Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jango's wierd weapons

Page: 1 of 1
 darth tyrannus
05-21-2002, 6:32 PM
does anyone remember the name of those bombs that come out the back of slave1?

you know, those thing that seem to absorb all sound and then explode with a huge blue energy wave?

i think they sounded very cool.
 Justus
05-21-2002, 7:23 PM
I think they were sysmic charges or something...
 Kjшlen
05-21-2002, 7:37 PM
Defenatly, that was cool. After it was over I was craving to hear more....gegegege:D
 adam123
05-22-2002, 12:39 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but why is Jango Fett's ship called slave I? Is the ship Bobba Fett uses named Slave II? I always assumed it was the same ship.

Anyone know if there is any historical relavance to the name? I assume there is.
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 12:42 AM
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! !:p
 Caliban
05-22-2002, 8:25 AM
Jango's ship is the same as Boba's, the Slave I. The reason it is called this is because he has more than one ship. I also read somewhere (not that EU counts for much anymore) that Boba Fett regretted the name Slave I because it gave away the fact that he had more than one and gave away the surprise
 Nookie
05-23-2002, 12:49 PM
Seismic Charges

It sounded like amp.. pretty cool.
 sid
05-24-2002, 5:48 AM
It was also nice of Lucas to let Jango use the rocket launcher from his backpack (when he fights with ObiWan)...I've always wanted Boba to use it in the original trilogy. It always appeared to be just for show.

:fett:
 CupO'Coffee
05-24-2002, 4:58 PM
Originally posted by sid
It was also nice of Lucas to let Jango use the rocket launcher from his backpack (when he fights with ObiWan)...I've always wanted Boba to use it in the original trilogy. It always appeared to be just for show.

:fett:

it was just for show! :)
infact, lucas made it a real part of his equipment just in ep2
Page: 1 of 1