Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

World war three

Page: 2 of 2
 die rebel scum
09-13-2001, 8:02 PM
Ok, first off, if you guys would read that page that you posted, you would see that it says Iraq is pursuing nuclear capability but is not there yet. Secondly, Israel, Pakistan, and India are suspected to the the capability to make nukes. That is all. China definitely has nukes.

second off china does not have nucleor capibility it even says in your own site that they dont know for sure look at the end , thank u

If you don't stop insulting people, your going to be very, very unhappy. -Boba Rhett
 Gamma732
09-13-2001, 9:17 PM
Originally posted by die rebel scum

first off r u muslom because u sound like it u certainly don't sound like an american and second off china does not have nucleor capibility it even says in your own site that they dont know for sure look at the end idiot, thank u

What the.....???? "You are Muslim because you sound like it??" I was the guy that said quit the name calling, but are you smoking crack?? Its been all over newspapers earlier this year. China has the capability to have nukes. And notice that China is listed under the Declared Nuclear States list. The world accepts the fact that China claims they have nukes, and there is a huge possibility that they do . I've taken a college political science course, even the professors say China is a nuclear power. The Cold War is over. Nuclear technology has spread. Period.
Back to the Muslim comment. I also believe Iraq doesn't have nukes, however they have rocket technology, and we all know Saddam would love to have a nuke to play with. Whats this? I sound like a Muslim?? Wrong. I'm a pretty serious Catholic. You know what else? I really don't want to run off, join the army, and get sent over to some 3rd world country to look for people to shoot. How 'American' does that sound?? Don't even give me this BS about not sounding American. People I know have family that are still missing. The odds are that those people probably won't make it. Trust me, I am just as outraged as you are, but in the name of sanity, think rationally . I don't sound American??? This is the mentality of a vigilante. This is the mentality of the people in a few northern NJ cities that have been beating up anyone that even looks Arabic. Take a minute and think. dvader07 is right, if we have this mentality, we are no worse then them. While I do believe we, and the world, must take a stand here and now . Many of these people are committed to dieing for their faith, and where religious zealtry is concerned, there is little room for negociation. But we can't just run around asuming all Arabs are against us. They aren't. Many of them are just as hurt as we are. As a matter of fact, many of them are us . They were born and raised in this country and are just as American as we all are. So don't tell me I, or anyone doesn't sound 'American'.

Please, don't make this personal. Stop the insults. And step back and think. Seriously think.
 FlyBOy
09-13-2001, 9:26 PM
Very well put Gamma. definetly couldn't have said it better myself. Name calling isn't appriciated hear.
 Admiral Odin
09-14-2001, 2:04 PM
darthfergie

A few other things. Saddam is a madman, where I don't think he wants to die, he might not care.....

When I said "military force" I did mean special ops, and intel, but also are full military if a country is harboring a terrorist.

The Shehad doesn't care who is in charge. They are a suicide organization. Most have them have accepted they WILL die

I didn't mean existing terrorist organizations, I meant those who are thinking that maybe bombing a public area is might be a good way to get what they want.

They won't disapear. The ones we execute will become Martyrs to the Shehad and other oganizations out there.

I know that, (I still feel that they should die), and I can always hope that they will even if they won't. Perhaps they might get in a rage do something stupid and end up killing themselve leaving no behind to further the cause.

we won't purposly target them unless they are harboring terrorists.

Didn't I say that?
Page: 2 of 2