Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sean Clark profile

Page: 1 of 1
 eloqui
08-27-2002, 1:40 AM
http://www.lucasarts.com/20th/profiles_sean.htm)

A (maybe) interesting little read, though he doesn't actually mention The Dig anywhere.

By the way, it mentions in his timeline that in 1991 he worked on an unreleased version of The Dig. On the dig.mixnmojo site it says that it was not even brought to the attention of LucasArts by Spielberg before 1992.
 Zaarin
08-27-2002, 3:41 AM
Interesting.

I'll make a news post regarding it next time I'm online with my computer. I wonder if the story was different (if it is indeed true)?

thanks
 Swordmaster
09-06-2002, 1:55 AM
If I've understood correctly (and my memory doesn't fail me), The Dig project was founded between the release of the first two Monkey Island titles. In other words, sometime in 1990 or 1991.
 elTee
09-09-2002, 5:41 AM
Dunno if you check the main mojo forum, but I uploaded some info regarding this matter. Check out the main forum and there's a post called "Dig 1991...." or something. Read it! And ye shall see.
Page: 1 of 1