Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

full interactive demo?

Page: 1 of 1
 khalek
05-04-2002, 11:58 AM
The dig.mixnmojo.com pages mention a full interactive demo and provide an outdated url to ftp://download.videogames.com/pub/shareware/adventure/dig.zip
that unfortunately no longer seems to work.

Extensively looking on google turns up nothing. Does anyone have any idea where I can obtain this?

thanks
 GreenJeanz
05-04-2002, 6:09 PM
there's an old issue of PC Gamer magazine, the US version, that has the demo with it. I don't remember which one but you could get in contact with them about it and ask for a back issue. Also, you might could email or call Lucasarts and ask them if they know of anywhere to obtain the demo.
 Snubs
05-05-2002, 12:46 AM
That demo is the reason I bought The Dig waaay back when...ah...memories...I may even have that disk sittin 'round somewheres...LET THE SERACH BEGIN! Just a quick romp through the cabinet over there and if it's not there then I search through the records at PC Gamer's website, find out which issue, and dig through my collection of old cd's (don't ask.)

Except it doesn't seem that PCGamer has an archive of issues to look for old stuff. I'll just have to flip through all of the issues I have stockpiled.
 GreenJeanz
05-05-2002, 5:00 AM
Same here! I've still got my disc. It's sitting in with my other discs on top of my computer. It's where I got the weird inventory and talk icon crap on my site, I used ScummRev with it to see what I could find.
 khalek
05-05-2002, 5:43 AM
so GreenJeanz can I somehow get the demo from you?
 GreenJeanz
05-05-2002, 11:22 PM
I wish I could send it to you but it's a huge assortment of files and I only have a 56k connection.
Page: 1 of 1