Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Trivia version 1.1

Page: 4 of 4
 MikeC
06-26-2002, 4:35 AM
181st Imperial Fighter Group.

Wedg's sister was Fell's wife.

Jagged - who becomes a great fighter pilot in his own right and appears in the New Jedi Order books.

I don't think I will get to match Wraith 8's history on the squadron.
 Jan Gaarni
06-26-2002, 4:38 AM
I was, then he copied the entire damn thing. :D
 RoyalGuard
06-26-2002, 5:02 AM
All's fair in love, war and star wars trivia :D
 setsuko
06-26-2002, 5:56 AM
181st Fighter Group. Those comics were pretty good, when they describe the training of elite tiefighter pilots.

And I don't want to be Shumacher!
 Koffin
06-26-2002, 6:14 AM
Dont worry Jan, he forgot to phrase it in the form of a question...
 setsuko
06-26-2002, 6:20 AM
Originally posted by Koffin
Dont worry Jan, he forgot to phrase it in the form of a question...

ROFL!
 Darth Evad
06-26-2002, 9:47 AM
DAMN!!! Too late.

MikeC is beating me again. :(
 Wraith 8
06-26-2002, 2:34 PM
just reminder..... evad.. the first 5 get pionts.. if you answer.. you still get 1 point..

and i wouldnt want to be schumaher either :D

JOS VERSTAPPEN!!
 Darth Evad
06-26-2002, 5:50 PM
How was that race btw? It was boring on TV. They have been all season.

JACQUES VILLENEUVE
 Wraith 8
06-26-2002, 6:41 PM
Uhm .. first.. answer the question. :D

second.. well the F1 race was boring as hell. nothing happened where we sat.

wel friday.. there were people spinning and going of circuit right in front of us..

well the porche super cup was pretty exciting.. a lot happened... but forumla 1 was.. realy boring.. oh well. at least schumacher didnt win :D
 Darth Evad
06-26-2002, 7:04 PM
The 181st Imperial Fighter Group.
 RoyalGuard
06-26-2002, 11:00 PM
Ok, here's this weeks score, and a big welcome to Wraith 8 who takes his first steps up the rankings this week today after many moons spent asking the questions... and a flying start it is at that!

1st Wraith 8 - 6 points + 3 bonus points (though he misspelt Jaged Fel's name...)
2nd Jan Gaarni - 4 points
3rd MikeC - 3 points
4th Setsuko - 2 points
5th Darth Evad - 1 point

That takes us to the rankings...

1st. Setsuko 68.7 points
2nd Jan Gaarni 66.4 points
3rd. MikeC 46.9 points
4th. RoyalGuard 46 points
5th. Darth Evad 45 points
6th. Com Raven 22 points
7th. Dash Rendar1 10 points
8th. Wraith 8 9 points
9th Koffin 8 points
10th Darth Simpson 6 points
11th. Rogue15 5 points
Gaalgoth 5 points
12thJman3ooo 1 point

So setsuko maintains her lead just, things are getting close at the top...
Equally the race is on for 3rd place, with my frozen score beginning its inexorable slide down the rankings...
and breathing down everyone's neck comes Wraith 8...

and so to the next question, the fairly challenging QUESTION 18:
In ROTJ you see Palpatine consulting with two purple/blue robed figures. On what subject do these advisors, well, advise Palpatine?

1 Bonus Point - any history or background information on these guys.
 Ewok Hunter
06-27-2002, 7:02 AM
well I realy don't know for certain, but are they his inqusitors? :confused:

the inquisitors are in charge of finding any force sensitives and either convinsing them to become the empire's dark jedi or killing them. if they accept they are taken to the throne world of Byss (sp?).

one more thing, yalsimari are from myrkr where Talon Karrde set up the base for his organization
 Darth Evad
06-27-2002, 9:26 AM
From the Star Wars encyclopedia;
They are his Inner Circle. They are ministers and governors.
 DashRendar1
06-29-2002, 12:08 PM
Inner Circle. They are ministers and governors.

This is wild, but is one of them Sate Pestage? They both kind of look like him.

