Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Official Unofficial Naboo campaign [Read all]

Page: 2 of 4
 ReaperFett
11-29-2001, 9:09 PM
Fergie, Panaka is a hero, and the one who stas back is Sil Bibbo(something like that, 2AM thinking hurts:)), and hes a hero too

Love how it is set out, I must say
 darthfergie
11-29-2001, 9:39 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Fergie, Panaka is a hero, and the one who stas back is Sil Bibbo(something like that, 2AM thinking hurts:)), and hes a hero too

Love how it is set out, I must say

Thanks Reaper:)

Sio Bibble...what are his stats...maybe we could encorparate him in there...Also thanks for the confirmtion of Panaka...I wasn't all that sure about it...

Also my reasoning behind Amidala fighting is because...
1) she doesn't originally fight, Panaka really fights for her by protecting her and her intersts
2) Once the fighting is over she swears Naboo will never be ravaged by war again because of the terrible tragedy on Naboo
3) then TF attacks and she is forced to abandon that view
 Natopo
11-30-2001, 3:28 AM
:atat: :confused: :eek: :( :fett: :deathii: :deathstar
Who here is going to tell me wheter my scenario idea's were just ignored or actually read? I would like it somebody would tell me if I can be on the editing on the editing team. I can help only on the 25th of Dec. and after.
 Com Raven
11-30-2001, 7:39 AM
Yes, your ideas were read ..
And I stil, propose a chat this weekend to see which storyline gets most fans !!

And you can sure help (at least with testing)after the 25th ...
The question who is gonna do this is a good one ...
I guess we give all that applied an idea and see what they make of it ...
Best one is lead mapper (although with 6 maps, you can use several ones at the same time ...)

How about a chat saturday, 1st december any time between

7pm and 11pm (Greenwich time) ??
 Clefo
11-30-2001, 8:49 AM
That would be Noonish my time so sure.... It would be good..

Maybe we can incorperate everyones ideas into this...
 Com Raven
11-30-2001, 9:21 AM
ff, I'd really like to inclued as much as possible without wanting our "baby" to become fat and ugly .....:D

Others, plz post if you can join a chat at that time(s) so we can try to get first rough draft of story and missions (that way mappers could make firsz designs ..)
 Chet Dakota
11-30-2001, 10:26 AM
Again, I ask...

Didn't Panaka say in Ep 1 that Amidala was "recently elected"?

If he did say that, then how can you have her "fight" for the throne? If she was voted to the throne, then Naboo is a democracy, although I find it strange that she would take the title of "Queen" if she was elected. Any serious fans here know the story of Naboo Politics?
 Kudar
11-30-2001, 10:49 AM
She was elected Queen at age 14 so technically she's not royalty, it's just a fancy title ;)
 Young David
11-30-2001, 5:26 PM
I think the Campaign should be hero orentated. We just have to choose who the main hero will be.

Amidala, Panaka or Sio Bible. I'd vote for Panaka because he's the more military one. But then the campaign must be set before ep1 or after. During the TF war he is with the queen.

Sio bible on the other hand is on Naboo during the TF attack, with him you can make a good story about what happens on Naboo while the Queen is away.

With Amidala is mainly following the movie and fill in the gaps. The time before ep1 there wasn't much to fight.
 Com Raven
11-30-2001, 6:08 PM
I think that some guerilla warfare with Sio would be cool as our "movie missions" ....

Kudar, could you plz post chat announcement on mainpage (if you others can join ...)
 Jedi_Knight
12-01-2001, 3:08 AM
the story could rougly be...
missions 1-4the empire is being destroyed all over the place so they split up on small planets everywhere looking for a planet to empower some of them land on naboo and kill some gungans the gungans destroy the small group but the group managed to send a message that the planet has life to take over so the rest of the empire comes and huge battles happen between the gungans and naboo and they loose most cause they forgot about war
missions5-6lso afterthere are commando missions lead by captain panka with heaps of small missions with the group blowing up and killing certain things
meanwhile the rebels are thinking where did the imperials go and they find them and help naboo and the gungans win
its just an idea you can take parts out of it or whatever:D
 Com Raven
12-01-2001, 1:56 PM
Do I sense a Gunagn Warriopr trying to whitewash his "evil "people ...;)
 Com Raven
12-01-2001, 2:15 PM
I am in the calacticbattles.com chat tonight, if you have time, drop by ..
 Jedi_Knight
12-03-2001, 7:57 PM
does anyone like my idea
 Zendjir
12-04-2001, 5:21 AM
I think its a great idea to make a naboo campaign, and I will surely download it when its done. Oh and about the gungans and the naboo, they did fight..a while ago:

