Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scripters are are cheap whores!

Page: 1 of 1
 <>Phant0m<>
03-15-2002, 4:09 AM
I hardly win a saber lock nowadays bcus of all the scripts, people say "naa its just im quick at clicking" but heres me giving it absolute death on my keyboard and he knocks me over within 2 seconds, surely i woulda lasted a bit longer if he was not scripting.

:eyeraise:
 00M-187
07-22-2002, 3:13 PM
Thats right I said it, scripters are cheap whores. If you're to slow to execute a move normally without using a script you suck!
 NwO_2k_Mutt
07-22-2002, 3:43 PM
I agree that scripting moves is lame, but arent you the same guy that on the Valley of the Jedi board asking how to bind kicking to a key ??????? And now you come on here flaming the same stuff ? hmmmmmmm
 its420onthedot
07-22-2002, 3:54 PM
Couldn't agree with you more.

Scripting for moves sucks. Scripting for various things such as mod changes, saber color, chatting, etc. are acceptable to me and are fun. However, when you script a move because you're too slow to hit the buttons at the right time to execute the move, then yes, you suck.

Try spending the time you spent on the script learning the moves.
 BigMexican
07-23-2002, 8:08 AM
yAarRRrRrrrRRrrRrGgggHhHHh!
 malinkie
07-23-2002, 10:45 AM
I must admit. I script. Yeah, i said it. I script for the fun of it and see how far i can push the game.

Its not the scripters who are the @$$holes in this conversation, its the people who use them. I am NOT one of those. I do not use the scripts i write and the only script i do use is to change the colors of my name when im playing.

I do agree that the persons who use the scripts to help do moves the cannot be bothered learning, are a bunch of tossers.

I am with you guys but i am going to keep scripting for the knowledgeable experience and also to hope that raven can help lock the commands 'vstr' and all the move commands from use in these type of scripts after getting moaned at for too long.

Just my two cents and please do not flame me unless you have read this whole post. You might understand the point im trying to make.
 00M-187
07-23-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt
I agree that scripting moves is lame, but arent you the same guy that on the Valley of the Jedi board asking how to bind kicking to a key ??????? And now you come on here flaming the same stuff ? hmmmmmmm

Yes thats me, I play a perticular person who does this, I am wondering how to do it so I Can use it against him, its not fair.
 NwO_2k_Mutt
07-23-2002, 11:32 AM
hitting jump twice is just as easy as binding it
 Mallakai
07-23-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt
hitting jump twice is just as easy as binding it
I agree. It wouldnt matter if someone is using a kick script bind. Successfull kicking is all timing when to kick and your ping time. Only way i can see it helping is if you're physically unable to press a key fast enough to do a jump :P
 SkinWalker
07-23-2002, 1:21 PM
Thats right I said it, scripters are cheap whores

So are the ladies that work the corner near my job... but people keep coming back, and back, and back......

:D
 NwO_2k_Mutt
07-23-2002, 2:38 PM
Originally posted by SkinWalker

So are the ladies that work the corner near my job... but people keep coming back, and back, and back......

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 00M-187
07-23-2002, 4:04 PM
Originally posted by SkinWalker

Hahahhahaha....
Page: 1 of 1