Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why can't I log out?

Page: 1 of 1
 Redwing
07-11-2002, 12:44 PM
Okay, well I'm not the only one who posts on Lucasforums from this computer. My brother (prodigy) and my sister (unregistered so far) both post/want to post here, and must do it from this computer.

BUT.

Suddenly, when I try to logout, it says cookies cleared, but I'm still logged in! I even manually deleted all my cookies. So I don't know what the problem is...

Any help here would be hot.
 Metallus
07-11-2002, 1:00 PM
Ah, I had this problem at work a couple times...don't tell the boss. However, after making sure all the cookies/internet files/history were cleared, I was logged out. It only happened once or twice, I think. Why don't you double check that you've cleared out that stuff? Have you been able to log out in the past?
 Redwing
07-11-2002, 1:29 PM
Problem solved. I managed it by logging out, repeatedly deleting all cookies in Internet Options (in IE), closing IE, reopening IE, and I end up logged out...finally.

How strange, though...this is the first time it's happened to me, and I've had to log out and in alot to allow my siblings to post for quite a while (well actually...not recently, but I used to do it all the time ;)). I was also able to easily log out just a few days ago...odd...

And I managed to let my sister register. ^_^
Page: 1 of 1