Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where/how do I make a character

Page: 2 of 2
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 2:13 PM
uh....Empathy, Force Stealth, Enhance, Battlemind, and Force Defence.
 Heavyarms
02-19-2002, 2:19 PM
rendar, tell me what the level 2 skills for a Jedi Consular are.
 DashRendar
02-19-2002, 2:40 PM
HeavyArms-There's no difference between level 1 and 2 skills for the councilor but the first level skills are:
Empathy, Enhance Ability, Enhance Senses, Farseeing, Fear, Friendship, See Force, and Telepathy

ok Qwi I'll make your PC I don't think Eets will mind...

Eniniya Telone: Adult Female Human, Jedi Guardian 1; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 15 ( +1 Dex, +4 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP -/16; Atk +2 melee (1d3+1, punch), +2 ranged (by weapon), -1 melee (2d8+1, crit 19-20, Lightsaber); SV Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +1; Str 13, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 13.
Equipment: 300 credits, Aquata Breather, Field Kit (Contains 2x condensing canteens with water purification, 1x sunshield roll, 1x week's worth of food rations, 2x glow rods, 2x breath masks, 24x filters, 12x atmospheric canisters, and an all-temperature cloak.), Grappling Spike Launcher, Lightsaber, Utility Belt (Contains 3 days rations, 1x Medpac, 1x Tool kit, 1x Power pack, 1x Energy Cell, 1x Glow rod, 1x Comlink, Couple Empty Pouches)
Skills: Astrogate +5, Computer Use +7, Intimidate +5, Pilot +3, Read/Write Basic, Repair +5, Speak Basic
Force Skills: Battlemind +3, Empathy +4, Enhance Ability +4, Force Defense +4, Force Stealth +3
Feats: Force-Sensitive, Toughness, Weapon Focus (Lightsaber), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
Force Feats: Control

Hope you like her. She has fairly good ability stats, too. O and don't worry about understanding all of that stuff.
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 7:53 PM
*hugs Dash* :) Thanks a bunch!
um...i'm feeling pretty dumb again, but now what? find a game to join or something?

:saberg: I carry a lightsaber, and I'm not afraid to use it.
 Eets
02-19-2002, 9:05 PM
The "Woohoo" was because you're the first female ever to be interested in our RPG's here.
 Qwi Xux
02-19-2002, 9:11 PM
Wow! I feel special! :) Okay so...now what do I do?
 EvilleApplePie
02-19-2002, 11:19 PM
I'm the second female interested...already in one over at RS, but @_@ I'm so confused...I don't know if I'll be able to join...*goes to read it over until she gets everything straight*
 DashRendar
02-20-2002, 4:13 PM
Qwi-If Eets goes along with me on this (and he better) you'll be able to join his next mission. This mission is supposed to be a short one so the next one ought to start soon.

EvilleApplePie(sorry can't get a nick out of that name got any ideas?)-Don't worry much about the numbers in fact there are currently only two of us here (Eets and I) that even do and should know what those numbers stand for...a few others might know a few things about them, which is helpful but again unneccesary

First things first though: if you want to play here you're gonna need a character sheet (characters here are called PCs[Personal Characters]). These are more advanced then the ones you made in RS.net but as I said you don't need to worry about them I will...but again I'm jumping ahead...I need to know a few simple things: Name, Species, Hair and Eye Color, Age, Weight and Height that will be all for now...
 EvilleApplePie
02-20-2002, 4:39 PM
I'll have to get back to you tonight lol...x_x stupid brain and stupid chores...

[edit] and if I don't...and you're on...please remind me again...I have a bad memory x_x
 Qwi Xux
02-20-2002, 4:39 PM
*worries* um..k, dash. any rules that i need to know?
 DashRendar
02-20-2002, 5:52 PM
LOL Don't it's simple to play just be your character...and remember this you control your character only and you don't control the outcome of anything you just say what you WANT to do then the GM (Eets) will tell you if it works or not for example:

You're walking down the street of a small Tatooine spaceport and two Gruff looking guys walk up to you and say "Hey pal give us your credits and no one gets hurt." Then (now I'm just guessing) you'd say:

*I take out my saber and attack one of the guys*

Then the GM would say:

Eniniya leaves a big slash in the guys side and the other guy says "Lets get out of here!" and they run away

Things that you DO should be in astereiks(sp?) (*) (if you forget to put these in don't worry) and things you SAY should be in quotation marks(important to put in especially if you don't put in astereiks)
 EvilleApplePie
02-20-2002, 8:51 PM
Name: Elise Novak
Species: Human
Hair: Black
Eye Color: reddish brown
Weight: 135
Height: 5'9"

there we go...
 DashRendar
02-21-2002, 7:08 AM
Ok next I'll need to know whether you're a Jedi Consular or a Jedi Guardian?

Will your jedi be more of a fighter (Guardian) or a thinker (Consular) (Are you better at killing a person or trickng them into killing themselves?;) )
Page: 2 of 2