Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Starkiller/Rwos/Dinn Continuity Outline

Page: 1 of 1
 Redwing
07-04-2002, 2:47 PM
Finally, I have gotten around to solving the major continuity problems that have occured in the RPGs involving Deac, me, and Wraith 8 as the characters Deac Starkiller, Termand Rwos, and Corzip Dinn. This took me a full eleven hours to compile. (Actually, I have alot more notes so I can back all this stuff up, but listed here are the highlights)

The Aeges are a powerful and ancient race of beings that can navigate both space and time to acheive their own ends. I invented them to explain the non-explainable in this continuity. There was alot. ;)

The 14 known steps in this timeline of RPG continuity

1: Termand Rwos arrives in the SW Universe under the influence of “teleporter madness” in Cantena.

2: Rwos damages his teleporter in a hallucination resulting from the madness; ends up in Cantina 1. Meets Deac Starkiller.

3: Rwos attempts to use magic while “under the influence” against Deac’s clones in Cantina 2; the magic use knocks him out but purges him of the “teleporter madness”

4: Rwos teleports randomly around the galaxy for time number one before ending back up in Cantina 3; sets teleporter marker in Cantina.

5: Rwos teleports around the galaxy for time number two after the beginning of Cantina 4. Break Out happens at this time.

6: Rwos returns home. He is genetically modified for regeneration at this time, repairing a faulty gland in his brain that lets a gargoyle control when he turns to stone

7: Rwos teleports into RPG for all with a fully fixed teleporter. He meets Syrnl Darkstar and Corzip Dinn. Syrnl escapes, and immediately the Aeges interfere for the first time.

8: The Aeges send Deac and Rwos back to the Cantina (Cantina 4), using their mind-altering powers to cause them to not question why or how they had left. They also use their powers to convince Termand Rwos that his teleporter is still broken. The two go on a mission to Hiok 5, the Empire’s biggest morgue, where Syrnl has breached into another dimension to find aid. The Aeges cause Rwos’ teleporter to phase out, preventing him from interfering with the fight.

9: A final showdown between Deac, Syrnl, and their doubles ends with only Deac and Rwos standing. However, Syrnl comes to redemption as a result of the battle. Syrnl dies.

10: The Aeges transport Deac, Corzip, and Rwos again immediately after Syrnl’s burial to an alternate universe, planting instructions in their heads in The Alternate Universe. They send the Darkstar along for the ride as well, with the intention of eliminating the clash of the Avatars once and for all. Unexpectedly, the Darkstar force possesses Rwos and teleports to The Hutt Gamble and RPG for all in contiuums that haven’t yet occured. .The Starkiller Avatar teleports Deac to the time of The Hutt Gamble. The Aeges resurrect Syrnl to follow Rwos Darkstar to the time of RPG for all. The Aeges navigate through the time stream and arrive in the time of The Hutt Gamble in time to save TAU Deac from dying in an explosion by shifting time to replace him. Nonetheless, Rwos Darkstar almost kills Deac anyway. The Aeges stop Rwos Darkstar from firing the energy bolt that would have ended Deac’s life. They open a black hole that sucks Rwos Darkstar and TAU Deac back to The Alternate Universe. The events in The Hutt Gamble continue with only a brief black spot in the participant’s memories. In the RPG for all events, the second version of Rwos Darkstar is killed by Revenant Syrnl and Deac. Deac gives up his Avatar powers, and Syrnl returns to The Alternate Universe to redeem himself by saving Rwos and Deac. The Darkstar is banished to another plane of reality forever. The Avatar clash is over.
11: Rwos, Corzip and Deac succeed in their objective in The Alternate Universe and are next taken back in time by the Aeges to create the events in The Hutt Gamble necessary for the events of The Alternate universe to happen.

12: Rwos, Corzip and Deac are again transported by the Aeges to the time of RPG for all directly after Syrnl’s death. Their minds are altered, along with those of their enemies (such as Reletha Darkstar) so that they do not question the oddness of the events that have happened to them until the proper time. The events listed above occur (the second version of Rwos Darkstar is killed by Revenant Syrnl and Deac, and Deac gives up his Avatar powers). The group return to their previous mission, to eliminate the Sith and the creatures, neither really understanding the time that has elapsed.