Sate Pestage was Palpatine's longest supporter, yup, he was in league with Palpy long before Vader. He was with Palpatine when Palpatine was still a Senator from Naboo. And he was with Palpatine when Palpatine was cloned at Byss. Pestage was an advisor to Palpatine on Naboo, and he covered up the illegal activites of him. He controlled Palapatine's agenda when he was President of the Republic. When the Emperor became ummm...the Emperor, Pestage was named Grand Viszer. He managed Palpatine's schedual, and even tasted his food for poison. For his services, Palpoatine gave him the Ciutric Hegemony. Pestage, by Hoth, actually was running the Empire. Palpatine was too busy with his dark side studies. After Endor, Isard believed that Sate shouldn't be ruler. She played him against the Interim Ruling Council, and he was eventually arrested and had his neck snapped by Delak Krennel. Shockingly, he reappeared as a clone on Byss (or his clone was the one actually killed) He stood by the cloned Emperor, but he died when the Galaxy Gun destroyed Byss.

I hope this gets me credit....
 Jan Gaarni
06-29-2002, 4:26 PM
I believe you are correct, Dash. One of them are Sate Pestage.

I wanted to post it, but I had forgotten his name. :rolleyes:
Had to wait for someone to post the name, but Dahs did more than that. :D

It's the Inner Circle. It consist of Ministers and Governors.

As Dash said, Pestage was appointed the Grand Vizier title shortly after he declared himself emperor. This is a high position. He oversees the myriad departments, byreaus, and offices, aswell as acting as the personal assistance to the Emperor. He pretty much ran the Empire.

There is no other positions higher than Grand Vizier. Noone speaks with the Emperor without first going thru him. The only known exception (aside from Vader) is the Imperator. This is an even higher (altough so faint that they are considered equal) position and he has full control over the resources of the Empire. He does not have to ask the Grand Vizier for anything, only the Emperor.
He even has the ability to select the next emperor should it come to that.
The same goes the other way around, the Grand Vizier does not have to ask the Imperator for anything, only the Emperor.
 RoyalGuard
06-30-2002, 6:38 PM
sorry for the delay in finishing this question, some good answers that deserve points here.

I'll update soon, but first I have to unpack eevrything else after getting back from Uni...

Watch this space!
 Gaalgoth
07-01-2002, 5:48 AM
not answering a question, just pointing out that wraith's score is wrong...6 plus 3 is 9, not 8............
 RoyalGuard
07-01-2002, 3:19 PM
oops, ho-hum er well done to Gaalgoth for spotting this weeks deliberate mistake. Yes that's right you heard me deliberate!

sigh, no I didn't believe it when people used it on me either...

yay for the edit function...
 Wraith 8
07-01-2002, 5:57 PM
Originally posted by Gaalgoth
not answering a question, just pointing out that wraith's score is wrong...6 plus 3 is 9, not 8............ wow..... thanks man :D

uhmm to answer the question.. i dont know it.,.. (what.. wraith doesnt know it?) yes.. i do not know the answer to this question so i.. will just cut and paste:

:( sorry :(
 MikeC
07-01-2002, 9:55 PM
Since nobody else seems to want to answer I'll do a cut and paste.

RoyalGuard
07-02-2002, 2:19 AM
Answer: His Inner Circle and ministers, while accurate enough for the marks is not the whole answer.

The two Gentlemen you see on screemn are Prophets of the Dark Side. In the scene where they are dismissed by the Emperor, the older man Kadann has just advised the Emperor that the time of the prophecy is nigh, and that balance will be restored to the Force. The Emperor laughed at him.

This is a revision of the roles for these characters for ROTJ to more accurately tie-in with the prequels. Before this revision, the older man was indeed meant to represent Sate Pestage...

Well, good background knowledge by Dash and Jan and a first answer by Evad as opposed to the usual (i.e. Setsuko :D ) changes things considerably...

1st Darth Evad 6 points
2nd DashRendar1 4+1 =5 points
3rd Jan Gaarni 3+1 = 4 points
4th Wraith 8 2 points
5th MikeC 1 point

and a bonus point to Gaalgoth for spotting my maths error...

That changes the rankings to:

1st. Jan Gaarni 70.4 points
2nd Setsuko 68.7 points
3rd. Darth Evad 51 points
4th. MikeC 47.9 points
5th. RoyalGuard 46 points
6th. Com Raven 22 points
7th. Dash Rendar1 15 points
8th. Wraith 8 11 points
9th Koffin 8 points
10th Darth Simpson 6 points, Gaalgoth 6 points
11th. Rogue15 5 points
12thJman3ooo 1 point

So Jan retakes the lead, Darth Evad gets a huge boost and wraith 8 and Dash begin a tussle at the back...

