Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To KnightHawk? Or the owner of KnightHawks server.. a request! =)

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkJediGirl
05-22-2002, 2:06 AM
To the person who runs KnightHawk's Saber Only 206.169.69.25:28070 ( Logic makes me assume his name is KnightHawk lol )
Does your server have a website? A list of models/maps on the server would be nice to look at!

And 2 small model requests, Lady Brena ( the female zabrak) and the mandalorian model that just came out! Pweeeese? hehe

Lady brena is at...

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=317)

The mandalorian model that just came out is available here

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=361)

They are probably both available at jk2files.com also but I got them from jediknightii.net *shrug*

Thanks ahead of time ;)
:amidala:
 DarkJediGirl
05-22-2002, 6:51 PM
Just a bump! things dissapear so quickly here!
 Sithcloak
05-22-2002, 7:01 PM
Why don't search through the members he might or might not be logged onto thease forums. If he is you should probley PM him.

Edit: Found two possiblitities why don't you copy and paste this into a PM for him.

If you want to PM him follow these links, one of them goes to a Knighthawk and the other a KnightHawk240 so I gave the link for both.

[url]http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=3887[url])

and

[url]http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=43525[url])

Hope it helps, I had nothing else to do.

Sithcloak
 Silent Wolf
05-22-2002, 8:11 PM
nothing else better to do except help out a "chick" you mean..heheh..you sly dog you.

play on playa -_-

-Wolf
 Robbiesan
05-22-2002, 8:37 PM
lol
 SDF h36hYp3r21
05-22-2002, 8:57 PM
hehe i play this server, lately ive noticed a bunch of spammers =-) oh well i enjoy them for breakfast ;)
 Bl4de
05-22-2002, 11:36 PM
Knighthawk is a friend of mine, I'll give him the message. Even though he has a girl :D

Edit: The host of the server doesn't need the models for you to use them on the server, just as long as the server is pure you can use your models..it only helps him to download them if he wants to see them being used.
 KnightHawk420
05-23-2002, 12:35 AM
DarkJedi

Yes this is my server. I usually play by the name of [DR]KnightHawk. And yes I use these forums frequently. Although I have a hard time keeping track of topics considering the traffic round here anyway....

No problem on adding those models I was going to do another leech run tonight on the jk2files site. I usually download from there because jediknight can be so hard to download from. I'll be sure to grab those two for ya.

And no I do not yet have a website. I have the webserver, but I hadn't had the time to make a site for downloads and server info. That's coming soon.

SDF

We will soon be taking care of spammers. We already enforce a rule of "no attacking people with they're sabers down", we are soon to make a rule prohibiting one hit backstab wonders a.k.a assfighters, and also lightning. I need to make a post in the server forum to change the bits for that, then it won't have to be a enforced rule, but a server enforced rule.

Since we're on the subject I have also employed 4 other admins thus far to help enforce the rules hopefully during most of the servers time.

They go by the names of

[LSR]Praxeum
Pheonix.tso
[DR]Caliban
Solarfire
 SDF h36hYp3r21
05-23-2002, 12:45 AM
good to hear that, btw knighthawk do you play or have played Axis? just curious i use to play that game and there was a handle by the same as yours, anyhow thanks for the info and great server!
 KnightHawk420
05-23-2002, 1:22 AM
Hmmm... no. never even heard of that game. I've played RTCW on the axis team... but never a game called Axis.
 SDF h36hYp3r21
05-23-2002, 1:31 AM
haha okay cool, pardon me then :D its a cool game if your into anime and big mecha :cool: its a cross between armored core and quake

anyhow any custom maps on your server?
 DarkJediGirl
05-23-2002, 4:13 AM
Woooo! =) Thanks you two, appreciate it, and look forward to playing! ;)
 KnightHawk420
05-23-2002, 7:06 AM
Originally posted by SDF h36hYp3r21
haha okay cool, pardon me then :D its a cool game if your into anime and big mecha :cool: its a cross between armored core and quake

anyhow any custom maps on your server?

Not yet, but probably will. I'm currently trying to focus on building a base of regular players who will go through the hassle to download some new maps. Otherwise I'll just be left with an empty server. :(

But definately that's my plan eventually.
 SDF h36hYp3r21
05-23-2002, 6:19 PM
sounds like a plan! :D i frequent your server most often anyway, hope to find out when you get some new maps
Page: 1 of 1