Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A couple mod ideas

Page: 1 of 1
 FortisVis
03-31-2002, 10:06 PM
Hello, I have been playing my copy of JK2 a lot for the past couple days and just had a couple mod ideas for mulitplayer.

1- Some sort of co-op mode where people can play against just AI. I have already downloaded a mod called z arenas that unlocks the single player levels for multiplayer, so maybe it would be possible to just import the enemies from the single player too. I dunno if this would be possible, its just an idea.

2- Better customizable force powers in multiplayer. It would be cool if you could specify which powers you wanted on and which you want to turn off, instead of having to turn all of them off or all on. Like i would always want force jump on, but sometimes lightning can be annoying.

Lastly, does anyone else feel that the lightsaber battles with AI in multiplayer feel "off". In single player every battle with a reborn was fun, but it just feels different in multiplayer, maybe because in multi they use force lightning so much lol.

Again, i don't know if any of these are possible, they are just ideas.

:duel:

cool smilies :)
 Jedi Child
03-31-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by FortisVis

2- Better customizable force powers in multiplayer. It would be cool if you could specify which powers you wanted on and which you want to turn off, instead of having to turn all of them off or all on. Like i would always want force jump on, but sometimes lightning can be annoying.

just re-allocate the points. bring up the menu and customise which force powers you want to be stronger than others.
 UniKorn
04-01-2002, 8:09 AM
Originally posted by FortisVis
Hello, I have been playing my copy of JK2 a lot for the past couple days and just had a couple mod ideas for mulitplayer.

1- Some sort of co-op mode where people can play against just AI. I have already downloaded a mod called z arenas that unlocks the single player levels for multiplayer, so maybe it would be possible to just import the enemies from the single player too. I dunno if this would be possible, its just an idea.

We are working on that :)

UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com) [/B][/QUOTE]
Page: 1 of 1