<))

*Cheyla half-turns somewhat haughtily* Why not?
 Wraith 5
09-05-2002, 9:48 AM
Is there anything you would like to do before you take off?
 Tie Guy
09-05-2002, 3:08 PM
I lean against the side of our ship impatiently, wondering where the heck everyone else is.
 TieDefender75
09-06-2002, 2:28 PM
*David Fett decides along with a blaster, a few vibro weapons would be nice and hurries off to fing a shop that carries them*

*but before that..*
"because girls are weaker than men, this is a mans job..."

note:im getting into my character, this is not my belief in real life i have respect for guy and girl alike:cool:
 Redwing
09-15-2002, 5:30 PM
(( OOS: Oops, ummm...I think I forgot to reply here :animelol: ))

Cheyla: *frowning a little at David's retreating back* We'll see about that, I guess.
 TieDefender75
09-21-2002, 8:49 PM
*searches for a shop that sells vibro weapons*
"if i dont find a shop soon im going back to the ship"
 Wraith 5
09-23-2002, 11:06 AM
First let me say... I AM BACK!!!!

Second let me tell you that i have had 3 of the worst weeks, first school started, then work kept me so busy i couldn't do anything, then i got sick (which i am still, i just can't get reid of it) But never fear i am back!!!. So on with the game!!!!

*a few days after the meeting with General Iblis, you arive at Rudrig. In the instrutions given to you, you were instruted to go to landing bay X23. When you get to landing bay X23 you find a newly landed ship refueling on the pad. It is a Hutt caravel, a ship used for short-range travel. Its main doors are open, and the loading ramp is down. Pairs of mountain Nikto are moving crates off the ship and stowing others aboard. Standing in front of the ship is a jade green protocol droid and a sleek, youthful-looking Hutt. The hutt barks orders as the crew loads and unloads the ship. The droid approaches you.

"Hello I am H-3P0, a loyal servant of Popara the Hutt, May his eyes always be bright and cogent! Please follow me."

The droid, H-3P0, leads you to the font of the ship were the sleek, youthful-looking Hutt is standing.

"This is Vago...." The Hutt interupes H-3P0 barking something in Hutties. (I don't think anyone know hutties so i won't translate it...)

"Vago bids you to enter the ship, we will be taking off for your meeting with Poara as soon as the rest of the cargo is loaded, which should juts be a few minutes"

OK you have a few minutes, anything you want to do?
 Tie Guy
09-23-2002, 2:43 PM
"Let's just get moving, i don't want to have to look at him any longer than neccessasry."
 Redwing
09-24-2002, 7:38 PM
*Cheyla has kept to herself most of the trip, but now she speaks up* How about we have a little look around this place? Can't hurt, can it?
 Wraith 5
09-25-2002, 11:26 AM
*gm-speak*

Looking is fine with me, i just don't quite understand where you want to go look... The ship, the landing bay, the city, the planet...
 Redwing
09-25-2002, 7:27 PM
*at the uncomprehending looks on her companion's faces* Um, just around. You know. *gestures to indicate the general surrounding area*
 Tie Guy
09-25-2002, 9:15 PM
Hyrsk Fe'lar

"Phht, i doubt you'll find many customers here."

((Sorry redwing, just had to say it, its in my charater. ;)))
 Redwing
09-26-2002, 3:22 AM
((Jerk ;)))

Cheyla: *glares at Hyrsk* I'll just look around by myself then. *stamps off*
 TieDefender75
09-27-2002, 7:21 PM
well Hyrsk Fe'lar, this is a start to a new friendship!
*david laughs out loud*
"if u werent gonna say it, i was"
*waits for a decision by the group*
 DashRendar
09-27-2002, 7:39 PM
***Eh hem! Rambler Fluently speaks 5 languages...one of them being Huttese!***

*Rem pulls out the ear piece and tucks it under his fur near the location of a human ear. He then flicks a switch and mumbles something to Rambler*

To Wraith: He told Rambler to confirm what the 3p0 is translating and to give his own version when the Hutt speaks anything but Basic.
 Redwing
10-13-2002, 10:25 PM
((la la la la la...where's Wraith? :p))
 Tie Guy
10-13-2002, 10:49 PM
Hyrsk Fe'lar

"ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" I slammed my clawed fist against the wall. "What the heck are we doing here!? We're wasting out time!"

((really, where is he?))
 TieDefender75
10-14-2002, 1:15 PM
David Fett:jango:
ZZZZZZZZZ.....
Oh, im awake, im awake
 TieDefender75
10-27-2002, 8:39 PM
(sorry 'bout the double post)

WHERE IS WRAITH!!!!!!!??????
*trips of of set and runs back on*
 Raith_Seinar
10-28-2002, 2:42 PM
I've been reading and I cant help but notice one thing...

WHERES WRAITH?

Also who can I join as?
I cant be bothered thinking of a name...
 Redwing
10-29-2002, 6:22 AM
((Well, I'd tell you to contact Wraith...but as you can see...Wraith isn't here -.- lol))
 Raith_Seinar
10-29-2002, 1:29 PM
I might just be Raith Seinar himself for no reason whatsoever. Or maybe its because I designed really cool Sith Infiltrators and I want to challenge you Jedi people.

Name: Raith Seinar.

Allegiance: Sith.