So to the next question, which is a fairly easy one I'm sure you'll be glad to hear...

Question 19:
What was the name of the Admiral who so fatally displeased Vader in ESB?

1 bonus point - background on him, his service record etc...
1 bonus point - first person to quote what Vader says right before killing him.
 setsuko
07-02-2002, 2:59 AM
Admiral Ozzel.
 setsuko
07-02-2002, 3:08 AM
He says one of his best lines in the movie before that:

VADER: (angrily) The Rebels are alerted to our presence. Admiral Ozzel came out of light-speed too close to the system.

VEERS: He felt surprise was wiser...

VADER: He is as clumsy as he is stupid (Ooooh! -sets) . General, prepare your troops for a surface attack.

VEERS: Yes, my lord.

OZZEL: Lord Vader, the fleet has moved out of light-speed, and we're preparing to...Aaagh!

VADER: You have failed me for the last time, Admiral. Captain Piett.

PIETT: Yes, my lord.

VADER: Make ready to land out troops beyond the energy shield and deploy the fleet so that nothing gets off that system. You are in command now, Admiral Piett.

PIETT: Thank you, Lord Vader.
 Jan Gaarni
07-02-2002, 3:11 AM
Well, out of memory I cannot remember his full name, but it is Admiral Ozzel. :D

And just before he croaks, Vader says: "You are in command now, Admiral Piett!"

And don't even try to tell me I'm wrong. That IS what he says before Ozzel dies. :D

Anyway, I'm glad to see people are missing me. *looks in his thread* :( Guess not.

:D
 setsuko
07-02-2002, 3:20 AM
His name is Ozzel. Kendal Ozzel. :D
 Ewok Hunter
07-02-2002, 4:12 AM
yes it was Admeral Kendal Ozzel.
he was born and lived on Carida, the planet where the Empire trains its stormtroopers, pilots, officers, ect. he was the second son in his family. he presided over the discharge of Han Solo after Han disobaeyed orders. some say that he recived his position because of his family's influence and the power vacuum of many of the Empire's best officers dying on the 1st deathstar. his ancestor Mann Ozzel was the one who organized the trading of Carida's mneral rights, giving the Ozzel family much wealth. when he was a captain he was the instructor at the Naval academy on Coruscant. oh..and FYI he was 1.7 meters tall.
 Wings_SWmud
07-02-2002, 4:16 AM
Ozzel, Kendal:

a native of Carida, Kendal Ozzel was the last in a long line of land owners on the planet. As the second son, Kendal was not his father's designated heir, and joined the Imperial armed forces to prove himself. It was rumored that Ozzel gained his position because his family had close ties to the Imperial Navy, especially after he attained the rank of Admiral. It was Ozzel who presided over the dishonorable discharge of Han Solo, after the young cadet ignored his superior officer's orders and freed a Wookiee slave. He was given the command of the Star Destroyer Executor, which allowed the Imperial Naval Staff to keep an eye on Vader while he hunted down the Alliance. Ozzel was placed in charge of the fleet that attacked Hoth, and brought the fleet out of lightspeed just outside the Hoth System. He felt that the surprise arrival of the fleet would shock the Alliance. Instead, the presence of the fleet was quickly noted by the Alliance, which gave them time to prepare their escape. Ozzel was killed by Vader for his failure to cleanly cpature the Hoth base.

--I seem to remember him having a nephew (son?) who was stationed on one of Coruscant's orbital mirrors...can't remember name though.
 Ewok Hunter
07-02-2002, 4:47 AM
Originally posted by Wings_SWmud
Ozzel, Kendal:

a native of Carida, Kendal Ozzel was the last in a long line of land owners on the planet. As the second son, Kendal was not his father's designated heir, and joined the Imperial armed forces to prove himself. It was rumored that Ozzel gained his position because his family had close ties to the Imperial Navy, especially after he attained the rank of Admiral. It was Ozzel who presided over the dishonorable discharge of Han Solo, after the young cadet ignored his superior officer's orders and freed a Wookiee slave. He was given the command of the Star Destroyer Executor, which allowed the Imperial Naval Staff to keep an eye on Vader while he hunted down the Alliance. Ozzel was placed in charge of the fleet that attacked Hoth, and brought the fleet out of lightspeed just outside the Hoth System. He felt that the surprise arrival of the fleet would shock the Alliance. Instead, the presence of the fleet was quickly noted by the Alliance, which gave them time to prepare their escape. Ozzel was killed by Vader for his failure to cleanly cpature the Hoth base.

