Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 1 Stuck

Page: 1 of 1
 Zinc
03-28-2002, 10:06 PM
I'm at the location where four paths cross in the middle with some computer consoles. What do I do next? Someone talked about having 3 keys or something, but I only have 1, from an officer. What do I do?

Thanks
 Zinc
03-28-2002, 10:53 PM
Anyone? Please help.
 MattMaster5000
03-28-2002, 10:57 PM
There are three codes that you have to find somewhere in each of the three different areas that that room leads too. I believe one of them can be found when you press a control panel in the room down the stairs with the pillars in the blue area. To get the red one you have to find a way past some doors and stuff, same for the green, i think. Look for little panels with strange looking pictures on them, especially dots and little corner pieces.
 Zinc
03-28-2002, 11:06 PM
How am I supposed to go into these 3 rooms if the lasers start shooting at me when I go near and the doors are red (locked). Does this have anything to do with getting keys (like in the beginning when I found one on a dead imperial officer)?

Thanks for the help.
 Xoham
03-29-2002, 12:03 AM
Read the strategy guide at the top of this forum. I think it answers most of your questions about this level.
 cdchr0me
03-29-2002, 3:06 AM
Where's the first key? The blue key? Where are the map like peices I'm supposed to find? Are they in the generator room, and if so, where's that? Also, I can't get inside the red and green doors near the consoles, but I figure I'll get to those later. I just need a boost to get the first key. Thanx
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-29-2002, 3:29 AM
Page: 1 of 1