Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Strategy Guide #6: The Area After Refridgeration Room on Kejim (SPOILERS!!!)

Page: 1 of 1
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 8:21 PM
Okay, some people have had a problem with this. Since it's a bit hard to explain exactly where you are when you have this problem, let me try to explain...

This is the second level of the game (still Kejim), the "one more area" you told Jan you were going to check out.

You should have already found and gotten through the cylindrical refridgeration chamber, crossed over a raised catwalk into a room with a pool of blue liquid and a large machine in the middle of it.

On the lower level is a side path with a red force field over it. There are also some stairs on the other side of the room that lead to a large, open room with turrets in it.

On the upper level is a small catwalk that surrounds the room.

If, at this point, you are not yet stuck, do not read on. Otherwise, scroll down for progressive hints... (stop scrolling down when you think you can figure out the rest for yourself)

|
V

Hint 1: Walk around the catwalk and look in the windows to the raised control booth... see anything you can interact with?

|
V

Hint 2: Shooting the crate next to the panel extends a catwalk that gets you into that booth.

|
V

Hint 3: If you've found the training room (with the blocks you can raise and lower) and you think you're stuck because you can't continue, well, you're kind of right. The way on through to the rest of the base is not through this room.

|
V

Hint 4: There is more than one control panel in that small raised control room. The second panel does do something.

|
V

Hint 5: After hitting that second panel, check out that machine in the middle of the blue liquid.

|
V

Final Step: If you go back down to the lower level and cross the black pipe to the machine in the middle of the blue liquid, you can get inside it and go down and through to the next room.
 phlynx
04-09-2002, 4:24 AM
that was giving me a headache ;)
 Barley Sugar
04-09-2002, 8:25 PM
Been stuck in this place for day's now - should be able to proceed with your help - Thanx a million. :)
 Darkwing_Duck
04-10-2002, 2:45 PM
I was actually gettting nauseas just by going round and round and round. Pretty nice game. Can't wait to get the lightsaber.
 Pa3PyX
04-17-2002, 3:38 AM
I like those "Cotnrols have been blasted" type puzzles. (The quote is from Mysteries of the Sith.) Kind of the same thing in Nar Shaddaa hideout level, where at one place... (spoiler)

you need to crawl and look down a small window overlooking a large room with no way in; the thing is to note those explosive crates near the right wall, and then say, hey, how 'bout I fire a shot at those. Which will blow a hole in the wall allowing you to get in from the other place.
 Saitek33
04-17-2002, 12:38 PM
Ok, call me stupid but I cant even get there for the life of me. Ive thrown all available switchs, one disabling the force field over the door, two that had an action inside the "cold room", I shot out the glass and went into that room, found the doorway and went in and threw 2 more switchs, one which had a display that looked like it drained something. I then went up a stairway and out a door and Im about where I started. Theres a door at the end that is sealed, a walkway above also. Im assuming that walkway is where I want to go but getting up there is the problem. Little help please.
 Xon_Darkstar
04-17-2002, 1:17 PM
Okay Saitek33:

Spoiler Space.

After you've pushed the "draining" buttons and circle around again to the room which had the window looking into the refridgeration area. The button you pressed in this room moved a robotic arm so that it is at the right most side of the circular room (lookin at the room from the outside). Above this "arm" is crawlway (it may have agrille in front of it). Use the walkway and "arm" to climb up to this crawlway and - viola - you're on the walkway you mentioned. It's probably best to turn off "Always Runs" for this section, as I fell quite a lot...

More spoiler sapce

If you want a "secret" - instead of immediately going along the walkway, edge along the circular room (there should be a very thin ledge there) and about 180 degrees around there is a small room. Another secret area is across from the walkway - while approaching the door, turn 90 degrees to your left and there's some piping across the gap - jump over this gap into the small area and you've found another secret area! (Been a while since I finished this level, so all IIRC, but 99% sure.)

Xon.
 gambitrah
05-08-2002, 2:22 AM
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Final Step: If you go back down to the lower level and cross the black pipe to the machine in the middle of the blue liquid, you can get inside it and go down and through to the next room.

