Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A-Wing vs. X-Wing

Page: 1 of 1
 legameboy
06-09-2002, 11:04 PM
I personally like the A-wing for its speed and medium damage blasters, and also the medium manuverability. The X-wing is very manuverable and has good blasters, but is kind of slow. Tell me whcih you you would think would be better?! :biggs:
 Wraith 8
06-10-2002, 9:39 AM
lol... wel let me tell you that on the pilots lounge forum.. we had this discussion over....... a.... MILLION times :D
and it always eemed that the X-wing beat the A-wing with 2 or 3 votes more.... but the opinions are very devided.. i always go for the X-wing.. it is still the fighter that destroyed (and helped) 2 Death Stars......
 legameboy
06-10-2002, 7:54 PM
I like the A-wing for it's speed and blasters. The X-wings only made it because the Imperials didn't use Tie Intercepters. The A-wing can beat Tie Intercepters, and helped the New Republic a lot. That's my vote.:biggs:
 Keiran Halcyon
06-10-2002, 8:26 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
I like the A-wing for it's speed and blasters. The X-wings only made it because the Imperials didn't use Tie Intercepters. The A-wing can beat Tie Intercepters, and helped the New Republic a lot. That's my vote.:biggs:

There were TIE int in Endor, and well, they didn't do any good either :D

I like the X-Wing, too but sometimes A-Ws Kick asses :)
 legameboy
06-10-2002, 9:37 PM
The A-Wing is 1% cooler than the X-wing, the both of them are cool.:awing: :bwing:
 hfisher-3
06-15-2002, 11:44 AM
What do you think of the game? I LIKE IT!:) :) :) :)
 Kyle d'Tana
06-28-2002, 4:34 PM
Listen to Weaith! X-WING all the Way!!
 Martins
06-29-2002, 11:32 AM
X-Wings can beat tie inters if there is a good pilot in it.
X-Wings are the best
 Genota
06-29-2002, 11:37 AM
Sure, they could beat Tie Ints, Tie Fighters, Tie Bombers and even Tie Defenders! Yeah...Um..sure...yeah, X-WING RULES!!!
 Genota
06-29-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by hfisher-3
What do you think of the game? I LIKE IT!:) :) :) :)

Just go post this somewhere else, okay? this is about A-Wing vs X-Wing, your post does not have meaning in this thread, but it does, somewhere else in this forum.
 RC-1162
10-13-2005, 4:36 AM
X-Wing has more class and style and is easy for me to draw :D
if you listen to the craft descriptions in RS, youll hear that the A-Wings design exposes the pilot to enemy fire, wheras the xwing is completely streamlined. id definitly fly an X Wing anyday.
 Rogue Nine
10-13-2005, 5:21 AM
No. Just...no.

Remember kids, bumping threads that are almost as old as you are gives you cancer.
 Lynk Former
10-13-2005, 6:47 AM
That rabbit is giving me cancer :p
 Redwing
10-16-2005, 5:00 AM
Flying X-Wings gives you cancer.

"Exposure to enemy fire", my ass. Any decent A-Wing pilot would be too quick to be hit in the first place. :D

Okay, okay, I know, thread is closed. :p
Page: 1 of 1