From
The completely unofficial star wars encyclopedia on www.theforce.net) :

'' Naboo
this is the human species which, along with the Gungans, that inhabit the planet Naboo. During much of their existence, the Naboo took great pains to avoid contact with their Gungan neighbors, and were mostly unaware of the huge underwater cities the Gungans built to escape contact. This was the result of a bloody war which was waged several centuries before the Battle of Naboo, in which large portions of both races were killed. However, fringe elements of both species realized that they couldn't survive without the other, and specialized trading relationships were set up. While these relationships were not officially recognized by either government, they were vital to the survival of each species. In general, the Naboo were a peaceful people, and chose to live in harmony with their environment rather than destroy it. ''

This encyclopedia is a great source for scenariobuilding because its.....HUGE!

Oh, and this is my first post, I have been reading the forum for some time now, I thought I should register. :)
 Morbius007
12-04-2001, 9:58 PM
I suggest that we use the Naboo as an enemy in the Naboo Campaign. Say that some of the Naboo support the Trade Federation and start an uprising. With the help of the Trade Federation, the Naboo rebels would make a good opponent. The campaing would be about -- you guessed it, fighting the Naboo rebels and the Trade Federation.:bdroid2:
 Morbius007
12-04-2001, 10:30 PM
I just read all of the posts. I am REALLY interested in the map-making. Probably a boring tedious job that no one enjoys except me. I can do the maps as accurate as they are in the SW Universe. Just get me the map maker and I'll do it. Also, it would be much easier to chat instead of posting. I have made many maps for the Command and Conquer games and enjoy doing it alot.:bdroid2:
 Com Raven
12-05-2001, 7:57 AM
Would be cool if you could help with maps ...
How about a chat this coming weekend (hope no server switch this time ..) so we can agree on basic storyline ??
 Morbius007
12-05-2001, 1:28 PM
Hmmmmm..... Would be very cool. It depends on what time the chat is. I live in New York. You are in Germany. Quite a bit of time difference. I'm not sure of the hour difference. Reply with a time and I'll try to be there. :bdroid2:
 Morbius007
12-05-2001, 2:23 PM
Hey, I was also wondering something. I see a lot of posts and things about this Naboo campaign. Is there any work being done on it? There is going to be a surge of ppl on this site after Christmas. Many ppl are probably going to get this game. Many ppl with GB = Many complaints about no Naboo Campaign. Just was wondering. Like I said before, you get me the map maker, and I'll make the maps.:duel:
 Com Raven
12-05-2001, 3:36 PM
difference between germany and NY is 6 hours ....

I don't think the campign be rdy till christmas (shouldn't be rushed), but maybe a preview map ??Who knows, first of all story needs to be agreed on ...
 darthfergie
12-05-2001, 6:18 PM
I still like my full Idea back there...call me biased if you want to but still...

Scenario 1= The King has died...Captain Panaka (i think he is a hero) finds him dead and he and his guard force search out the traitor...(kill a few people nothing major)

Scenario 2= Several factions of 'potential' canidates fight it out...you/Panaka are on a quest to desern the best heir to the throne. You and your small task force are attacked several times by the waring factions...you find Amidala/Padme...end scenario

Scenario 3= Amidala anounces her intent for the throne...and is attacked by most of the waring factions...she has but one ally (I forgot his name...the advisor to amidala in the movies that stays behind) They fight together and defeat several factions...

Scenario 4= Amidala is now put up against the strongest faction...the faction of the king's nephew...fight it out...

Scenario 5= Amidala is being crowned queen and rules no military action will be taken against the TF...She is captured...Qui-Gon and Obi-One rescue here...oh and Jar Jar too...you have to get her to the hangar alive...

Scenario 6= Infiltration of the Palace after they come back...capture Nute Gunray...

Scenario 7= *bonus scenario* You get to defend Theed from the TF invaders with the small skeleton force that Naboo holds...

Scenario 8=*bonus scenario* face off with the Gungans...Panaka vs. Boss Nass...

