Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm finally stuck!

Page: 1 of 1
 Oddish
03-29-2002, 3:07 AM
I give up! I thought I would be able to defeat this game without asking anyone for help but NO! :) I'm at the "jungle" level where you are supposed to get back to the academy and eliminate the remnant forces in the area (or something like that :)). I've killed everything there is to kill and tried to jump up on everything there is. What's next? I tried going into the bad guys big crashed ship but that wasn't possible, so please, tell me what I should do next. I haven't reached the academy yet (just for clarity).

Thanks!
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-29-2002, 3:50 AM
Originally posted by Oddish
I give up! I thought I would be able to defeat this game without asking anyone for help but NO! :) I'm at the "jungle" level where you are supposed to get back to the academy and eliminate the remnant forces in the area (or something like that :)). I've killed everything there is to kill and tried to jump up on everything there is. What's next? I tried going into the bad guys big crashed ship but that wasn't possible, so please, tell me what I should do next. I haven't reached the academy yet (just for clarity).

Thanks!

There should be a small pond next to the small pond that the crashed pod is in. Look around just under the surface of the water.
Page: 1 of 1