13: After RPG for all, Rwos will return to the Cantina on the first page of The Cantina 5.

14: After the current Cantina story arc ends, Rwos will eventually return home only to return to this dimension in new rpg.

Questions? Comments? New RPG ideas to fill in more gaps? Did I forget/screw up anything? Sound off (as long as you're Deac or Wraith 8 :p)
 Deac
07-05-2002, 3:19 AM
Great history, next project:

Achiving the Cantina as one long document!
 Redwing
07-06-2002, 2:01 PM
Originally posted by Redwing

The Aeges are a powerful and ancient race of beings that can navigate both space and time to acheive their own ends. I invented them to explain the non-explainable in this continuity. There was alot. ;)

Deac: Note the invention of the "Aeges" (that's a plural.) I have used them to explain the confusing Starkiller/Darkstar story arc by manipulating things behind the scenes to cause both the Avatars to be given up by you and Syrnl to cease their clash. To this end they have the power to alter the minds, memories and purposes of 'normal' beings, and to travel through space and time the way we sail a sea.

I have an idea: If the clash in The Cantina 6 cannot be resolved without destroying the heart of the galaxy, (or with Battledog godmoding :rolleyes: ) do you want to bring in the Aeges to solve things? (Rwos can use telekinesis, but he doesn't know how the technology around him works, so it's kinda useless...he doesn't want to just kill them all by mistake)
 Deac
07-07-2002, 12:29 AM
It seems to me that the Aeges are the Gods of Mrear, the Angels and several other religious figures. The fact they are involved in Avatar stuff shows they must know Mrear. Let's only use them as a last resort-particularly as in 1 minute 50 seconds everybody dies.
 Redwing
07-07-2002, 5:02 AM
Gotcha....hey we can bring them into the (sorta stalled) Mrear RPG to liven things up. Perhaps they can start the Avatar stuff themselves (thus they would feel responsible in our time)
 Deac
07-08-2002, 12:49 AM
They already did. I suppose I can give you the start of the legend: The forging-as shortened version.

Furro, God of Blades has a son named Alminstar.
Alminstar has trouble with Lokpihet, God of Hate.
Almistar forges unnamed god-killing righteous blade.
Lokpihet does not like-begins heavenly war.

Alminstar and Lokpihet fight it out as Avatars on the world, and when their swords clash, they are struck by two bolts of lightning, splitting the power. Lokpihet dies but his soul becomes the Avatar of his sword, the Dark Star (Stars represent the Mrearan gods) and because Alminstar, mortally wounded, must do the same, Alminstar becomes Starkiller (named for causing Lokpihet's star to die)

[Hears cries of "So that's how it happened!"]
 superthrawn
07-08-2002, 2:26 PM
Heh, I know I'm not Deac or Wraith 8, but what I have to say doesn't really have anything to do with this anyway. Actually, it has to do with what Deac said. About turning Cantina into one long (and when I say long, I mean LONG) document. To be truthful, I've been looking for a novelisation project to sink my teeth into, (I'd like to make my career one based in Creative Writing of some sort, this is a heck of a way to start) and the Cantina would be a perfect way to begin this. Obviously, it wouldn't be perfectly true to Cantina, because it's like turning a book into a movie; some things just don't translate. But, if anyone has all the Cantina threads Archived somewhere, (can I get them by just setting the read threads from: (date) far enough back, or have they been taken off XWA?) or can tell me where to get all of them, as well as get in contact w/ some of the authors, I'd love to, as my RPing days will have to be severely cut down once school starts, and I lose my scores of free time. (Believe me, it takes me a lot less time to novelize something than create a new direction for an RPG.) So, yeah, I'd love to do that, and it'd be good for everyone who could take the time to read it.
 Redwing
07-08-2002, 5:44 PM
Well, if the Cantina was turned into one long document, it would have to include several RPGs from here to make complete sense.

As for the authors, Deac is the one who runs the Cantina threads. I've been around since near the end of the first one.