(you can think up your own Ideas for the bonus missions...they were just quick thoughts the rest were thought out and planned)

We really need to decide on which story to use. And then we need to pick a team of designers to make it...we may need more than one thread for this...
 Morbius007
12-06-2001, 12:41 PM
I like your idea for the story and i agree with Raven. We need to agree on the story before we start anything. If I get the map maker soon, sometime before christmas, i can get a map on the net. Sort of a preview map like Raven suggested. Also, give me a time, and I'll be on to chat with you guys.:duel:
 Jedi_Knight
12-06-2001, 9:49 PM
fergies seems the best cause it is not over board
btw anyone like mine?
 Zendjir
12-07-2001, 3:44 AM
Well, some messages earlier I indicated that the Naboo and gungans DID fight, a while ago. So we can base a scenario on that. And another Idea is playing the side of the Naboo during
EP-I. But I also like fergies idea. So maybe we can combine all these Ideas into one scenario; here's my idea

1. Human colonists discover Naboo and the Gungans respond to this by attacking the lightly armed colonists. A standard game: naboo vs. Gungans, but the naboo only have tech lvl 2 max. and the gungans 4. This should make an interesting game, because you really must use each units strenghts to the max.

2. As more and more colonists fly in from outer space, the fighting gets fiercer, the Nubian commanders decide to settle the matter once and for all, and attack the city of Otoh Gunga. This is a battle mission: destroy the enemy command center with a limited number of troops, while receiving constant reinforcements. At the end of the mission the two factions realize that the fighting is pointless, and an uneasy peace is settled.

3-5. Insert three missions from fergies idea here.

6. The trade federation attacks Naboo. After the initial attacks by OOM-9 only small scattered groups of naboo's security force remain. You start out with a small number of troops, and rescue more nubians as you go along. This results in the liberation of a small naboo city in which you will build a base. The game then changes into a standard game, with multiple TF enemy's. You have one ally: a small gungan settlement that you can use to trade with, and they attack the trade federation from the sea occansionally.

7. Replay the part of the movie where queen amidala, panaka and some troops try to capture the viceroy.

Well...it became a long post afterall :) Tell me what you think!
 Morbius007
12-07-2001, 6:10 PM
Good idea. Im gonna look for ppl on chat tonight. Hopefully someone will be there. LOL, Zendjir I like your quote.:duel:
 Jedi_Knight
12-07-2001, 6:51 PM
zendjiir's idea is the best yet:D
 darthfergie
12-08-2001, 12:15 PM
1. Human colonists discover Naboo and the Gungans respond to this by attacking the lightly armed colonists. A standard game: naboo vs. Gungans, but the naboo only have tech lvl 2 max. and the gungans 4. This should make an interesting game, because you really must use each units strenghts to the max.

2. As more and more colonists fly in from outer space, the fighting gets fiercer, the Nubian commanders decide to settle the matter once and for all, and attack the city of Otoh Gunga. This is a battle mission: destroy the enemy command center with a limited number of troops, while receiving constant reinforcements. At the end of the mission the two factions realize that the fighting is pointless, and an uneasy peace is settled.

these two mission are kind of out of place...you MUST focus. You need a central focus to these missions...a driving idea to bering the campaign together and we probably want a central character to this whole thing...
 ALTUS_Fett
12-08-2001, 12:35 PM
This sounds like a good stroy so far. Have yall even started building the maps.

Well, i just made my first CS and would like to know if i can help with this one. Thanx
 DashRendar
12-08-2001, 12:45 PM
Zendjir the Gungans and Naboo never fought read the Designer's Diaries on the OFFICIAL Galactic Battlegrounds website which happens to be made by the OFFICIAL makers of Star Wars
 Zendjir
12-08-2001, 6:34 PM
Well, I got the information from the encyclopedia on www.theforce.net) And the person who made that encyclopedia has the information from :

Secrets of Naboo
WOTC RPG

I didnt know that a more official source stated that they didnt fight, so ok, I guess they didnt.

Well fergie, that cuts some of my storyparts away and makes the story more cohesive. We could center the story around the handmaiden that 'doubled' the queen in the movie. Her training, what she did while Padme came to power, and what she did during the trade federation invasion.
That way whe could even use the amidala model

:amidala:
 ReaperFett
12-09-2001, 5:54 AM
Wouldn't it be better to do a Naboo history one, then afterwards a TPM one, then a hypothetical one? Three campaigns?
 Com Raven
12-09-2001, 7:23 AM
Sourcebook is the more official thing in my opinion, as they are directly edited by Lucas Licensing Division, while their own in-house productions are probably more freely handled ....
If they didn't have hostilities, a lotta speech in Ep I wouldn't fit either ....