Notable Acheivement: Designed TIE series + DM's Sith Infiltrator.

Vehicle: Early version of DV's TIE Fighter with souped up weapons and hyperdrive.

Weapons: Assassin worms and stuff.

Downside: Rich, Young, Stuck-up *******, who supports the Dark Side.
 Redwing
10-29-2002, 9:00 PM
((No...see...this is a rules-based RPG. You hafta get stats and all that.))
 Raith_Seinar
10-30-2002, 1:15 PM
OK then woteva. New forums at

http://dannynet.iwebland.com/phpBB2/index.php)
 Wraith 5
11-04-2002, 2:32 PM
ok first let me just say that i am sorry for dissapering like that...

My life has not been good (basicly it sucked big time) for that like cople of months, but i am trying to put it back together and i think that this is something that should be put back, so if you would like that game to contiune, let me know.
 Tie Guy
11-04-2002, 2:59 PM
"This is Fe'lar. Four engines green, lead." :D

((of course i'm still in.))
 DashRendar
11-04-2002, 5:47 PM
"Right behind ya boss!" ((OK so a Wookie couldn't really say that but I'm in!))
 Redwing
11-04-2002, 8:36 PM
((Of course I'm still in. ^_^ ))

*Cheyla is off somewhere, still looking around*
 TieDefender75
11-05-2002, 5:03 PM
Roger that wraith!

(do i really need to tell you that ill continue);)
 Wraith 5
11-08-2002, 12:34 PM
While the rest of the group get on board and finds there sets..

Cheyla looks around the room, not find much more then the cargo that is being loaded into the ship.

All of the cargo apperes to be unusual foodstuffs like pickled zog, rantweed clusters, norrick loaves and sle form kashyyyk.

Cheyla seeing that the cargo is almost loaded get on board, H-3PO and Vago are the last to get on board, the ship is seld and with a jolt and a bit of a grinde, the ship lifts off.

You are sitting in the ****pit, along with Vago and H-3PO. Would you like to try talking to them, or just sit back. The ship is pretty small, and any space not used by the ****pit is mainly taken up by the cargo bay, so there isn't much place to go in the ship.

gm-speak- I hope i didn't take to much control of you redwing, i figured that you would have gotten on the ship anyway, so i didn't think you would mind. If you did sorry and let me know what else you would like to do before getting on the ship.
 Tie Guy
11-08-2002, 2:53 PM
Hyrsk Fe'lar

I remain in my seat, impatiently waiting our arrival.
 Redwing
11-08-2002, 9:57 PM
((OOC: That's okay - I wanted you to describe something for Cheyla to see, and inside the ship works))

*Cheyla finds a seat away from her rude companions*
 DashRendar
11-09-2002, 8:21 AM
Definately not being the diplomat type the gargantuan wookie just sits back doing his best to enjoy the ride.
 TieDefender75
11-10-2002, 4:58 PM
David Fett :jango:

"Why is she sitting so far away?"
*To Cheyla*
"What you think your better than us?"
 Wraith 5
11-11-2002, 11:00 AM
since when did c o c k p i t become a censored word?

it is a nice word that doesn't mean anything bad...
 Tie Guy
11-11-2002, 11:09 AM
((the filter just searches for the letters, not the words.))
 Wraith 5
11-11-2002, 11:28 AM
You break the atmoshpere and then see a beatyful ship. It is a Ubrikkian Space Yacht. (This ship is much like the ship used by queen amidala in ep1) It is covereved with polished chrome, with starlight glisining off all parts of the ship. The ship looks like a dagger held up against the stars.

H-3PO speaks up. "That is is greatness ship, we should be docking in a few minutes."

You ship docks with Popara's ship.

Vago leaves the ship and motions for you to follow. You follow with H-3PO taking up the rear. Has you leave the ship you notice a lot of Nikto board the ship, prosumable to unload the cargo.

As you walk you see that the interior of Popara's ship is very well furnished. First you notice that the floor is covered with carpet instead of the usuale metal deck plating. Next door frames are made out of rare wood form all over the galaxy. And then you notice that there are real wood door, which are also made out of rare wood, all of the door have carvings of some kinda on them, and no to doors are the same.

(Vago will be speaking to you, he only speaks hutties, so what i am typeing is H-3PO's translation from the back. So if it seems a little to polite that is way.)

"Master Vago says that you should be fell most honored to be here, Popara does not offen wish to see people face to face. Among theHutts, Popara's name is legendary. Popara has almost supernatural instincts and I (vago remeber) have long ago learned never to second guess them."

Off to your left you see a statue carved out of some kinda crystal... "This statue is carved of a single pure emradite crystal and was presented to mighty Popara to commemorate the successful birth of his second child, Mika"

a little way down the hall you see a book under a glass box sitting in an alcove. "That text is a original manuscript from the Bimm poet Ha'lathin, given to wise Popara by its previous owner."

As you walk down the hall there are serveral more, very expensive and rare things. Vago brifly explains each one. (but if i do that, this post will get very long)

in the middle of the hallway, Vago steps to one side of a heavy muckwood door and motions you onward. However, the door opens before the Hutt can hit the switch and a huge, broad0shouldered Wookiee storms through.

More comeing but this has gotten long and i don't want to lose it...
Page: 1 of 2