--I seem to remember him having a nephew (son?) who was stationed on one of Coruscant's orbital mirrors...can't remember name though.
oh copy and paste, well anything you can do I can do better:
Clumsy and stupid -- an unflattering epitaph for Admiral Ozzel crafted by none other than Darth Vader, the man who killed him. Ozzel was the Imperial Navy officer in command of the Imperial Death Squadron prior to the Battle of Hoth. Ozzel was a by-the-manual type officer, with little imagination. He initially disregarded Captain Piett's report of life-signs in the Hoth system. When Vader decided to follow Piett's leads, Ozzel brought the Imperial fleet out of hyperspace too close to the system.

Alerted to the Imperial presence, the Rebels were able to erect a protective energy shield over Echo Base, preventing any Imperial bombardment. What was to be a simple bombing strike now was transformed into a costly ground invasion. It was the last error Ozzel ever made. Using the Force, Vader telekinetically strangled Ozzel, and placed Captain Piett in command of the fleet.

Given his ineptness, many wonder how Ozzel had achieved his rank. Some speculate old ties between his influential family and the military cemented his advancement in the Navy. The Ozzels are a long line of land-owners on the Imperial Academy world of Carida. Ages ago, Mann Ozzel organized the trading of many of the world's mineral rights, gaining the Ozzels considerable wealth.

As a second son, Kendal Ozzel was not in line to inherit the family business, so he bettered himself with the opportunities available to the privileged few. He attended the best institutes of higher learning in the Core, using his family name to ascend the political, social and eventually, the military ranks of the Empire. As a captain, Ozzel served for a time as a Naval Academy instructor on Coruscant.

The destruction of the Death Star saw an immense power vacuum from the resulting death of many of the Empire's brightest and most capable Naval officers. Ozzel took advantage of this calamity to further climb the military ladder, landing the position of Death Squadron commander. It would ultimately be his undoing.

Unfortunately, Ozzel's biography is less than one should expect considering his rank. It is said that he rose through the social and military ranks due to his family's [Caridian] influence. It is possible that this also saved him from greater scrutiny during the purges in the Imperial Navy. It is also clear that the power vacuum that resulted from the destruction of the first Death Star caused many to ascend in rank that would otherwise never would have. According to his official biography, Ozzel took advantage of this calamity, landing the position of Death Squadron commander.
Ozzel was, for a time, an instructor at the Naval Academy. It is known that the Rebels used the Academy to recruit defectors; Biggs Darklighter and "Hobbie" Klivian among them. A Captain Heliesk is also listed among their "friends and contacts" but it is not clear who their contact to the Rebellion were. If indeed he was in league with the Rebellion, it is possible that then Captain Ozzel was either recruited by the Rebellion at the Academy or was in fact the main Rebel contact there. If he was the contact, then the question becomes when was he recruited? Nothing in his history affords a better possible link to the Rebellion than his stint at the Imperial Naval Academy.
In the film, upon receiving the report of life-signs with the vid of the power generator in the Hoth System from Piett, Ozzel immediately dismisses it. In the script, the vid also includes rebel snowspeeders, yet Ozzel's reaction is no different. "It could mean anything," he says. Ozzel was completely opposed to investigating the Hoth System. If the ramifications of the probe-droid report were obvious to Piett, then why not Ozzel?
He even goes as far as to openly, though politely, disagree with Vader over the report. He attempts to dissuade the Sith Lord saying that it could be an uncharted settlement or smugglers. However, would settlers require or be able to afford a power generator that could power a planetary defense screen? For smugglers, the same question with the stipulation that they prefer to remain furtive. While each of these may have required some Imperial response, neither would have required the attention of Vader and the Death Squadron. Also note that Vader, Piett, and Ozzel recognized the generator; no argument was made over it.
Returning to Ozzel disagreeeing with Vader, why would he risk himself that way? There was no danger in immediately agreeing with him; what else did the Death Squadron have to do?. Yet he forces Vader into giving him a direct command to set course for Hoth. Ozzel could not ignore that and was visible upset. It is clear that without the direct intervention of Vader, the Rebel base at Hoth would have been safe for the time being.
 Darth Evad
07-02-2002, 9:37 AM
Ozzel.
 DashRendar1
07-02-2002, 10:21 AM
Ozzel
 Wraith 8
07-02-2002, 2:51 PM
too late
 RoyalGuard
07-03-2002, 6:52 AM
Well, more excellent (if a little cut 'n' paste -ish) answers, lets see the scores:

1st Setsuko 6 + 1 = 7 points
2nd Jan Gaarni 4 points
3rd Ewok_Hunter 3 + 1= 4 points
4th Wings_SWmud 2 points
5th Darth Evad 1 point

Dash and Wraith will have to be faster next time, sorry guys!