And right Fergie, we should focus on a main character, for which I again propose a young Royal Naboo Army officer .
First he tells us about past conflicts (pre-movgies, EP I) before he has to go to war himself ...
 Clefo
12-09-2001, 10:40 AM
If we wanna keep with GB tradition, we should make the campaign "Narrators" a person who is important (I.E Wedge in the Rebels, Lando with the Wookiees) but isn't too directly involved with the plot...
 ReaperFett
12-09-2001, 1:12 PM
could use Ric OliŠ¹, he was there for it all
 Com Raven
12-10-2001, 6:59 AM
Right Reaper, Ric would be a good choice .
Or as suggested it could be told by one of the Handmaidens ..
 Clefo
12-10-2001, 9:15 AM
Well if we're following Queen Amidala around then the Handmaids would be the better of the 2
 Zendjir
12-10-2001, 9:57 AM
This is known about Ric Olie:

Bravo Squadron
this group of Royal Naboo starfighter pilots was sent against the Trade Federation's droid control ship during the Battle of Naboo. Led by Ric Olie, they managed to fight through a good portion of the Federation's vulture droid fighter ships, but were unable to penetrate the huge control ship's shields until Anakin Skywalker destroyed the ship from within. (SW1)

Olie', Ric
this man was a native of the planet Naboo, and grew up trying to fly or drive anything he could get his hands on. Among his friends, he was known as "Reckless Ric." However, he reined in his enthusiasm and joined the military, and was eventually promoted to the leader of Royal armed forces' Bravo Squadron. However, like the rest of Naboo society, he was unprepared for the Trade Federation's invasion force of droids. Olie and his pilots were quickly rounded up and prepared for dispatching to a detention camp when Qui-Gin Jinn and Obu-Wan Kenobi managed to liberate Queen Amidala from her Neimoidian captors. Obi-Wan freed the pilots, and the group fled Naboo for Coruscant. Ric Olie took control as the senior pilot, guiding them through the Federation's blockade as best he could. However, all his skills were no match for the firepower of the Federation battle cruisers. He was forced to limp the ship to Tatooine for repairs, but eventually got Amidala to Coruscant. While en route, Ric brought young Anakin Skywalker into the cockpit and taught him about the working of the starship. Later, during the Battle of Naboo, Ric led Bravo Squadron against the Federation's droid control ship. With the unexpected help of young Anakin, they were able to destroy the control ship and eliminate the threat imposed by the Federation's droid armies. Ric Olie was portrayed by Ralph Brown in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. (SW1, OWS)

And this about Sabe, the queens double:

Sabe'
this young Naboo woman was very similar in appearance to her Queen, Amidala. Sabe' served as one of Amidala's handmaidens, but also played a more important role. Like the other handmaidens, Sabe' was chosen by Captain Panak for her strength, loyalty, and resemblance to Amidala. As part of carefully maintained ruse, Amidala often wore elaborate clothing and make-up in public. This tended to mask her actual appearance somewhat. In times where the Queen's safety was at risk, Sabe' would take the Queen's place, dressing up in the clothing and make-up and acting as the Queen herself. Amidala, meanwhile, would assume the role of Padme Naberrie, another handmaiden. The pair had also worked a method of covert communication that they could use whenever Sabe acted as Queen and had to answer important questions. Thus, the deception was nearly flawless to anyone not familiar with Naboo. Sabe' was portrayed by Kiera Knightley in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. (SW1, TPM, JQA)

I think centering the story around Ric isnt a good idea, because he is a fighter pilot. This would make for dull and unrealistic scenarios with lots of hovering fighters (gasp). He did not do much but fly starfighters and other spacecraft.
Sabe, on the other hand could be interesting: little is known about her, that gives us alot of freedom. I personally favor Sabe, she is 'ground based', gives us alot of freedom and we can use the amidala model.

