Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Doombringer Shields Section(Need Spoiler)

Page: 1 of 1
 KnightV
03-29-2002, 3:21 AM
I get to the Hangars, I open the Hangar doors and it gets rid of any Stormtroopers, but that is in the hangar that I don't have access to. THen I bring the Elevators up, I walk through a corridor and get rid of Turrets, bad guys, etc.. at the end. (This is In Tie Fighter Area) I ride Elevator Up and go into a little area with a switch that opens one of three doors and closes the one that is open.. Here's the Big Question.... Which Door do I go through, and when i'm through what do I do, am I even going the right Way? Am I going to Shield Array, or Detention center? Please, somebody help me out. I'm stuck!!

Thanks
KnightV:confused:
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-29-2002, 3:53 AM
The elevators won't work unless the large doors above them are open (just like the first elevator you went down). Don't worry about which way is the right way, just try it.
 KnightV
03-29-2002, 5:35 AM
Large Doors? What do you mean? I mean, I get to the Hangar, and you have to Bring the HUGE Elevator UP, it's in the Middle of the Floor, I do that. Then I go down. When i get down, it's a big Corridor that Leads to another Hangar Like Area with Tie's Hanging, and A bunch of Turrets. You ride an elevator up to that, got around and find a button up there that opens other doors and corridors. In those one's you have to fight Those Chicken Like Machines, but I don't know where to go from there.

Thanks
KnightV
Page: 1 of 1