If you wanted to novelise it, you'd need to know the characters involved. If you just read the Cantina threads actually, you wouldn't understand everything happening; for example, in the second one, Termand Rwos (a character I have actually copyrighted ;)) attempts to kill everyone inside the cantina because they stayed and played cards while everyone else went off to fight. Why did he do this? I never explained, then. The reason, actually, is that he was temporarily insane from the "teleporter madness", but I never explained any of what was going on back then.
 Deac
07-13-2002, 1:38 AM
I'm going to have to see. As for the novelisation Idea, it would have to be really true to the thread and all members would have to be accredited. It could be posted on TFN's FanFiction site.
 Redwing
07-13-2002, 1:50 PM
@Deac: I have an idea for the ending of Cantina 6 that begs your opinion. ^_^ Like the offscreen explanations for Hutt Gamble and Alternate Universe, Cantina 7 should start because of the Aeges (except this time it will be "onscreen" ;)).

You'll notice in Cantina the Aeges I used are represented by gold (from the Starkiller's golden light), blue, and red stars (like you specified). I purposely left them unnamed because they're your gods. ;)

But the gold is the guy in charge of the trio, the blue has the most faith in 'mortals' and the red has the least faith in mortals and wants to interfere at every juncture.

My idea for Cantina Seven: A device called the Time Matrix.

The Time Matrix is a shimmering, featureless globe, taller than a human. It is also the deadliest device ever created.

The Time Matrix can travel backward through time the way a ship can travel through hyperspace. The person who controls it could rewrite history.

Destroying the Time Matrix is physically impossible. It can only be hidden, for a while, at least.

The idea I have:

What would have been

The Aeges never froze time. Deac and Rwos escaped the Crimson Star when Rwos' safety on his teleporter kicked in right before he died. They teleported to the Cantina, the last place Rwos had used his teleporter. (Fortunately, Tatooine was not among the planets slated for destruction...sparsely populated) Odin perished on the exploding moon, along with Starr Hailfire. Flax escaped to hyperspace milliseconds ahead of destruction. The Aeris (Odin's race) continued with the obliteration of almost all the civilized galaxy after receiving the signal that Odin was dead. One Aesir assassinated Vidar in revenge after realizing that his family and dearest friend had been on one of the destroyed planets. The Aesir destroyed Cracken's ship with him in it before returning to their home planet in a state of revolution, in which all of Odin's friends, family, supporters, and current Aesir royalty were executed or murdered for the deaths they had caused. The blame for what happened was placed on the shoulders of the last two Sith...collaborating with Termand Rwos and Deac Starkiller. Flax Talkin was believed to have been brainwashed via the Force by the four, and was promoted to the leader of all New Republic forces for his 'heroic efforts'. Deac and Rwos, with Rwos' teleporter damaged by antimatter residue (no longer usable) and Deac (having been teleported a second too late) a crippled cyborg, live hidden on Tatooine, believed dead. Also, the Aesir were sentenced to death (without their presence) for the destruction of Coruscant....but no action has been taken due to their fleet being the current most powerful in the galaxy, despite their seclusion. Of all the major civilized planets, only Coruscant remained intact...

Flash forward twenty years into the future.

The planet the Time Matrix was hid on was one of the systems destroyed. The Time Matrix, however, drifted in space, indestructible. A ship passing through the system sensed the device floating where nothing should have been floating.

The pilot of the ship was Ken'atra Sorack Darkstar , the changeling apprentice of the now dead Reletha Darkstar. (This character will be played by Death...remember her? Creator of "RPG for all"? :D)

Reletha Darkstar trained him in Sith and Dark Jedi arts after his other adoptive parents (humans) were killed in the 'Galactic Holocaust' [remember, the Reletha Darkstar aboard the Crimson Star was an illusion] They had a falling out afterwards; Reletha recently died of natural causes.

He retrieved the device...and summarily came into possession of the greatest weapon the galaxy has ever known.