Ok so after all of this (this part was easy to get to) Im stuck at a point where the only spot i cant get to is a rook with a green crystal suspended in it with some guards. Any ideas? Hope you remember where that is...after the room with the floor that changes and stuff.
 YNGLUKE
05-15-2002, 8:27 PM
Hi --

I have advanced to the radiation room and now must use the mouse to shut it down. I can get into the mouse fine, but how do I cut the radiation to advance to the next mission? Help!
 dericsiew
05-18-2002, 3:35 PM
I really headache at kajim base... I can't get any way to unlock door.

i follow this step already

After you've pushed the "draining" buttons and circle around again to the room which had the window looking into the refridgeration area. The button you pressed in this room moved a robotic arm so that it is at the right most side of the circular room (lookin at the room from the outside). Above this "arm" is crawlway (it may have agrille in front of it). Use the walkway and "arm" to climb up to this crawlway and - viola - you're on the walkway you mentioned. It's probably best to turn off "Always Runs" for this section, as I fell quite a lot...

when i go to up, i killed all enemy and i can't open the "red wall" door. how??? what should do at that area? .... And one area like big hall, and there got lock door too, i can open it?

please help me
 jamesformula1
06-15-2002, 12:02 PM
Ok, I have a prob!

I have fiddled with the pilars in that big room and got the stuff but then I can't get through to that room with the green crystal and the men, please help!
 GoneFishing
06-16-2002, 11:26 AM
:) it wasnt that difficult the fridge room took me some time since the first time i went in there i got some freezing damges, i decide not to go into the room again. which took me an extra hour to notice the catwalk and get through.

:duel:
 2dogsandme
06-18-2002, 9:38 AM
All I can say is...simply....God Bless you brother....I was dreaming bout that for 2 days now...ive only had 5 shots left by then, and couldnt make the crate xplode....Im goin in!
 Chrisivx
06-26-2002, 3:37 AM
Originally posted by gambitrah

Ok so after all of this (this part was easy to get to) Im stuck at a point where the only spot i cant get to is a rook with a green crystal suspended in it with some guards. Any ideas? Hope you remember where that is...after the room with the floor that changes and stuff.

Do you mean the room where all the guards are dead, and it hurts to stay there? - grab the nearest officer's keys and get out again.

or the one just after the mounted gun?- look for buttons- two of them...

Oh! Are you in a corridor looking down on guards in the room with a crystal, but behind n imprgnable window? If so walk up to all all of the red doors and something will happen...
 Chrisivx
06-26-2002, 3:40 AM
Originally posted by YNGLUKE
Hi --

I have advanced to the radiation room and now must use the mouse to shut it down. I can get into the mouse fine, but how do I cut the radiation to advance to the next mission? Help!

there is a switch in the small electrified corridor. turn off the electricity first mind!
 Cygnusx3
01-17-2003, 10:33 PM
I can't believe I'm stiuck again. But it looks like I have some company. I'm in a corridor looking down through a glass window at three guards and what appears to be a levitating green crystal. Someone posted a reply (I'm sorry, I forgot the name) that suggested trying every locked door. I've counted six of them - not counting the "green door" that you first pass through when you enter this part of the game - nuttin'. Is the secret at all related to the two switches in the observation nook right around the corner that can be turned on and off. I' "think" I've tried every combination of "on" and "off" but don't see anything different.

Do you need to let those lasers in a room close by get out of control? I didn't see any advantage to that. But...? Anyway, sure would appreciate a hand with this.
 philzoeller
01-23-2003, 1:54 PM
I cannot get past the cold room. I have gone into room out other side turned off cold and killed everything but I have 2 doors that I cannot get open. I see the overpass but cannot get to it.

philzoeller@msn.com
 wyng
06-03-2003, 9:09 PM
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Okay, some people have had a problem with this. Since it's a bit hard to explain exactly where you are when you have this problem, let me try to explain...

This is the second level of the game (still Kejim), the "one more area" you told Jan you were going to check out.

You should have already found and gotten through the cylindrical refridgeration chamber, crossed over a raised catwalk into a room with a pool of blue liquid and a large machine in the middle of it.

On the lower level is a side path with a red force field over it. There are also some stairs on the other side of the room that lead to a large, open room with turrets in it.

On the upper level is a small catwalk that surrounds the room.

If, at this point, you are not yet stuck, do not read on. Otherwise, scroll down for progressive hints... (stop scrolling down when you think you can figure out the rest for yourself)

|
V

Hint 1: Walk around the catwalk and look in the windows to the raised control booth... see anything you can interact with?

|
V

Hint 2: Shooting the crate next to the panel extends a catwalk that gets you into that booth.

|
V

Hint 3: If you've found the training room (with the blocks you can raise and lower) and you think you're stuck because you can't continue, well, you're kind of right. The way on through to the rest of the base is not through this room.

|
V

Hint 4: There is more than one control panel in that small raised control room. The second panel does do something.

|
V

Hint 5: After hitting that second panel, check out that machine in the middle of the blue liquid.

|
V

Page: 1 of 1