That alters the rankings thus:

1st. Setsuko 75.7 points
2nd Jan Gaarni 74.4 points
3rd. Darth Evad 52 points
4th. MikeC 47.9 points
6th. Com Raven 22 points
7th. Dash Rendar1 15 points
8th. Wraith 8 11 points
9th Koffin 8 points
10th Darth Simpson 6 points, Gaalgoth 6 points
11th. Rogue15 5 points
12th Ewok_Hunter 4 points
13th Wings_SWmud 2 points
14th Jman3ooo 1 point

A big SW trivia 1.1 welcome to Ewok-Hunter and Wings_SWmud for their first steps into a brave new world...

So with Setsuko beating Jan to the punch and gaining a bonus point into the bargain things are close at the top...

Who will win? Yes I said win! This question, question 20 will be the last Trivia question for the 1.1 thread. After this I will create a 1.2 thread and zero the scores. Unless I hear multiple protests to the contrary, then I'll keep the scores... We shall see.

So for the last time this thread...
QUESTION 20
Bib Fortuna's name is 'broken' with a space in it, as opposed to most Twi'Lek names which are 'broken' with an apostrophe. Why is this?

1 bonus point - First person to post the Twi'lek homeworld.
1 bonus point - First person to post the Twi'Lek name for their 'head tails'
1 bonus point - The First person to give the name of the Twi'Lek dancer Jabba feeds to the Rancor in ROTJ
1 bonus point - First person to name BOTH of Sebulba's Twi'Lek masseuses.

You can get the bonus points even if you don't answer the main question... good luck!
 setsuko
07-03-2002, 6:55 AM
Head tails: Lekku
Planet: Ryloth
Unfortunate dancer: Oola
 setsuko
07-03-2002, 7:03 AM
Sebulbas Masseuses: Ann & Tann Gella (ok, I did have to look those up)

And yes, his name is non-twi'lek to notify that he is an outcast. Fortuna has his name separated to signify his separation from his family.

There, can I have my thanking speech now? :D
 Ewok Hunter
07-03-2002, 7:26 AM
darn too slow, like setsuko bib fortuna became an outcast, and thus lost the clan naming thing. he was so shamed because he informed the empire of the many usages for spice.
 Ewok Hunter
07-03-2002, 7:50 AM
after being named and outcast he became a thief. he ran across the rubble from a group of slaver working for Jabba and offered Nat Secura, the last member of one of the major twi'lek. his true name was bibfort'una. when jawas found a rancor in the desert, he had one of his rivals, Bildo Kwerve, present it to jaba in a way that caused Kwerve to become Rancor food. he was in charge of finding out about any plots against Jabba and also for finding new dancers. he was the one who gave Jabba Oola. he planed to use Secura in order to convince Ryloth to accept him as their ruler. when he went back to loot Jabba's palace he had his brain taken out by the B'omarr monks and put into a spider droid. when Jabbas palace wasa taken over by Firith Olan, he eventually deffeted Olan and had the monks put his brain in Olan's body.

oh yeah, can I suggest some questions for the next trivia thread? *cough* Vong gods *cough*
 Darth Evad
07-03-2002, 9:46 AM
He was an outcast and therefor could not use the proper separation of his name.
 DashRendar1
07-03-2002, 10:22 AM
Too late again!! Arr!!!! BTW, i dont mind u erasing the scores..
 Wraith 8
07-03-2002, 2:55 PM
lol... i can get 1 bonus point..

Lekku :D that is the name od the head tails... or Brain tails as they are called.
 RoyalGuard
07-03-2002, 5:38 PM
erm, I see only three correct answers, so Dash and Wraith can pick up more points. So can anyone else who gives me the correct answer...

oh and Wraith, the bonus points went to the FIRST person to answer the question... so that greedy girl Setsuko (no offense) got the lot...

and Ewok Hunter the Vong gods are very specialist knowledge. They might pop up as a bonus question but I'd alienate a lot of people by asking the main question on them...

