Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where/how do I make a character

Page: 1 of 2
 Jedi_Knight
12-01-2001, 4:50 AM
does someone make one for me or do I make the character myself
 DashRendar
12-04-2001, 5:16 PM
ooooo I love doing this

First go ask someone to make it for you ahhhh there's Wraith and Eets and Masta and oh ya Kvan but he's away currently

Then just find a game that hasn't started yet and isn't full and ask if you can join

if you want to know more ask the person that is making your PC (character)

and o yeah if you like this you should join SWRPG I'll post the link in a second
 Wraith 5
12-04-2001, 5:42 PM
Did you ask this question befor???

Because i thought i answered it before...

Well anyway...

If you know how to make a pc under the d20 rules please feel free to make one. (The d20 game that you can join right now you need a level 1 pc.)

If you don't know how to make a pc then see rendars reply above.
 DashRendar
12-04-2001, 6:08 PM
o ya I forgot to mention that;)

well here's the link

http://swrpg.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi)
 hannibalscipio
12-04-2001, 7:20 PM
Get somebody to help you make one. If you ask them personally, then they'll probably help you.
 Jedi_Knight
12-04-2001, 8:32 PM
thanks
hey wraith will you make me a character(if you don't want too thats okay)
 DashRendar
12-04-2001, 9:08 PM
NO he can't he's too busy making mine:p

well i'm sure he would but he is a VERY busy man Masta can help you and Eets can too so they probably get your PC done faster if you're in a hurry
 Jedi_Knight
12-04-2001, 9:17 PM
do you get to choose your character whats yours going to be?
 DashRendar
12-04-2001, 9:36 PM
Mine is basically a Human Scoundrel in Wraith's word he's a pilot with a pet Vonkskyr and he's saving up for an N-1 let's see o ya he's good with computers too you know like hacking and programming he can also treat injuries so he's an all around type of guy his name is Theisdon (Long "i") he's 5' 10" with Brown hair and green eyes i think o well i have it all written down somewhere...

ok well that's about it like i said its not finished yet Wraith is finishing up my PC
 Jedi_Knight
12-04-2001, 10:08 PM
can you make a pc be a jedi?
 darthfergie
12-04-2001, 10:35 PM
Yes you can. I am a Jedi Adept 6ft. Jawa:jawa

You can be whatever you want...just be wary...Jedi take a long time to really make good. The lower classes have much faster buildups and are stronger in the first couple of games usually...
 Eets
12-05-2001, 4:20 PM
I can help you make a character, GW... What did you have in mind?
 Jedi_Knight
12-06-2001, 10:14 PM
hmmm can you make me a gungan jedi:D ?
 Eets
12-06-2001, 10:33 PM
Hmm, how did I know yous'n be sayin dat, eh? Just a word of warning, jedi take a while to get really good.

What do you want him to be good at?
 Jedi_Knight
12-06-2001, 10:51 PM
what are tyhe choices
 Eets
12-07-2001, 1:00 AM
anything you want dude... fighter,spacer,shooter,pooter,dancer,prancer,flash er,dasher,glitzen,donner,rudolph...
 Jedi_Knight
12-07-2001, 1:10 AM
riding a kaadu:D and jedi stuff
 Jedi_Knight
12-07-2001, 1:11 AM
and medic skills
 Eets
12-07-2001, 1:41 AM
I don't think you can have the kaadu, sorry...
 Jedi_Knight
12-07-2001, 2:47 AM
damm okay what is some things i can make him?
 Eets
12-07-2001, 10:33 AM
the possibilities are endless. You can do just about anything to him, as long as it's not anything totally special (i.e. riding a kaadu, has a lightsaber collection, is invisible...)
 hannibalscipio
12-07-2001, 6:27 PM
I guess ya don't have time to take him along slow and everything. But it helped me learn the game, a LOT.
 Wraith 5
12-07-2001, 6:37 PM
Well i can't take anyone thourgh pc making slow but if estsy or kvan have time, just tell me which class and a few major skills and we can play around it for a little while...