He went back and changed everything. He saved his family. Changed things so the Galactic Holocaust never happened. Cracken and Starr never existed. Same with Odin. And who knows how much else stuff. The point is, the galaxy ended up within months of total control of the Sith at the present time; the Jedi were destroyed long ago and the Republic (Old Republic) is losing the battle to hold off the Sith inch by inch....this will be shown in the second alternate reality...where Deac Starkiller is a Sith Lord (one of several; no Rule of Two). Termand Rwos came to this reality and left without a ripple, just like he'd intended. And Flax doesn't exist. The Republic isn't so good either---the undercurrent of xenophobia that allowed the Empire to come into existence has resulted in genocidial wars, and whole nonhuman races have been exterminated, or worse...

But that's not accounting for what's going on behind the scenes.

The Aeges and the Aeges' greatest enemy, a powerful and evil superbeing named the Craynoir have been playing a cosmic chess game for several millenia now; the fate of the galaxy at stake. Light Side of the Force to win...or Dark Side? Neither can directly interfere except in special cases. The game, however, is heating up. More and more interference has been taking place. But the discovery of the Time Matrix changes everything.

All that terrible stuff that's happened is fun and games to Craynoir. But even he has to worry; who knows what kind of damage a "fool like the Darkstar" with such power could do?

Thus, the Aeges and Craynoir have struck a deal. Starr Hailfire, Cracken (Palpatine? Sidious?), Deac Starkiller, Odin and his son Vidar, Flax Talkin, and Termand Rwos will be sent after the Time Matrix, their atoms tuned to resonate after it, being pulled along the timestream after it when it jumps. Craynoir will back Starr and Cracken, giving them some kind of advantage to make up for the number discrepancy. The Aeges back everyone else. No interfering, this time. Just plain, simple watch the pawns play out their moves. The mission of each side: Get to the Time Matrix first, and fix the problem...each in their own way.

If Cracken and Starr get it, they'll be able to change the galaxy the way they see fit. If the others get it, they'll change things back to the way it was before...hopefully...and somehow prevent the annihilation of the galaxy...

Final note: The Time Matrix is controlled by touching it and forming a picture in your mind of where you want to go, or picturing a time. If multiple people are touching it, they must keep their minds clear. If they try to force a change in direction, bad things can happen...

BEHIND THE SCENES KNOWLEDGE (i.e. only you should know this :D)

None of you can be killed as long as you're 'tuned' to the Time Matrix. Say, rip Flax in half, toss the pieces into a black hole, the Time Matrix jumps again (you probably won't see this happen, as Death's chara will have it; you'll just be tugged after it) suddenly Flax is back, alive and well. But no one else should know this yet. It adds (something of) tension ;)

What I need from you :D

Your approval to use this quite unusual idea. :D
You to repost the rules to the Cantina in the beginning post of Cantina 7 (which can start after all this has been explained by the Aeges or their emissary to everyone's chars). (No one should be able to godmode the Time Matrix away from Death's character and just end the RPG, that is. ;))

@superthrawn: I'm really not sure about this...
I know one thing for sure, though: You wouldn't be able to use the name "Termand Rwos" anywhere in it. I don't think I fully described him in the actual Cantina thread, but if I did, you wouldn't be able to use that description. I'd have to change it a little.
Plus you haven't been involved in the Cantina threads till recently, so I'm worried you might not understand them...
 Deac
07-14-2002, 2:58 AM
Kinda cool, the "fight for the future" kind of thing. It'll mean that you (As you are so good at it) will have to end Cantina 6 and repost that after my rules thread.
 superthrawn
07-15-2002, 12:44 PM
All right, apparently no one is really into my Novelization project. Perhaps something else then. Although, Redwing, a simple disclaimer before the story about Termand would be enough for me to not violate the copyright. And about all the info: I always plan on doing a lot of reasearch before something like this.
 Admiral
07-17-2002, 11:44 AM
I just have to say you messed up with the Aesir (and misspelled their name) Remember, very very loyal. And they don't care about death. but we already settled that. Very interesting I was wondering about this.
 Redwing
07-17-2002, 1:29 PM
Hey, this was an extremely beta idea. I didn't bother to update the proposal to fit. ;)

But yeah, to everyone reading this, I screwed up with the Aesir. Ignore that part.
Page: 1 of 1