So early congratulations to Setsuko, and a question: where did you look up Sebulba's masseuses?
 Darth Evad
07-03-2002, 7:10 PM
She used to be one of them. Up until those two beotches showed up.
 setsuko
07-03-2002, 9:37 PM
My little brother have some weird Phantom Menace sourcebook lying around. Tons of names. I mean, in the original movies, there's very few names I don't know. But those new movies... geez, I haven't even tried.

And well, finally, I want to thank Sverker Olofsson (http://student.educ.umu.se/~udmh97-66/sverker.html) for making me a conscient consumer. Without him and his dustbin, I would not be where I am today.

Thank you. Thank you all!
 Darth Evad
07-04-2002, 1:44 AM
I was the 1000th view. :)
 setsuko
07-04-2002, 1:49 AM
Yes. With 200 posts and 1000 views, I guess we can safely proclaim this little project the most popular thread this far. Way to go, Wraith! :)
 Ewok Hunter
07-04-2002, 3:44 AM
some more info on the other stuff:

twi'leks are able to communicate by moving their lekkus certain ways. these movements can only be detected by annother twi'lek or a trained protocol droid. they can't use this to spy that well because to signal somting with the lekkus while saying something diffrent requires intense concentration.

ryloth has a weird orbital pattern which causes one hemispher to be frozen while the other is scorching hot. twi'leks live in underground complexes in the 'twilight' between the 2. ryloth's major exports are ryll spice and slave dancers.

Oola was sold into slavery to Jabba by bib fortuna. he kidnaped her from her father, the clan chief, along with another girl, Sienn. while they where waiting in Mos Eisley, luke found them and offered to take them away. sienn went with him but oola stayed because Bib had enchanted her with stories of Jabba's wealth. She had a sister, Nolaa Tarkona who started the diversity alliance.

and another source said that Bib also brought slavery to ryloth, and was thus criminalized.
 MikeC
07-04-2002, 5:04 AM
Because he was an outcast.
 DashRendar1
07-04-2002, 9:24 AM
Okay.

Fortuna's name isn't "honorable," because, well, he betrayed his people. (He took slaves, and even had Jabba's thugs wreck one of the Twi'lek cities on Ryloth, the home planet of the Twi'leks.) The apostrophe actually has a powerful meaning. An apostrophe in a name caan give a diferent translation of one without it. Names with no apostrophes usually have deragatory meanings. For example: Nawara Ven told Wedge that his name with an apostrophe means "destroyer of stars" without it, it would translate into something that has to do with dung (I think)

BTW, Teemto Pagalies, and Mars Guo (podracer pilots) were both in love with Ann Gella, one of Sebulba's masseuse. And the Twi'lek name for masseuse is "yobana."
 Wraith 8
07-04-2002, 2:33 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
Yes. With 200 posts and 1000 views, I guess we can safely proclaim this little project the most popular thread this far. Way to go, Wraith! :) why thank you ! :D :)
 RoyalGuard
07-04-2002, 4:38 PM
Yes Wraith, a big :D for starting the thread in the first place...

Excellent answers for what turned out to be an easy question, which sadly provides the last scores for this thread:

1st Setsuko 6 + 4 = 10 (you gotta admit, Sets knows how to go in for the kill!)
2nd Ewok Hunter 4 + 1 =5 points (gained for good background knowledge above and beyond the call of duty)
3rd Darth Evad 3 points
4th MikeC 2 points
5th Dash Rendar 1 + 1 =2 points (gained for good background knowledge above and beyond the call of duty)

That mammoth 10 point award to Setsuko sets her as the undisputed trivia champion of the 1.1 thread... (well I ain't gonna dispute it, she's killed me once already!) and the rest of the scores fall thus:

1st. Setsuko 85.7 points
2nd Jan Gaarni 74.4 points
3rd. Darth Evad 55 points
4th. MikeC 49.9 points
6th. Com Raven 22 points
7th. Dash Rendar1 17 points
8th. Wraith 8 11 points
9th Ewok_Hunter 9 points
10th Koffin 8 points
11th. Darth Simpson 6 points, Gaalgoth 6 points
12th Rogue15 5 points
13th Wings_SWmud 2 points
14th Jman3ooo 1 point

So that's a gold Jocasta Nu award to Setsuko,
a silver award to Jan Gaarni
and a bronze award to Darth Evad.

Memorabilia paper weights to everyone else and thanks for playing!

Now go to the SW trivia 2.0 thread...
Page: 4 of 4