I want to get orders of light an dark going in 30 minutes!

Sorry work got very busy
 Jedi_Knight
12-08-2001, 12:11 AM
can someone list a few things I can choose from
 DashRendar
12-08-2001, 8:52 AM
hmm lets see your class can be Jedi Coucilor, Jedi Guardian, Force Adept those are for jedi's there is Fringer and Soldier for non-jedi there might be another but I'm not sure
The Skills and Feats(you can just worry about Skills) should be in Kvan's thread called Skills and Feats or something like that

Hope that helps
 hannibalscipio
12-08-2001, 5:26 PM
There used to be a "what you need to know about skills and feats" thread. It tealls you pretty much everything. I might have printed out a copy for reference. If I find it, I'll post it.
 Jedi_Knight
12-08-2001, 6:36 PM
jedi counciler sounds cool
 DashRendar
12-08-2001, 11:01 PM
Jedi Counsalor (sp?) is one who uses the force more for widom than for Fighting
 Jedi_Knight
12-08-2001, 11:22 PM
okay then what about a jedi guardian
 Supreme Warlord
12-08-2001, 11:27 PM
Someone has that already but I like the Sound of it. Beside they are the Guardian of the Star Wars Galaxy. or the Protector of Life in that Galaxy.
 DashRendar
12-09-2001, 9:18 AM
Yes Jedi Guardians use the force to protect others like Qui-Gon, and Luke I think Obi Wan was more of a Jedi Councilor once he got older.

That will do fine just get Kvan Eets or Wraith to make it for you now
 Jedi_Knight
12-10-2001, 11:55 PM
yeah that sounds cool okay Eets my pc can be a gungan jedi guardian with medic and jedi skills like mind control is that okay :)
 Kvan
12-11-2001, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Gungan Warrior
yeah that sounds cool okay Eets my pc can be a gungan jedi guardian with medic and jedi skills like mind control is that okay :)
A gungan Jedi sounds cool! I was going to be one at one time....I just could never get the voice down :)
BTW A Counsular is better with mind tricks then a Guardian so if you want to be more powerful in that area I suggest you be a Counsular....but its up to you :)
 hannibalscipio
01-03-2002, 11:04 PM
Hey, that sounds cool to me too. Hard to imagine a Gungan Jedi, kinda. :D
 Sithcloak
01-27-2002, 7:13 PM
Can some one make me a PC?

If every one is busy is there any info online that could tell me how?

any links or help i would thank

Sithcloak
 Eets
01-27-2002, 7:43 PM
Sure! tell me the following:

What does your character look like?

What is his name?

What species is he?

What is he good at?
 Sithcloak
01-27-2002, 8:09 PM
Ok Here's my Character.

Jerom Manasseh, Human, Scruffy looking nerf herder and scoundral wears a jedi cloak and mandalor armor (no helmet and not as many suprises as boba fett).

He is slightly force sencitive and has a light saber (Blue) but doesn't use it much, but instead relys on his trusty D-LL 44 with slightly above average aim.

If more info is needed, just say.

Sithcloak

P. S. Thanks for helping me out, didn't know someone would answer so fast.
 Eets
01-27-2002, 8:13 PM
Hmm... Some of those things may not be possible to have. Characters start out with a set amount of credits, and you have to spend those credits to buy things, such as your armor and blaster... However, I will give you the lightsaber for free, if it conforms with your back story.. :D
 Sithcloak
01-27-2002, 8:26 PM
yea, i thought this might happen ... (no offence)

Sure skip the armor and the lightsaber is a hand-me down for many generations and he just doesn't see its use.

if that doesn't help then get a lower class blaster.

Sithcloak
 Qwi Xux
02-18-2002, 7:49 PM
Okay, okay, I'm new here and I'm gonna be an idiot and say...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE A CHARACTER...please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I am a woman...if anyone cares...somewhere else there was some confussion about my gender...can't have that happen here.
 Eets
02-18-2002, 8:05 PM
Woohoo! We'd be glad to have a woman in the games...

