Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!!! Last thing on LVL1

Page: 1 of 1
 Apaco
03-28-2002, 7:24 PM
I'm at the end of level one (I think) and cannot get down into the control room with the green crystal thing. The blast door next to the window looking down over the room is red and the door I need (I think) in the room next to window room has a force field. Can someone help please? I'm assuming I need to cut the force field but cannot find the shutoff.

Thanks in advance.

Apaco
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 7:38 PM
Originally posted by Apaco
I'm at the end of level one (I think) and cannot get down into the control room with the green crystal thing. The blast door next to the window looking down over the room is red and the door I need (I think) in the room next to window room has a force field. Can someone help please? I'm assuming I need to cut the force field but cannot find the shutoff.

Thanks in advance.

Apaco

If you're where I think you are, there should also be a narrow window by that force field. A bunch of guys probably shot at you through it. Simply jump up into that window and go through it (you may have to hit crouch at the top of your jump to squeeze through).
 Apaco
03-28-2002, 7:58 PM
Thanks for the fast response but I think we're talking about 2 different places....

I'm trying to get into here...
So-called control room (http://apaquet.2y.net/jedi1.jpg)

and I think it's through the door on the left here....
Door to control room? (http://apaquet.2y.net/jedi2.jpg)

The window from the first picture is just to the left out the door on the right.

Thanks again.

Apaco
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 8:02 PM
Hmm, I don't recall there being a forcefield over that door last time I played the game. Can you send me a savegame at mgummelt@ravensoft.com?
 Apaco
03-28-2002, 8:24 PM
Thanks
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 8:30 PM
Originally posted by Apaco
Thanks

Hehe, you're gonna kick yourself. That's not a force field on that door, the door is just red because of the red lighting from the trim lights. That door opens if you walk through it... hehe... :D
 Apaco
03-28-2002, 8:41 PM
DOH!
:rolleyes:
KICK
Ouch
KICK
Ouch
KICK
Ouch

Thanks
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]