Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JK2 stats

Page: 1 of 1
 <=Hanibal=>
05-01-2002, 12:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone has found a good stats generator for JK2. I've found stats generators for Q3 but if I used one of those I would have to mod it and I'm lazy. Any help would be appreciated.
 evilpeno
05-01-2002, 4:22 PM
you can get one at http://jk2.gamersimpact.com/) and imho, is by far the best out there as of yet
 Falryx
05-01-2002, 7:46 PM
I've got a pretty hacked version of 'Jedi Logger' by Sam Evans. If you want, take a look at our output at:

http://sneakybuffalo.clanservers.net/stats/player-byskill.html)

If you're interested in an abused version of abused scripts then I'd be happy to send it to yah. Additionally me and a couple friends are gunna work on a php/mysql version. I've got some decent ideas about how to make it extensible to deal with new mods, etc.
 Katakana
05-01-2002, 8:59 PM
I have been going mad trying to get Jedi Logger to run on my system. The Perl script runs for a bit and I get the HTMl files, but there is NO data in the files, even though it lists a huge number of lins processed. Does this script not work for CTF?
 MatrixCPA
05-01-2002, 9:21 PM
It works fine on my CTF server.
 Falryx
05-01-2002, 10:15 PM
Ditto we run CTF maps and it works fine. CTF adds a couple lines to the logfile which are ignored completely by jedilogger.

Make sure your permissions are set properly on various directories. You should have a:

- directory where the script lives
- a 'data' directory inside that.

- directory where to output HTML
- a 'players' directory inside that.

(that's if you're using base config stuff, I think).

Run the script with the -d flag as well, see what additional information you get.
Page: 1 of 1