What sort of character do you want?
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 11:55 AM
*frowns and wonders what the "woohoo" was all about* ;)Well...um...hm...*thinks for a moment* A jedi for first choice...or a bounty hunter. I really wanna have a lightsaber! :) A jedi I guess. A human woman from...um...Corellia(is that how it's spelled? I'm am SUCH a horrible speller!)

Hair color: redish brown
eye color: blue
clothing style: form-fitting jumpsuits

could be past: exiled by family for killing best friend..who was actually trying to kiddnap her. Trying to reconcile self and become Jedi.

Hehehe, that okay?
 DashRendar
02-19-2002, 12:56 PM
It'll do for now lets see...you'll also wanna know what kind of personality you're guy (well gal in this case) will have

also will your jedi be more of a fighter or a thinker (better at killing a person or trickng them into killing themselves?;) )

you'll also need to choose some skills
you can find all the skills and feats here:

http://swrpg.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=pc&action=display&num=1003883146)

you can ignore his first post(in the link)that will just confuse you at the moment (plus there are quite a few mistakes). Sinse you are human you may choose around 5 or 6 skills from the list in his second post. His third post is all of the Force Skills but depending on what you answer for my second question you can only have certain ones in the begining

o and about the "WooHoo" Ma'gee (Eets's character) has been looking for a date for a while...too bad he's Chiss
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 1:12 PM
Okay, let's see...I am more prone to forgetting to think and acting(or killing) first.

Personality: I am a tad gruff and mis-understood. Though I am not a terrible as people think. Just confussed about life.

forgot about a name too: Eniniya Telone

I picked six skills from the list...though this is all quite confussing...well, here they are:

Astrogate[INT]: Trained only. Use this skill to plot a course through hyperspace.

Computer Use[INT]: Use this skill to operate a computer or write and/or modify computer programs.

Intimidate[CHA]: You are good at intimidating people. Either through verabal threats or body language.

Pilot[DEX]: Use this to operate a vehicle whether it be in land, sea, air, or space.

Repair[INT]: Trained only. You can repair damaged machinery or electronic devices.

Okay, what's this about being trained? How's that work? And I am confussed about the Force Skills.

Boy, I feel really dumb right now.
 DashRendar
02-19-2002, 1:30 PM
don't worry its my fault for being too lazy to post them myself...well anyway trained only means you can only do that if you have the skill. All of the ones that don't say trained can be done if you don't have the skill but you won't have nearly as much of a chance...

Ok but now its my turn to be confused! So would you rather be a Jedi Consular or a Jedi Guardian....Guardians are good at fighting and are average thinkers, and Consulars are ok fighters but good thinkers...

You can choose a few (5 at most) force skills if you like but at the 1st level you're character can only have certain ones. Those certain ones are decided by whether you're a Jedi Guardian or a Consular...I'll list the ones you can have once you tell me which kind of jedi you are...
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 1:32 PM
jedi guardian
 DashRendar
02-19-2002, 1:46 PM
Battle Mind, Empathy, Enhance Ability, Force Defence, Force Stealth, Friendship, and Heal Self

They're all described in the third post in the above link
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 1:50 PM
alrighty....
 Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 1:53 PM
hey rendar, say I'm a jedi consular, and I want jedi guardian powers. Can I have em?
 DashRendar
02-19-2002, 2:09 PM
Yup a level 4 jedi gets all of the force skills but three-you will get access to those above skills at level uh... 3 and then the other ones come with the next level...except for those three which require Sith Sorcery which I don't understand yet so you'll have to ask Eets how to get it. You see 5 feats control which skills you get they are: Force Sensitive (all Jedi get this at the first level) Alter (Force Adept get this at the 1st Level the other two get it at level 4) Sense (Consulars get this at the first level, Guardians the 4th Level and Force Adepts their 2nd Level) Control (Guardians get it the 1st Level Consular's their 3rd and Adepts their 4th level) and the last one is Sith Sorceery which as I said I don't know how works.

Qwi which 5 do you want?
Page: 1 of 2