Make Ric the narrator and Sabe the central character
 Morbius007
12-10-2001, 2:27 PM
Still no story yet. If anyone did not read my suggestion from a while ago here it is: I suggest that we use the Naboo as an enemy in the Naboo Campaign. Say that some of the Naboo support the Trade Federation and start an uprising. With the help of the Trade Federation, the Naboo rebels would make a good opponent. The campaign would be about -- you guessed it, fighting the Naboo rebels and the Trade Federation. -- I don't know. Lots of people are putting in there suggestions now. So far, Zendjir and Fergie's ideas are the best by FAR.:duel:
 Zendjir
12-11-2001, 3:15 AM
Well there will probably be traitors, there always are traitors in a war. But Naboo rebels have not played a major part in the conflict as I recall. We could do some small encounters, but that would be it.

I'll post some ideas for Sabe and Ric as narrator on the forum later this day.
 Mike DF
12-11-2001, 7:05 PM
Well, sorry to jump in late. But I had been planning on a similar project, as soon as I figured out how. My campaign plan was as follows.

Narrator: Ric Ole.

1. Ole blathers on about landing, involving distant ancestor. Mission involves the initial colonization. Player's goal is to build initial base and harvest enough rescources to make colonization worthwhile. Players' initial goal is to harvest x food, carbon, nova, and ore. And to build so many houses, a command center, etc.

Players start with a few troops and workers at a lander and have to pick a spot (or go to a predesignated one) and start building. They run across a few "native primitive" scouts, and waste them. After base is built ( with periodic raids) Gungans show up in force, and mission switches to standard "kick the enemy's butt mode".

2. Switch to Ep I time, with Obi-Won and QuiGon rescuing everyone, fighting their way to the hangar, and escaping, as in the movie.

3. Go to, Rebellion Era, shortly before Endor. Ric talks about the changes over time and the rebellion coming to Naboo. He talks about how they'd managed to take and hold a small base, and how they had planned to kick a planetwide revolt off. On the eve of their plans, things go wrong.

Start by viewing a small Naboo or rebel base. Then a trio of X1 TIEs show up, strafe the troops (set them all to croak.) This is followed by a squadron of bombers, who trash the base. After the command center blows up, a bunch of troops ungarrison or something, running into an imp army. Some commanders run into a different direction, and are captured by two bounty hunters, Jodo Kast, and Zardra (Toned down Boba Fett and Mara Jade, respectively)

Then, things switch to plan B a covert series of raids in the nearby city and outlying areas. Player starts with a small task force, and must complete a series of objectives to get the populace ivolved, while rescuing their comrades.

A. Rescue the commanders from the Bounty Hunters before they are taken to a detention center and interrogated, spilling the beans on the plan.

B. Detention Centers are sprinkled throughout. Rescue your comrades.

C. Locate a bunch of demolition droids to achieve your goals. (They're set to trash a series of objectives with one hit.)

D. As this is Palp's home planet, there's a monument to himself built. Destroy it.

E. The TIEs from the beginning are courtesy of an Imperial Pilot Academy. Ditto on the destruction.

F. Players must capture a series of Comm centers to get the word out to the populace to rise up and throw off the Imperial oppressors. As the broadcast starts, however, the Imps start jamming it.

G. Destroy the jamming tower.

H. After this, the Imperials are ticked off big time. Players have to escape from the map with their commanders and x number of troops, while the Imperials try their best to wipe them out in a running house to house gunbattle.

4. Ric talks about how they had succeeded in getting the populace stirred but lacked manpower and needed help. He talks about how the Gungans had been forced onto reservations by the Emperor, and were being used as slaves, under the watchful eye of an Imperial Inquisitor. The Imperial Forces, needing somewhere to put all the rebels they captured earlier, also stuck the prisoners on the reservation. Player has to take out the garrisons on a series of Gungan towns, Recue the Rebels, and deal with the Imperial Navy.

Players goals are to wipe out the garrisons, trash a bunch of ships and shipyards on the heavily water covered map, and trash the Inquisitor, a tough Sith Master. When Rebels or Gungans are rescued, they ally with the player, and tribute them rescouces. The Imps'll be tough though.

When they succeed though, the TIEs from the last mission show and wreak havoc. They are revealed to be elements of the elite 181st fighter squadron, and will have to be dealt with, leading us to the next mission.

5. The rebels withdraw, saying they're needed elsewhere, and wish the Naboo good luck. Ric mention that it turns out this is due to the battle over the second Death Star, though noone knew it at the time. The Naboo forces, still short on Manpower, need another solution. Ric mentions that when the Trade Federation hit earlier, They had been in the process of building a permanent Droid Control programmer on the planet's surface to take the place of the ship, which was a temporary measure. When they were defeated, the Trade Fed Control program, and a bunch of battledroids were placed in storage. This was in the same area as the 181st Fighter Squadron's base.

