Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the part after the bartender

Page: 1 of 1
 KrazyDude
03-28-2002, 6:22 PM
ok i am now at the part where here is a small storage room and a lift. And when u come to the small window on the other side of the storage room thewindow opens and lift comes down, but i can't get on the lift in time, just as i exit the room the lift goes up, even if i am using the speed force. Any help??
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 6:29 PM
Originally posted by KrazyDude
ok i am now at the part where here is a small storage room and a lift. And when u come to the small window on the other side of the storage room thewindow opens and lift comes down, but i can't get on the lift in time, just as i exit the room the lift goes up, even if i am using the speed force. Any help??

The lift is only down when you're standing on the pressure plate. See if you can find anything else to put on the pressure plate so that you can get on the lift when it's down.
 diderote
03-28-2002, 6:32 PM
Hey there, yeah i figured out how to get by that....you have to push and pull the boxes so one box stays on the switch....then you are free to run around through the door and up the lift...hope this helps...

dids
 KrazyDude
03-28-2002, 7:10 PM
thx guys, but i am stuck again heh. I have now gone up and around and i am at a ledge that is really high up, there are 2 ledges below which i can jumpon, but then i just get straight back to the enterance to the bar, any help?
Page: 1 of 1