Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grrrrr!

Page: 1 of 1
 diderote
03-28-2002, 6:36 PM
i am so stuck its not funny....im at the part in the city (after the bar scene) where there is a little droid up against the wall beside a switch. i have tried jumping on the droid to get up to the ventilation shaft on the wall but i think im just wasting my time....HELP!

dids

BTW, nice job on the forum...very slick :cool:
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 6:37 PM
You don't get into that shaft on the wall. Try using the panel the droid is standing at....
 diderote
03-28-2002, 6:42 PM
HAHAHA, that i did but i didnt see what happened...thanks much...and now wonder i didnt see this probelm anywhere in the forum! lol

dids
 diderote
03-28-2002, 6:47 PM
Hmmm, now that doesnt really change anything there...if i dont know what the switch did lol
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 7:22 PM
Originally posted by diderote
Hmmm, now that doesnt really change anything there...if i dont know what the switch did lol

Look down... there should be a pole that moved toward you and is now withing jumping distance. Save first :)
Page: 1 of 1