Mission starts out with some men and has to locate the droid control program. Occasionally they'll run across reinforcements. Then, they have to build a base. They then are required to find and liberate stored TF workers, battledroids, droidekas, etcetera. Player's goal then becomes to

A. Wipe out the 181st Airbases.

B. Research the full Trade Fed tech tree.

C. Harvest enough rescources to build the army required to liberate the planet.

6. Player leads Trade Fed, Naboo, and Gungan forces in a Citywide battle against the Imps in the capital. Imp forces under the command of the resident Moff are scattered throughout, and the player 's main base is located just outside the city. Player has to take out a series of targets, including the Moff, and capture the Royal palace. However, the winding streets and buildings make things difficult. Also, if too many civilian buildings are damaged in the fray, they lose automatically. Also, players will be required to guard bridges, lest the imps destroy them and cut off the player. No air forces on either side allowed in this mission.
 darthfergie
12-11-2001, 7:15 PM
If we had to use Ric Ole we would have to use fighters and such because Ric was a pilot. Unfortunatly for Ric fighters can usually be shot down with one or two AA missiles. Also that means we would spend excessive time on the missions beacause when you allow fighters...you allow them to explore the entire map with relitive ease...and that means less easter eggs and the vast majority of the map MUST be covered. Do you have any Idea how long it takes to design a CITY from scratch...even on the smallest map the amount of time and the effort that goes into making a city is tremendous. The people that designed GB had time on their hands...they could do it easily...but unfortunatly we may have limited time on our hands...I would know about designing a city because I'm making a campaign that involves Corscant in every mission. It is TIME CONSUMING...

But if we don't allow an air force and design a city we won't have to worry about a good 20- 60% of the map. That would cut our work times tremendously.
 Mike DF
12-11-2001, 8:02 PM
Oh, I mean just as the narrator. For the Rebel missions, Wedge narrates, but isn't actually in the game. Like that. An old Ric just gives us the lowdown before and after missions, and that's it. The hero could be some young Naboo officer, maybe one of the few remaining Royal Crusaders or something.

Also, I had planned to use the same map for missions 3 and 6. Lay down the buildings, roads, etc. Then save. Then add objectives, troops, etc. to each mission separately.
 darthfergie
12-11-2001, 11:19 PM
That means we would have to create sound files and an intro to the campaign and stuff like theirs...does anyone know how to get that small enough for downloading and things like that???
 RPWGabriel
12-12-2001, 1:44 AM
I personally like the idea about spanding multiple time periods

pre-ep1, ep-1, and post-ep 1

Only thing is there's a lot of people out there (me included) that don't want ep 2 spoilers, so that campaigns kinda out the window.

I don't have any source books involving naboo so I'm not much help story wise.

If you guys wanted something breaking story (copmletely original) i could help.

But, maybe i can just help fill in gaps or something.

I've only made one map (ever) just finished it. It's being beta tested tommorrow for me.

My scenario (i tihnk) was pretty involved too.
And it was pretty loosely based around the end of Ep 1.
Eliminate the TF and Obi/Jinn fight Darth maul.

Anyway, I'm here to help if you're interested.
 Clefo
12-12-2001, 8:23 AM
You could use Zip Files. Remember this is a big project, so the download would probably be big...
 Com Raven
12-12-2001, 12:20 PM
Worst case you tell the stories in in-mision briefings, although cool voice-overs would rule ...

So I guess it'S time to collect all good ideas for a good ol' democratic vote ??Need to get at least a bit started ...
 RPWGabriel
12-12-2001, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
You could use Zip Files. Remember this is a big project, so the download would probably be big...

If it's a really large file total and you need to compress it more you could use multiple compressors like..

Use WinZip...then use WinAce on that then use WinRar on that...

It works cos I've done it b4.
 darthfergie
12-12-2001, 6:25 PM
It would still be large download times on that. Plus does anyone know how to do those scenario intro with voices and everything??? We already will put everything in a .zip file but I don't know how big the intro thing will be...OR EVEN HOW TO MAKE THE INTRO.
 Clefo
12-12-2001, 6:27 PM
If your allowed to enter WAV files into your scenerios then voice overs are entirely possible.. As for Intros, that may take some programminng..
Page: 2 of 4