Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Last Hope - My July RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 SWGC
07-01-2002, 6:46 PM
Yep... that's my July rpg.... I know you all waited REALLY long for this to come out so.. just kiddin here's the plot:

It's about twelve years after Return of the Jedi, and you're one of Luke Skywalker's old friends. You're back in the temple to improve your Force Powers, when you all hear these weird rumors about a new Death Star. Suddenly a transmission is sended from Luke to you.

"Greetings. I was just about to leave the Temple for personal reasons, when I decided this cannot go on. I've been keeping something away from you. You're my friends, so I guess it was wrong. I must say I'm sorry. There's no choice for me besides of telling you.

A new Death Star has been builded. The Darth council have made a much stronger one. There's one little detail I should mension. This time, the builders have recuited Sith from all around the galaxy to protect it. I'm asking you, I'm begging you, to join the destroyers team. You're the last hope."

That's about it! I need and/or want up to 8 Signups, the minimum is 4.
 DashRendar
07-01-2002, 8:49 PM
Ok don't expect many sign-ups. For one this is mainly a D20 RPG Forum and correct me if I'm wrong but that's not a D20 Game. Second your plot isn't the best. You've sort of forced any recruits into playing a certain position, which isn't a very good idea. Plus 7 years after RotJ has already been covered by the books and there was no Death Star being built at the time. Third other RPGs like this have been tried and although they got some recruits they all failed.

Sorry, maybe you should try to post this game at RSN, or Galaxies. You'll have a much better chance of it not dying/ getting no recruits there.
 SWGC
07-01-2002, 10:10 PM
Jee sorry!
 Wraith 5
07-01-2002, 10:40 PM
Personaly i think it is a cool story line!

Dash there is nothing saying you have to follow the sw timeline exact.

Though swgc dash is right about the recrute part, it is very hard to get new people in here because they don't know that ANY rpg is alowd. I for one will join in, just tell me what i need to do...

*glarse at dash*
Some people seem to feel that they are not welcome here because the only games we have right now are based on the d20 system. Please feel free to play any rpg you want, all we ask is that it has something to do with starwars
 SWGC
07-01-2002, 11:44 PM
moved it TO WHERE PEOPLE WANT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=659111)
 Wraith 5
07-02-2002, 1:12 AM
well way to go dash, you scared him away.....
 DashRendar
07-02-2002, 1:40 AM
soooooooooorry, besides I really DON'T think he'd get many recruits. He'll probably get more wherever he sent it...
 Redwing
07-02-2002, 3:17 PM
RSN? I seriously doubt it. ;)

He originally posted his RPGs on SWG. Look at his first two for examples.

@Wraith: I myself didn't know that...your stickyed welcome message imples otherwise. :)
 Wraith 5
07-02-2002, 10:57 PM
Well then i will have to go read it again and make sure it implise what it should :)
Page: 1 of 1